Cremation Costs.

2 hours ago, kannot said:

1 year after party 10 years ago for the Wifes  Mother..........we  both agreed it was a total waste of  money but outvoted by her 9 Brothers/Sisters

29dh.JPG

e77465.JPG

good I hope the 9 paid for it not you

18 hours ago, soisanuk said:

I agree and not burdening my partner or friends with making such arrangements was my main consideration in prepaying for funeral service with the Bangkok office of a well established Australian Funeral company.  My request was for a simple Buddhist ceremony (more to please my Thai partner as well as not subjecting friends to the more typical lengthy Thai funeral). 

Included in the plan is for the Funeral Directors to claim my body and and transport it to Pattaya (even if it is at the Police Hospital for autopsy in Bangkok - they do not include autopsy cost in the plan), make arrangements with Wat and pay for the ceremony and cremation with the provision that they give my ashes to my Partner.  They also arrange for and pick up my Embassy's certification of death abroad - US Embassy.  This company has handled several funerals/cremations here in Pattaya of Expats and came highly recommended.

can you share it?  or PM me - cheers

48 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

good I hope the 9 paid for it not you

I paid  nothing, only been back there once more in 10 years, all a bunch of scroungers except 2 of them.

• 7 months later...