New car wash on sukhumvit road anything better ? pattaya quikcarwash

bangkokairportlink

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried the new car wash today. Have to give credit where credit is due. Excellent quick wash. I have been wishing for something like this for a long time. Very good!

10 minutes while I sat inside my car with the aircon on, listening to tunes. Car looks great! I will be back for sure.

• 6 months later...
9 hours ago, gaff said:

It often happens that the car is not very clean...

Staff just don't care as most car wash places, US owner or not...

Any other place to propose ?

Thanks.

Most of the workers are foreign with limited communication skills, talk to the owner or Thai manager and they will rewash the car and make it right. I know from personal experience. 

3 hours ago, ThaiBob said:

Most of the workers are foreign with limited communication skills, talk to the owner or Thai manager and they will rewash the car and make it right. I know from personal experience. 

Very easy when we are not supposed to leave the car.

Anyway it's not just one time, and not only me. And as I know other car wash places where it NEVER happened, so I am done with this quikbadwash.

21 hours ago, gaff said:

Very easy when we are not supposed to leave the car.

Anyway it's not just one time, and not only me. And as I know other car wash places where it NEVER happened, so I am done with this quikbadwash.

totally disagree with this posters assessment of this car wash

you could get out of your car and have a look at the end result and complain then instead of doing it on here anonymously and in doing so damage their business

This is the only car wash i have ever been to where they open all 4 doors and the trunk to wipe away any excess soap and water on the seals and footplates

whilst doing so they give the interior door glass a quick clean

this has never happened to me at any sit and ride car wash anywhere in the world

in my opinion this is the only wash of any merit in Pattaya

please note they do , do insides too and a full service clean , t-cut, wax etc valet

i had my car done there cost 4500 and i was very very happy

i had forgotten the paint was black metallic until they scrubbed of the acid air damage and revealed it again

After trying most of the car washes over the years, personally i would not go anywhere else now, so not sure why you have a beef with them or why would you go back more than one time if it was so bad?

Maybe you will be promoting an alternate/better car wash here soon?

Thats the usual strategy on these forums, critique the best then you declare and find and publicize a better one that you or your buddy just opened

so lets cut to the chase, where is it?

I went to this car wash, intending to try it. But when there I discovered that the regular 89B "bronze" wash was only available for small vehicles and that mine would cost 120B. I really couldnt see the point of paying 120B just to have the outside cleaned when my regular car wash does inside and outside for 135B (after loyalty card discount).

Obviously an inside/outside wash at my regular place covers everything, but even if I have an outside-only wash there (99B) they still open all the doors and clean the sills and jambs and the inside of the side windows.

3 hours ago, KittenKong said:

...... "But when there I discovered that the regular 89B "bronze" wash was only available for small vehicles and that mine would cost 120B."...... 

There definition of small is a Camry or smaller. I bought the plan and an exterior only costs 69 baht. You get 3 monthly cards but they apparently don't expire as I bought the plan last year and still have one wash left. 

I went to this car wash, intending to try it. But when there I discovered that the regular 89B "bronze" wash was only available for small vehicles and that mine would cost 120B. I really couldnt see the point of paying 120B just to have the outside cleaned when my regular car wash does inside and outside for 135B (after loyalty card discount).

Obviously an inside/outside wash at my regular place covers everything, but even if I have an outside-only wash there (99B) they still open all the doors and clean the sills and jambs and the inside of the side windows.
Mine to.mind you the wife usually does it.free

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, notamember said:

This is the only car wash i have ever been to where they open all 4 doors and the trunk to wipe away any excess soap and water on the seals and footplates

You are very funny !

The best pattaya car wash does it and a lot more, everything a lot better than quikbadwash, and for no more than 100 thb.

Sorry but you really do not know what you are talking about.

I tested ALL pattaya car wash, Pattaya, Sukhumvit, and dark side, so I guess that I know a little...

15 hours ago, notamember said:

Maybe you will be promoting an alternate/better car wash here soon?

It seems that it is you who has something to promote, because I won't say where is the best Pattaya car wash, as the queue is long enough, and by the way, I also do not leave my car at this other place.

8 hours ago, gaff said:

You are very funny !

The best pattaya car wash does it and a lot more, everything a lot better than quikbadwash, and for no more than 100 thb.

I tested ALL pattaya car wash, Pattaya, Sukhumvit, and dark side, so I guess that I know a little...

but i guess not.......

8 hours ago, gaff said:

Really, next time pay 10000 and you will be happier. Ridiculous.

actually i paid 50,000 for glass coating, i am happy with it as i am with the car wash , i take care of expensive possessions Ridiculous not to

8 hours ago, gaff said:

You are very funny !

so how many years have you been here to test ALL?

8 hours ago, gaff said:

The best pattaya car wash does it and a lot more, everything a lot better

so which one are you finally going to get round to recommending? 

is it called Best Pattaya Car Wash?

and where is ''The best pattaya car wash'' 

Gaff car wash Guru

1 hour ago, gaff said:

55555555+

50000 for glass coating. It's now clear what kind of person you are.

Sorry but I paid 10000 for mine, and I do not drive a Japanese piece of $hit.

lifted from  another post about glass coating in the Thai Visa website:

''Glass coating is a silica coating which is claimed to keep the paintwork in as new condition for many years. As well as protecting the paint, it repels dirt, requires no waxing, and makes the car easier to clean. I have a friend who had it done 3 years ago and his car still looks like new. Glossline offer a paint-on treatment for 25k and a spray-on treatment for 50k, which seems to be in line with Bangkok prices. Don't think it is an alternative to a repaint, but I suppose it can prevent the need for a repaint being required''

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, gaff said:

It often happens that the car is not very clean...

Staff just don't care as most car wash places, US owner or not...

Any other place to propose ?

Thanks.

Try this one

sponge.jpg.bc7e1e7cf41bf8096c1eeb435fbe55c7.jpg

And something to keep the sun off

sun-hat.jpg.7d4a49f92478a9ebe9328e65dbd60e0c.jpg

• 6 months later...
On 7/7/2018 at 12:39 AM, grkt said:

I have nothing against this place, but I went twice, and my car was not very clean as it is when I go to my regular 120 place.

until now I have never found any automatic car wash that can clean as well as 5 muscular khmer boys ❤️

• 5 months later...

The one behind the Hafele store opposite Tesco on Sukumvit isnt bad for 160B. Lots of Bahtbuses use it because they are very quick.

I would not describe them as very good though. Acceptable is about as far as I would go.

120, 160 or even 200Baht all pretty much the same routines
I use them to do the bulk of the work sometimes then clean the motor properly when I get it home
Seems to stay cleaner for longer once it is done properly, but that could be my imagination

Paid to have a car waxed here once, never again......

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Archived