HDPrime....the new Ilikehd

KhonKaenKowboy

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed my HDPrime has been shutdown and all my credit  with it Arghhhhh!!! Any suggested alternative apps? I watch mostly UK Entertainment channels  BBC/ITV/CH 4/Discovery/Nat Geo/MTV/History/Drama/News/Sky Movies

I would suggest to quickly look for another alternative that is willing to take your money for what is available for free, and disappear in the near future, there are a few candidates mentioned on this forum.

You simply can't fix stupid.

I would suggest to quickly look for another alternative that is willing to take your money for what is available for free, and disappear in the near future, there are a few candidates mentioned on this forum.

You simply can't fix stupid.

Why not mention the names of some of the ones that provide HD feeds without excessive buffering for free?

2 hours ago, suzannegoh said:

Why not mention the names of some of the ones that provide HD feeds without excessive buffering for free?

Because they have been mentioned many times on this forum in the past, so if you don't just expect to be spoon fed you will find those posts, and it is now against forum rules to discuss them.

There is of course no guarantee that those streams will not be taken offline in the future, the only difference is that they didn't take any money off you.

56 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Because they have been mentioned many times on this forum in the past, so if you don't just expect to be spoon fed you will find those posts, and it is now against forum rules to discuss them.

There is of course no guarantee that those streams will not be taken offline in the future, the only difference is that they didn't take any money off you.

I haven’t had luck finding completely free streams for live TV that are both in HD and reliable.  Sometimes one will appear but then their servers become overloaded as word gets out and they attrack too many users.  Mobdro comes close but it’s not HD.  Players Klub comes close but it still costs $5/month.

1 minute ago, suzannegoh said:

I haven’t had luck finding completely free streams for live TV that are both in HD and reliable.  Sometimes one will appear but then their servers become overloaded as word gets out and they attrack too many users.  Mobdro comes close but it’s not HD.  Players Klub comes close but it still costs $5/month.

US and Canadian streams in PlayersKlub are free.

There are several free addons that offer reliable UK and US HD streams, and get updated with new links daily, and when they get unreliable you move on to the next one instead of paying the next supplier.

There are several free addons that offer reliable UK and US HD streams, and get updated with new links daily, and when they get unreliable you move on to the next one instead of paying the next supplier.

If you won't mention the names of those reliable addons that give you HD TV for free, can you at least say where you found out about them? That would be more helpful than just emphasizing that you are more clever than the rest of us.

Exactly. A right ballache.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

23 minutes ago, suzannegoh said:

If you won't mention the names of those reliable addons that give you HD TV for free, can you at least say where you found out about them? That would be more helpful than just emphasizing that you are more clever than the rest of us.

I don't want to sound more smart than you or anyone else, and i have hlped loads of people with that in the past, but recently rules have changed.

Have a look here.

8 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I don't want to sound more smart than you or anyone else, and i have hlped loads of people with that in the past, but recently rules have changed.

Have a look here.

Good advice.

6 minutes ago, okitsme said:

I had correspondence from them saying they don't anticipate more problems the same as last night.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Made my day. Nice to have helpful comments, rather than holier than though crap from that other idiot.

16 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Made my day. Nice to have helpful comments, rather than holier than though crap from that other idiot.

Look in the mirror and you will recognize the idiot.

Because they blow your ears full of bs to get some more money out of you, doesn't make it a truth.

It feel for those who are too ignorant to do some research about the person who is behind HDprime aka IlikeHD aka Maige TV aka IPTV Thailand aka ..............

Good luck

I had a nice email from them today. How can I say unthaiwise that it's all hunkydory.
See if big brother can work that out.
I think comments for this feed should be like one of my Thai readers ' sultap from sharon'.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

NitroTV is a good alternative I've been told.  A mate is subscribing to it now, says it is great, he is English and follows all the English sports and TV.  They have a Facebook page with the download information.  

I am a member of another Forum in my province and this issue has been discussed in length with NitroTV emerging as the best, I believe it will cost about 600 baht p/m for a package, they are not based in Thailand.

