British expat Danny Glass denies fatal reckless driving charge, seeks donations for legal help

webfact

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Wow! You and Bulldozer Dawn have something in common.

Do you two know each other ? :cheesy:

"Then how...pray tell...did I make my first million w_ _king in front of a computer?"

I think he made a typo, not sure how you'd make a mill from doing that!!

On 5/31/2017 at 2:39 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Why stop with Jail... why not just hang him, after all, he caused a death ?... OR should society recognize this for what it is, a tragedy, death by careless driving (not death by dangerous driving which is more severe). 

This was not a deliberate act. Caused by inexperience, a lack of concentration or even an adaptation to local driving standards this man is not a murderer he is the victim of his own mistake, as such the charge needs to reflect the tragic consequences of his mistake. The law allows for this, society in general allows for this, but some posters on ThaiVisa.com would see him locked up for 20 years !!!...  

....as if some guys (ThaiVisa.com forum posters) have never had a moment of inattentiveness on the roads...  we are all lucky, accidents such as this could bite us at any time... it is impossible for anyone to be 100% perfect, as a species we are fallible and make mistakes, sometimes with tragic consequences, the law generally recognizes this. 

I hope the enforcement of the Thai law in this case is handled fairly and in awareness of humanity and the accidental nature of this tragedy rather than a face saving and headline hunting measure. 

I understand what you are saying , BUT on top of that this shameful person WILL NOT ADMIT it was his fault that caused it , he blames a car braking in front of him as the cause (and remember thats his story the lorry driver says he changed lanes right in front of him and that caused the accident because he carelessly did not look before changing lanes ) and now he wont admit it was his fault as you say careless driving BUT he should admit it was his fault AND he is not doing that of admitting it was his fault instead he wants to blame everyone else for it , AND also he is a  coward for not admitting it was his fault and many people on here will agree with that.

13 hours ago, Boiled Frog said:

A lad, and a fellow expat, is in serious trouble (not to mention that he has also lost his partner and unborn child) and you want to act as his judge and executioner. 

You wouldn't think that would you , when you look at his latest Youtube videos. I suggest you do the same. 

On 6/4/2017 at 1:05 PM, balo said:

You wouldn't think that would you , when you look at his latest Youtube videos. I suggest you do the same. 

Hilarious...

I have just read through this thread, all of these old guys are hating on this young guy, but then telling people to check out his videos (from which he makes his income).

4 hours ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

Hilarious...

I have just read through this thread, all of these old guys are hating on this young guy, but then telling people to check out his videos (from which he makes his income).

Hilarious? Someone dies horribly and to you it's hilarious. Perhaps you should stick to threads where you admit to using supplements to keep up with your "girlfriend.

This is a serious matter and I for one find the man's behaviour unacceptable. 

8 minutes ago, JamJar said:

This is a serious matter and I for one find the man's behaviour unacceptable. 

Who are you in the scheme of things?

Just some random anonymous poster on an internet forum.

If you are so incensed by the behavior of the young lad, just meet with him in person and have a chat.

He is easily identified and located I should think.  Unlike yourself of course.

1 hour ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

Who are you in the scheme of things?

Just some random anonymous poster on an internet forum.

If you are so incensed by the behavior of the young lad, just meet with him in person and have a chat.

He is easily identified and located I should think.  Unlike yourself of course.

If if I told you who I was, you still would come up with an inane reply. It's your nature.

I would have no problem discussing it with him in person. I have posted an open invitation for him to write to me.

Do you expect me to fly to Thailand to discuss it with him?

I have little interest in the p*ss taking criminal, but for the fact that he is responsible for the accident, talks about responsibility and then shirks it at the first opportunity. I would have no problem with telling him that to his face.

Why don't you identify yourself? Just another hypocrite?

6 hours ago, JamJar said:

If if I told you who I was, you still would come up with an inane reply. It's your nature.

I would have no problem discussing it with him in person. I have posted an open invitation for him to write to me.

Do you expect me to fly to Thailand to discuss it with him?

I have little interest in the p*ss taking criminal, but for the fact that he is responsible for the accident, talks about responsibility and then shirks it at the first opportunity. I would have no problem with telling him that to his face.

Why don't you identify yourself? Just another hypocrite?

Why on earthsname would he discuss anything with you. Get real, this is an internet forum, and you're nothing more than a poster here, albeit somebody who finds himself important.

50 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Why on earthsname would he discuss anything with you. Get real, this is an internet forum, and you're nothing more than a poster here, albeit somebody who finds himself important.

I don't expect him to do anything of the sort. The man is a coward.

This was after the lame threat by your bird of a feather friend Boiled Frog, about suing for defamation. I replied that he was welcome to contact me in order to discuss it.

Since you are the one liking the ludicrous posts of Boiled Frog, you should at least remember the nonsense to which you have aligned yourself.

Ridiculous.

56 minutes ago, JamJar said:

I don't expect him to do anything of the sort. The man is a coward.

This was after the lame threat by your bird of a feather friend Boiled Frog, about suing for defamation. I replied that he was welcome to contact me in order to discuss it.

Since you are the one liking the ludicrous posts of Boiled Frog, you should at least remember the nonsense to which you have aligned yourself.

Ridiculous.

There have been a few comment that the guy is a psycho  but, man oh man you make him look good.

What is your agenda anyway?

Ridiculous to the extreme.

4 hours ago, happyas said:

There have been a few comment that the guy is a psycho  but, man oh man you make him look good.

What is your agenda anyway?

Ridiculous to the extreme.

Have to agree.

Riding a scooter in Thailand is entirely different to riding a scooter in the UK.

Equally dangerous, but for different reasons - which is why I can understand why those on scooters HERE may be shocked when someone suddenly brakes in front of them as its imperative that we're constantly checking everything that is happening around us!

Jamjar doesn't even live in Thailand, and yet is the most vociferous poster on this thread?!

Having said this, I have no time for Glass who seems more than a little odd -  not very concerned that he was responsible for the death of his girlfriend  and preferring to post videos proclaiming his innocence and asking for money.

4 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Have to agree.

Riding a scooter in Thailand is entirely different to riding a scooter in the UK.

Equally dangerous, but for different reasons - which is why I can understand why those on scooters HERE may be shocked when someone suddenly brakes in front of them as its imperative that we're constantly checking everything that is happening around us!

Jamjar doesn't even live in Thailand, and yet is the most vociferous poster on this thread?!

Having said this, I have no time for Glass who seems more than a little odd -  not very concerned that he was responsible for the death of his girlfriend  and preferring to post videos proclaiming his innocence and asking for money.

I've never ridden a scooter in the UK. 

I ride one in Thailand because it is convenient.

I spend more time travelling the world than staying in the UK.

Don't hitch your wagon to idiots or you end up looking like one.

I post when I know of what I speak/write, otherwise I stay silent. You should try it.

Glass's help me fund has suddenly stopped as of 2-3 days ago so the more people that saw it and shared it and discussed it, effectively contributed to its lack of growth. On the other hand the fund set up for the young boy who lost his mother is at 75% of its goal and it continues to grow. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived