Toilet mishap leaves Phuket student hospitalised

webfact

Toilet mishap leaves Phuket student hospitalised

Eakkapop Thongtub

1496033148_1-org.jpg

Rescue workers attend to Ms A at the scene. Photo: Tan Promedic Phuket

PHUKET: -- A Phuket Rajabhat University student was hospitalised yesterday afternoon after a yet to be explained toilet mishap left her with a five centimetre gash on her leg.

At around 1pm yesterday (May 28), Kusoldharm rescue workers received a report that a student at Phuket Rajabhat University had been involved in an accident in one of the facility’s toilets resulting in her sustaining a laceration to her leg.

Rescue workers arrived at the scene, inside the teacher’s toilets of Building 13, to find a student, named only as Ms A, with a 5cm long wound on her leg and blood on the floor.

Rescue workers administered first aid before transferring Ms A to hospital.

Rescue workers reported that there was a broken toilet lying on the floor along with several broken tiles.

Full story:  http://www.thephuketnews.com/toilet-mishap-leaves-phuket-student-hospitalised-62345.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-05-30

No doubt crouching on the toilet with her feet.

Toilet doesn't take the weight, cracks, slicing her leg open as she falls.

Is it really that difficult to come out of the jungle and use a toilet properly? 

8 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

the unfortunate girl can rightfully feel her privacy has been seriously invaded.

Are you joking?

I'm surprised they didn't make her take a photo with her pointing at her sh!t. 

3 minutes ago, DLang said:

Are you joking?

I'm surprised they didn't make her take a photo with her pointing at her sh!t. 

They did, that is on the pay per view site. In the picture, there are 2 "rescue volunteers" and a cop standing behind her grinning. I think one of them is grabbing her arse.

1 minute ago, chickenslegs said:

If you click on the link in the OP there is a picture of it.

(Yes, I know it's a double entendre)

I was all excited till I read the bracketed sentence... Cruel, cruel, cruel :saai:

I love the sign, and I do know of some Thai people who dimly stand on the toilet seat as they do not

want their tender tush to touch a toilet that they do not own.  Ewww  dirty, dirty. Yeah then when the

seat breaks and they cut them selves  they must feel really smart.

17 hours ago, DLang said:

Is it really that difficult to come out of the jungle and use a toilet properly? 

10 out of 10 my man, spot on. I wondered what all those shoe marks where at the last PTT I visited

18 hours ago, DLang said:

Yeah, sounds pretty likely. 

On 2017-5-30 at 4:00 PM, soalbundy said:

about 2 inches, i'm 69 and i have forgotten about feet and inches so you must be American.

I am canadian and we had the metric system introduced I think in 67. They still use the imperial system along side with the metric system. Go to a lumber store to buy a 2×4 in inches. Go get gasoline it's in liters. Most groceries are in metric. Petrochemical process are in imperial system even in Spain and Thailand where I worked. It's just the Americans that refuse to change and their gallon at the pump it is smaller than the imperial gallon. 4.5 liters vs 3.8 liters if I remember correctly.

Archived