HDPrime....the new Ilikehd

KhonKaenKowboy

So if you have Ilikehd points you need to transfer them to www.hdprime.TV.   it was very easy to do.  Now you get more channels, but it looks like 380 per month....has anyone tried it?  Ilikehd was kind of sucking lately, hope it is improved.  I would rather have 10 good, reliable channels than 600 that are nowhere near reliable.  My US credit card just worked to buy exactly the amount of points I needed for the package.  Three ESPN....If you have any programming questions, as far as what works, just ask, and I will give it a try and let you know.  (provided you aren't a known Marxist.)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you can get a 7-day free trial via their Facebook site.

I'm pretty impressed by it, however the Formula 1 race in Monaco was nearly unwatchable with constant hangups. Other than that I have no complaints.

Wow. Sounds really (Not) good....."I was pretty impressed by it however the Monaco Gran Prix was nearly unwatchable" What a recommendation !! Truevisions might be expensive but at least its reliable, whereas the rest are pretty much crap by comparison.

I guess "you get what you pay for", pay cheap cheap, get crap, pay more, get full HD on Rugby, Football, Golf, Tennis, Formula 1.....I like it reliable, not buffering and freezing all the time!

So if you have Ilikehd points you need to transfer them to www.hdprime.TV.   it was very easy to do.  Now you get more channels, but it looks like 380 per month....has anyone tried it?  Ilikehd was kind of sucking lately, hope it is improved.  I would rather have 10 good, reliable channels than 600 that are nowhere near reliable.  My US credit card just worked to buy exactly the amount of points I needed for the package.  Three ESPN....If you have any programming questions, as far as what works, just ask, and I will give it a try and let you know.  (provided you aren't a known Marxist.)

An alternative that has been working well for me is Players Klub. It costs $5 per month. They have a stanalone Android app for it but also a Kodi addon, which works much better. Most of the channels work without buffering for us using AIS's 50/10 Fibre Internet package.

12 hours ago, EL159 said:

Wow. Sounds really (Not) good....."I was pretty impressed by it however the Monaco Gran Prix was nearly unwatchable" What a recommendation !! Truevisions might be expensive but at least its reliable, whereas the rest are pretty much crap by comparison.

I guess "you get what you pay for", pay cheap cheap, get crap, pay more, get full HD on Rugby, Football, Golf, Tennis, Formula 1.....I like it reliable, not buffering and freezing all the time!

I have to say they have not really developed a glitch free service at the moment and all I got was freezing and stuff when they really sort it out it's goodbye LAZY true with all their repeats etc.

4 hours ago, binjalin said:

I have to say they have not really developed a glitch free service at the moment and all I got was freezing and stuff when they really sort it out it's goodbye LAZY true with all their repeats etc.

Are you using RJ45 cable or WiFi to connect your PC to router?,

RJ45 cable will give you better results than using WiFi connection.

especially when trying to stream Movies ect.

regards Worgeordie

My wife usually watches Thai TV via ILIKEHD but this morning we tried to access the site but has been shut down. A message said for Thai TV we should change to U Play, this has now become a paid service for the basic Thai channels, what do other members do to watch Thai TV.

My wife usually watches Thai TV via ILIKEHD but this morning we tried to access the site but has been shut down. A message said for Thai TV we should change to U Play, this has now become a paid service for the basic Thai channels, what do other members do to watch Thai TV.

I haven't used it for the purposes of watching Thai TV, but doesn't the AIS Playbox Android box that they give you for free when you sign up for AIS Fibre give you Thai TV for free? You can install Kodi and most other Android apps on that thing too.

8 hours ago, vogie said:

Buy one of those boxes the Government was giving to every household,

and a Aerial, check out Amorn ,few shops around town,they have boxes

and aerials about 1,500 THB  total, all Thai channels .

regards worgeordie

HDPrime,all UK and other European channels down at moment,

only on 7 day trial,good job not handed any money over yet,will

wait and see if it gets any better, ilikeHD,was good when it first

came out ,and went downhill after that,hope HDprime does not 

end up the same.

regards worgeordie

4 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Buy one of those boxes the Government was giving to every household,

and a Aerial, check out Amorn ,few shops around town,they have boxes

and aerials about 1,500 THB  total, all Thai channels .

regards worgeordie

Hi, I have an Android box, I looked on Play Store and found a free app called Thai TV, its works a treat, thanks.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Hi, I have an Android box, I looked on Play Store and found a free app called Thai TV, its works a treat, thanks.

