Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Phuket Police formally charge British boyfriend for death of Sophie Anderson

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Italian guy said:

"leaving her 5-year-old son Shaye without his mother" You're right smartass, it's not a girl but a boy, and this makes a hell of a difference.

It seamed to me a tragic event but now that you opened my eyes I realize how happy it actually is. Thank you!

Indeed , "the facts" do make a lot of difference, a fact that seems to be overlooked by half the posters in this thread.

You're welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goldieinkathu said:

Indeed , "the facts" do make a lot of difference, a fact that seems to be overlooked by half the posters in this thread.

You're welcome!

This is a trivial fact and you're just wasting your time (and mine). 

If you want to explain to me NOW what difference THIS PARTICULAR fact makes in THIS PARTICULAR circumstance you're welcome Watson. 

Try to be convincing and not pathetic, Watson!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Italian guy said:

This is a trivial fact and you're just wasting your time (and mine). 

If you want to explain to me NOW what difference THIS PARTICULAR fact makes in THIS PARTICULAR circumstance you're welcome Watson. 

Try to be convincing and not pathetic, Watson!

 

 

:passifier:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a suggestion italian guy and jamjar in particular before you both start making bigger fools of yourselves;

Read the previous threads where this whole saga has already been done to death.

228 posts here initially;

 121 posts on this one

 

 

And this one..another 38 posts:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Italian guy said:

3 people unfortunately... two of which passed away. What a tragedy!

The 5 years old girl will hardly recover from this. As for the guy, what can I say... remorse will be his hardest punishment for the rest of his days...

RIP mum and child

If you watched his video the pain in the Glass is not in any way remorseful now and less likely to be in the future. He pitties himself. Why don't you contribute to his legal fees while your at it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, happyas said:

Just a suggestion italian guy and jamjar in particular before you both start making bigger fools of yourselves;

Read the previous threads where this whole saga has already been done to death.

228 posts here initially;

 121 posts on this one

 

 

And this one..another 38 posts:

 

 

What is the relevance of your post? Especially when you appear to agree with me that it is not the truck driver who is necessarily at fault and Mr Glass does not appear to suggest that the truck driver is at fault.

 

The CCTV(and his own words) proves conclusively that he wasn't trying to avoid a "parked car".

As to what he would be charged with in the UK that isn't the issue. I haven't broached the legal side of what has occurred. I have simply stated that he is at fault, not the car in front for "stopping suddenly" as Mr Glass appears to suggest.

 

So why exactly have you mentioned me in your post?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PomPolo said:

Moderator close this thread it is going nowhere bad accident many people with an opinion par for the course thoughts and wishes with the dead girls family PomPolo

Sent from my C103 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
 

 

Isn't that your opinion?

It's a discussion forum and an opportunity to exchange information.

As long as everyone stays civil, why would you PomPolo, want the thread closed??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, paz said:

I hope that you or any member of your family will never be part of an accident where the responsibility (not a crime) can be placed on you, even if just summarily over the Internet. You speak as if it's an impossible event, but guess what, it is not.

So do I, which has nothing to do with this story,  due to the fact that there is a criminal element by Glass driving like an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danny Glass is responsible for the accident and nobody else. But that doesn't mean he deserves prison in Thailand.    He should get some help from the British embassy and get back to the UK and get some professional help,  He choose to live here and posting youtube videos that generates a small income  , but he's probably very broke . Time to stop this "adventure" now.

  

 

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, z42 said:

Utterly ridiculous and unnecessary. The same standards are not applied across the board (Red bull a-hole, Praewa, Anna Reese,drunken ChMai cyclist killer, and the pickup driver fined1000 baht for mowing down 2 cyclists while leaning down to get his hat off the floor).

All I see here is a pathetic flexing of muscles and abuse of power.

I wonder what investigation was undertaken to reach a conclusion of reckless driving. I suspect minimal at best.

 

An utter disgrace imo (the singling out of certain people i mean)

I agree totally, , they can not arrest the red bull brat, but want to incriminate this poor man for an accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, psyvolt said:

So do I, which has nothing to do with this story,  due to the fact that there is a criminal element by Glass driving like an idiot.

Reasoning like you do there would be no road code, just criminal law. 

Typical thinking of the hang them high brigade, which can't grasp the concept of intent as well many other that fortunately exist in law.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many inexperienced bike drivers in Thailand...??? Definitely farangs behaving badly  on Thailand roads....not to mention those who never drives a bike before... except Thailand..

:coffee1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, balo said:

Danny Glass is responsible for the accident and nobody else. But that doesn't mean he deserves prison in Thailand.    He should get some help from the British embassy and get back to the UK and get some professional help,  He choose to live here and posting youtube videos that generates a small income  , but he's probably very broke . Time to stop this "adventure" now.

  

 

  

 

everyone has to be held responsible for their actions and hes no different, whilst i dont think his action were deliberate  he certainty was negligent that caused 2 deaths, one of the videos he post didn't do him any favors as i thought he came across very matter a fact and a bit uncaring.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gigman said:

How many inexperienced bike drivers in Thailand...??? Definitely farangs behaving badly  on Thailand roads....not to mention those who never drives a bike before... except Thailand..

:coffee1:

then they will meet their maker. its their choice to ride a bike, no one else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...