18 hours ago, Coota said:

NitroTV is a good alternative I've been told.  A mate is subscribing to it now, says it is great, he is English and follows all the English sports and TV.  They have a Facebook page with the download information.  

I am a member of another Forum in my province and this issue has been discussed in length with NitroTV emerging as the best, I believe it will cost about 600 baht p/m for a package, they are not based in Thailand.

I saw they had Spanish channels too. The one page SHOP gives me a 404 error. Do you pay one fee and get the English and Spanish channels? They ask for payment but no info for your email address etc.

Any ideas? Thanks!

3 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

I saw they had Spanish channels too. The one page SHOP gives me a 404 error. Do you pay one fee and get the English and Spanish channels? They ask for payment but no info for your email address etc.

Any ideas? Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/Nitroiptv/  

Try the above link.

My mate who uses it has signed up on a monthly contract using his Bangkok Bank debit card.  

I don't use Nitro as I don't watch enough TV to warrant it, I also download all I want to watch.

On 6/3/2017 at 3:33 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

The other poster mentioned Players Klub and Boom Boom which I have never tried but was just agreeing other services can be better than HDPrime. I am using Flawless and Over The Top which I have been with nearly a year each and no complaints generally.

I finally reached my brreaking point with ILikeHD and HDprime. Last week I subscribed to Flawless and the quality is so much better than what I had with ILikeHD. I only used to use ILikeHD to watch the F1 and it was pretty much unwatchable, I watched the race last night on flawless and I got buffering on 3 occasionns, I stopped and restated the feed and it was good to go. I paid £53 for the sports package for 1 year but now that i've seen the quality i should have stumped up £75 for the full package for one year .

On 12/06/2017 at 10:16 AM, AJBangkok said:

subscribed to Flawless and the quality is so much better

Have you tried the Catch Up option and got acceptable results?

Since they changed to more channels and more days of catch up all I get is buffer buffer buffer? Maybe my ISP which is 40mbps?

On 6/7/2017 at 3:11 PM, carlyai said:

I had a nice email from them today. How can I say unthaiwise that it's all hunkydory.
See if big brother can work that out.
I think comments for this feed should be like one of my Thai readers ' sultap from sharon'.

Can you give me their Email address because their [email protected]  does not exist according to Outlook.

HDPrime are a bunch of  idiots.

They claim they are back on today but when i log in they claim the password they gave me before is incorrect. The User name is obviously  correct. Before  my password had been saved and I only had to log in.

So I try the next option to Register again. I put in Username, Password, Mobile No and email address. They now say" incorrect;  the mobile No is already being used". Of course by me.

Ok i put in another mobile no. They then say email address is being used. Of course, it is my one.

They had before by User name  mobile and email when i paid my 380 baht but when i put them in again they say they are being used  by someone else.. Do they not realise it could be the same person.

And their contact email address is not a valid one according to my Outlook (Hotmail). They have no phone no. so what can i do. And their Facebook contact has disappeared.

On their App and also on the website they have "Forgot your password" to get a new one either by mobile or email but it  dosen't work.

Anyone from HDPrime.tv reading this because i keep going round in circles trying to get the App to open.

3 hours ago, carlyai said:

Yep sounds about par, and the service I had before. I haven't tried to log in for a couple of days so I may have the same trouble.
Email.
[email protected]

Did you get an email  from HDPrime.tv from that address because when i tried to send an email I got the same message I got with [email protected] that this address did not exist. Sure it wasnt '[email protected]'

21 minutes ago, carlyai said:

@William T. Sorry I don't understand.

You said you got a nice email from them (I assumed HDPrime .tv) and because i cannot contact them through their normal channels I asked you for the email address that they used so that i can ask them to give me a new password if that is the problem.

I tried sending an email to the address you gave me and got a message from my Hotmail that it could not be delivered because the address did not exist.

I thought i would just check if it was  'steamboxplus ' and not 'streamboxplus'.

Archived