HDPrime....the new Ilikehd

KhonKaenKowboy

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, merlin2002 said:

HDPrime TV not responding to login... anybody else having the same problem? I can't watch F1 or British Open golf, bummer...

Although I logged in OK, and watched the f1, without any interruption, I was unable to transit between channels, for news updates etc. Movies and Series are particularly stable at present.

5 minutes ago, stereolab said:

Although I logged in OK, and watched the f1, without any interruption, I was unable to transit between channels, for news updates etc. Movies and Series are particularly stable at present.

I couldn't log in on Saturday evening. I emailed them and they soon replied that it had been fixed.

11 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I couldn't log in on Saturday evening. I emailed them and they soon replied that it had been fixed.

Amazing.. I have been a customer since ILikeHD days. Good comms with them and a collection of emails they have used. 

Been mailing about paying for a week (u-play in this case) and zero interest in being paid.

OK so http://pulse-tv.net/ I guess ?? 

1000b a month ?? Meh.. U-Play is +- the same channels for 150.
That's it. Less than 1k a month if you pay upfront. I never said it was cheap; just easy to use and, thus far, reliable. I'm happy to pay a bit more for reliability.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

That's it. Less than 1k a month if you pay upfront. I never said it was cheap; just easy to use and, thus far, reliable. I'm happy to pay a bit more for reliability.

OK its just thats sort of multiples of the going rate.. 

I can list 5 maybe 10 Thai services offering similar for 150 - 300 depending on if just live or with VOD, and many non Thai services with annual packages in the 50 USD range with much more (3 devices, M3U and EPG, etc). 

U-Play has been fine for years, and iLikeHD fine for years before it, in fact its still fine now I am just concerned it will not be going forward. 

OK its just thats sort of multiples of the going rate.. 

I can list 5 maybe 10 Thai services offering similar for 150 - 300 depending on if just live or with VOD, and many non Thai services with annual packages in the 50 USD range with much more (3 devices, M3U and EPG, etc). 

U-Play has been fine for years, and iLikeHD fine for years before it, in fact its still fine now I am just concerned it will not be going forward. 
Some people pay well over that for Truevisions! I was a Platinum subscriber for 10 years, so what I pay now for PulseTV is significantly cheaper. If it goes the way of Expat TV, I will explore alternatives, but for a plug in and go box, it serves me well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 7/21/2018 at 9:52 AM, LivinLOS said:

Anyone paid for u-play.tv with true credit in the last few days / weeks ?? 

I usually load 6 month chunks, and need to as out of the country for periods, but hearing true money / true credits not working and have to use resellers ?? 

Just for the record. 

After being told by a couple of u-play agents they could only help me if they made me a new account and I then paid them (bank to bank, monthly etc) I tested with 300b true credit. 

Took it just fine. As per normal, unsure why my mate failed to pay by True, but credit applied to my account the same way as always. 

Will load it a 1000b for the next 6 months and hope they continue the service. I do notice physical booths selling android boxes pre set up with u-play so who knows. 

For 150b a months for live TV and 300b a month with VOD movies, shows and even 4k movies.. Keeps the missus happy and covers the occasional MotoGP or UFC. 

I use LNW true to buy true money online for several months now to pay for hdprime, never a problem. Just joined u-play

b100 for vod and has worked perfectly foe last 3 hours.  Does the live Tv show the premier league

On 7/20/2018 at 4:58 PM, carlyai said:

Up to you. Go and ask 711. You might get away with it after 7 days with some vendors like Prime, like I did (day ? and more for your friend.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Just to update this issue, I went to get my True money slips to pay for this months HD-prime this morning.

At the very bottom of the slip it say's valid until 31-12-2563 (31-12-2020)2. true money02082018.pdf

HD Prime t.v. is crap at the moment , I cannot get more than 5 seconds of play without a 20 second interruption......Trying to watch the Sunderland game , no chance.....What a waste of money.

2 hours ago, Sirch said:

Anyone know if HD Prime TV is still working? I transferred money to them over a week ago and heard nothing from them when I asked for assistance to activate my account despite several emails....

Not had a problem with paying and activating my account................but I choose to pay using True Money. Goes though straight away every time.

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

I can watch a few things with them , albeit very stop start.

I sort of use a pay as you go system.

I've not had any problems watching it, no buffering at all. There was a message saying they had to turn off Sky Sports and BT Sports temporarily the other day but, when I tried them, all channels were working fine so they couldn't have been unavailable for long.  

21 hours ago, NE1 said:

HD Prime t.v. is crap at the moment , I cannot get more than 5 seconds of play without a 20 second interruption......Trying to watch the Sunderland game , no chance.....What a waste of money.

you need to use Pulse mate.  I used for over a year now, never a problem

HD Prime never get back to me, so i gave up on them months ago

5 hours ago, nickmondo said:

you need to use Pulse mate.  I used for over a year now, never a problem

HD Prime never get back to me, so i gave up on them months ago

HD Prime is 380 baht p.m. How much is Pulse? And do they have as many channels available, especially the football (for EPL, European and Thai premier league) and other sports channels?

HD Prime is 380 baht p.m. How much is Pulse? And do they have as many channels available, especially the football (for EPL, European and Thai premier league) and other sports channels?
Pulse is more expensive; but more reliable. If you pay for a year it works out at around 830 a month. It has all the main UK channels including all the Sports (Sky, BT etc.) plus Asian and some US sports (ESPN), the Sky Movie channels. There are also French, German and Thai channels and lots of video on demand including new releases and TV series.

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Pulse is more expensive; but more reliable. If you pay for a year it works out at around 830 a month. It has all the main UK channels including all the Sports (Sky, BT etc.) plus Asian and some US sports (ESPN), the Sky Movie channels. There are also French, German and Thai channels and lots of video on demand including new releases and TV series.

But it doesn't have the Saturday 3pm matches, the various European leagues matches (both via the various Bein sports channels) or the True Sports channels which show all the Thai premier league matches.

If you pay monthly Pulse is nearly three time the price of HD Prime, for fewer channels.

Also Pulse only has a 24 hour catchup service, it's three days on HD Prime.

But it doesn't have the Saturday 3pm matches, the various European leagues matches (both via the various Bein sports channels) or the True Sports channels which show all the Thai premier league matches.

If you pay monthly Pulse is nearly three time the price of HD Prime, for fewer channels.

Also Pulse only has a 24 hour catchup service, it's three days on HD Prime.

Some 3pm UK kick-offs are shown on the various non-UK sports channels. Only having 24-hour catch up is annoying and yes, you pay significantly more for its reliability. People seem to be having problems with HDPrime, so it's a more reliable but more expensive alternative. It's a free market out there.

Archived