Advanced Member 30
Senior Member 100
Super Member 1000
Platinum Member 2000
Titanium Member 5000
Star Member 10000

AN OBSERVATION

It would be far more meaningful if it were based on LIKES not POSTS

One of my criteria in assessing a members credibility is the ratio of like to posts

1 hour ago, al007 said:

AN OBSERVATION

It would be far more meaningful if it were based on LIKES not POSTS

One of my criteria in assessing a members credibility is the ratio of like to posts

Disagree l don't like that. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

So speaks the man who puts on average 12.5? post every 24 hours.

I have been on this forum for over ten years and now retired....Would you like to know about my life before I retired regarding folk like me not having a life as you purported....?

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I have been on this forum for over ten years and now retired....Would you like to know about my life before I retired regarding folk like me not having a life as you purported....?

I was referring tongue in cheek to peeps here that don't have a life. Not what they did yonks ago.

1 minute ago, fredob43 said:

I was referring tongue in cheek to peeps here that don't have a life. Not what they did yonks ago.

So you are still a young fella that races cars, builds V8 engines, has a deep sea fishing boat, has guns and loads your own ammo and goes weight lifting  the same as me in my life before retiring...?......Oh, that was my "ain't got a life"...........

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So you are still a young fella that races cars, builds V8 engines, has a deep sea fishing boat, has guns and loads your own ammo and goes weight lifting  the same as me in my life before retiring...?......Oh, that was my "ain't got a life"...........

No I didn't do any of those things I worked 16 hour a day 7 days a week so I could retire at 50. Didn't quite make it was nearly 51 before I retired.

No I didn't do any of those things I worked 16 hour a day 7 days a week so I could retire at 50. Didn't quite make it was nearly 51 before I retired.

Then YOU never had a life.............:stoner:

Really sad.........Old guy syndrome from an early age....BUT, l am happy for you......:stoner:

Cleaver planning. Retire early with lot's of cash. And a few properties in the UK just in case the cash runs low.

Got to go. Have to shower time, before we go out for yet another evening meal followed by a few beers with some of the lads.

:laugh: some of my retired life for me :-

My mind is young but my body has a problem with carrying out a task sometimes.

I like racing away from lights in Thailand but take care.

I luv riding my motorbike at high speed it's exhilarating.

Services engines car & motorbike still most of the time.

I have small dingy-boat for the small lake on our farmland.

I have the use of a gun and load it to shoot targets l set up.

I a Multi-gym in my kitchen which l do set reps- session on every other day.

I do all this now l'm retired.

Did some of above before but having to find time for it,  now l don't have to.   :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Cleaver planning. Retire early with lot's of cash. And a few properties in the UK just in case the cash runs low.

Got to go. Have to shower time, before we go out for yet another evening meal followed by a few beers with some of the lads.

Sounds good, sorry you missed out on your young golden years though...

Your deck chair awaits.....:stoner:

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Sounds good, sorry you missed out on your young golden years though...

Your deck chair awaits.....:stoner:

Who said I missed out. 4 weeks skiing in the French Alps every year. 6 week's summer either here Spain or both nice cars. Plenty of lady friends. They always come out of the woodwork when you have monies.

Thank you for offering a deck chair not needed still fit. Had my annual check up a week ago passed with flying colours.

Shower calls.

Who said I missed out. 4 weeks skiing in the French Alps every year. 6 week's summer either here Spain or both nice cars. Plenty of lady friends. They always come out of the woodwork when you have monies.

Thank you for offering a deck chair not needed still fit. Had my annual check up a week ago passed with flying colours.

Shower calls.

After working over a hundred hours a week through your have fun years you did well........:thumbsup:

Archived