I was looking for the same today, and found several including Thai TV, but they are all intended for touch screens so you can't scroll through the menu with a remote. You need a wireless mouse or air mouse for that.

27 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I was looking for the same today, and found several including Thai TV, but they are all intended for touch screens so you can't scroll through the menu with a remote. You need a wireless mouse or air mouse for that.

Yeah, I have a wireless mouse, and yes it works fine, thanks.

18 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

My remark was actually because I would like to find such an app that works with the remote, same as IlikeHD did.

The app is actually called 'thai live tv'

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

HDPrime,all UK and other European channels down at moment,

only on 7 day trial,good job not handed any money over yet,will

wait and see if it gets any better, ilikeHD,was good when it first

came out ,and went downhill after that,hope HDprime does not 

end up the same.

regards worgeordie

I noticed the "Warning! We are experiencing network issues in Europe, UK and other European channels may be unstable until this situation is resolved." 

Not for me. I've tried a few and they're okay. They must have ironed out their difficulties in the last few hours..?

I switched from IlikeHD to the new, improved HDPrime and the first week or so it worked quite well. All the live TV channels seemed to work much better than the Ilike site. A few days ago the live TV channels stopped working or buffer constantly. An email to them and reply says their supplier in the UK is having issues and it may be 3 to 5 days to sort it out. Has been 3 days already and the TV channels are really horrible now. The movies and series part is still up and working ok

I have credit on Ilikehd that i have transferred to the new HDPrime. will eventually use it after the teething trouble are over and the football season starts again.
Does anyone know if the new service includes all of the true/bein premier league shows? Have they manage to make the catch up TV work reliably. Always was poor using Ilikehd5 app.
I have  been using two new paid addons to kodi that work very well in thailand. Players Klub that was mentioned before in this thread, very good for USA channels but only British sports channels for $5 per month. Boom Boom Room is the other which is better for all of the UK entertainment channels and a lot of USA channels as well. Boom Boom has a better EPG than Player klub. Boom Boom is $9:50 a month but allows two logins at once so you could share a login with a friend. I share with a friend in UK and it works good there too.
Both can be set up to work using IPTV players like Perfect Player or GSE IPTV and work better than with KODI. Having two different ones costs about the same as HDprime now and gives more reliability as never had both go down at once.

37 minutes ago, DPGumbypgh said:

Both can be set up to work using IPTV players like Perfect Player or GSE IPTV and work better than with KODI. Having two different ones costs about the same as HDprime now and gives more reliability as never had both go down at once.

Agree. I have two others providers that are cheaper, more flexible than HDPrime and work without a hitch. I was a member of iLikeHD before it switched to HDPrime but wont be going back.

1 hour ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Agree. I have two others providers that are cheaper, more flexible than HDPrime and work without a hitch. I was a member of iLikeHD before it switched to HDPrime but wont be going back.

Can you please enlighten me what the other 2 providers are? Links or something. Thanks as I am not thrilled with HDPrime

This is the current message posted on the screens of the HDPrime web pages:

Latest News (03 June 2017)

• The situation with our network in Europe is proving to be more complicated than we anticipated, it may take us until 15/06 to have all sorted out properly. We will extend user TV packages to make up for lost time when this is back to normal.
  • Additionally, we are sorry to announce our facebook page has been shut down, please contact us by email for any assistance. As we are all hands on deck to work out the Europe streaming issues, e-mail responses may be delayed by several hours.
  • Lastly, our credit card payment facility is currently unavailable, we expect this to be back online in a week. Please use TrueMoney from any 7-11 shop, or contact us for alternative payment options.

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

the other 2 providers are

The other poster mentioned Players Klub and Boom Boom which I have never tried but was just agreeing other services can be better than HDPrime. I am using Flawless and Over The Top which I have been with nearly a year each and no complaints generally.

Archived