Hot Tubs In Rocks

Guest chingy

very interesting, lots of labor work carving that rock, but i can imagine the finish product :o:D , good idea you got there, mind if i steal it from you.

I Have been told of a guy in CM area that makes hot tubs out of very large rocks.

Does ayone know or have heard of these? :o

If you mean a tub from one rock, I doubt it..

If you mean a rock tub, then I know a craftsman who can do the job. He built a rock waterfall w/pool for me at my home last year. The pool could easily be redesigned into a hot tub or bathing pool. Figure costs to be around 20-30,000 baht, including pump and piping. If you really want a HOT tub, you'll need to add perhaps 40,000 baht for the proper heater. Solar heating might work if you have the space for at least 500 ft of piping or hose. I recently designed one for my pool, but that has more than 1000 ft of tubing. That solar heater cost about 2,000 baht to make.

Here is a photo of the rock waterfall he made for me.

http://asiarecipe.com/images/waterfall4a.jpg

PM me for his phone number...

I Have been told of a guy in CM area that makes hot tubs out of very large rocks.

Does ayone know or have heard of these? :o

If you mean a tub from one rock, I don't know...

If you mean a rock tub, then I know a craftsman who can do the job. He built a rock waterfall w/pool for me at my home last year. The pool could easily be redesigned into a hot tub or bathing pool. Figure costs to be around 20-30,000 baht, including pump and piping. If you really want a HOT tub, you'll need to add perhaps 40,000 baht for the proper heater. Solar heating might work if you have the space for at least 500 ft of piping or hose. I recently designed one for my pool, but that has more than 1000 ft of tubing. The solar heater cost about 2,000 baht to make.

Here is a photo of the rock waterfall he made for me.

waterfall4a.jpg

PM me for his phone number...