Video: "Tattoo man" shows displeasure at office girl's "toot"

webfact

Video: "Tattoo man" shows displeasure at office girl's "toot"

1pm.jpg

Picture: Manager

BANGKOK: -- A road rage incident caught on a mobile phone shows a Thai man with tattoos throwing two bottles of water at a office lady.

Her crime? She used her horn to toot at the man who was undercutting her on the left and trying to push in.

There was a bit of a slanging match with the man shouting some insults and demanding the lady in the car get out and clear the matter up.

Koy Thanthita, 32, told manager there really was no reason to get out and she won't make a big deal of it.

The incident happened on the Kanchanapisek Ring Road near The Mall, Bang Khae on Tuesday, said Koy, an office lady.

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-31

I would say that both parties are to blame; put it down to Thailand,s total lack of teaching driving etiquette. The man signals that he wants to change lanes and the woman would not let him in. She is displaying the "Me first" syndrome also. If I want to change lanes I put on the signal and wait until it is obvious that the driver behind me is slowing down to allow such a manouvre (how the heck does one spell manoover !)

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

I would say that both parties are to blame; put it down to Thailand,s total lack of teaching driving etiquette. The man signals that he wants to change lanes and the woman would not let him in. She is displaying the "Me first" syndrome also. If I want to change lanes I put on the signal and wait until it is obvious that the driver behind me is slowing down to allow such a manouvre (how the heck does one spell manoover !)

The video shows nothing of the sort. She was probably driving along in heavy traffic then this prick decided he wanted to jump ahead a car or two knowing that there was little space to do so or that his space would quickly run out. Happens all the time...not all Thai drivers but enough of them.

I must admit to feeling like doing something similar yesterday after I had to stop and give way to an oncoming car, the twit on the motorcycle behind me couldn't wait and started hitting the horn... 

The temptation was to get out and knock him off his bike !!... fortunately, most of us, myself included have sufficient self control to instead ignore these issues and get on with things.

In this situation we have an entitled pr!(k who has no self control. 

What caused the person in the other car to sound their horn is also unknown at this stage. Maybe the guy in the car was trying to push in, or maybe she was driving aggressively. 

5 hours ago, crystal sauce said:

People with lots of tattoos have low self esteem, they look ugly too.

largely presumptuous there crystal. Have you conducted a study on this with conclusive results to publish in the psychiatric medical journal?

22 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

If you wind down your window, put your arm out and wave it about whilst changing lanes ( pushing in) you usually get in then in order not to get "tooted" wave thanks to the guy you just cut up. 

Works for me when none none of the ignorant sods will give an inch without the incentive.......

14 minutes ago, crystal sauce said:

It is right above where you quoted him :cheesy:

Well I must need a lot more Coffee Crystal Sauce-----must admit after your help full post went back--and can not see any Video---so if you would, just point me to it....then you can have another chuckle ..........thanks...............:coffee1:

On 6/1/2017 at 9:57 AM, phantomfiddler said:

An indicator is not a dictator. There would be hardly any need to change lanes if you were in the correct lane in the first place.

17 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

largely presumptuous there crystal. Have you conducted a study on this with conclusive results to publish in the psychiatric medical journal?

If you Google it, the results of some studies have actually been published in some psychiatric medical journals.  Statistically, that's a true statement.  The part about low self esteem.  

The part about ugly?  Well, that's in the eyes of the beholder...

Well I must need a lot more Coffee Crystal Sauce-----must admit after your help full post went back--and can not see any Video---so if you would, just point me to it....then you can have another chuckle ..........thanks...............:coffee1:

Click on the FB link at the very end of the OP.
Although ( Spoiler Alert), if you can't get it to open you're not missing much, a 9 sec video from the woman's phone shows the guy throwing 2 water bottles at her car while driving by.
My Thai is not up to much but I think she says "excuse me kind sir, I'm kinda thirsty, can you spare me some water?"

But I could be wrong [emoji51]

Thanks Andrew......no I am not showing a FB link ,,,, but then my reply page is not showing 50% of the index tools either...since the change over......Thanks for taking the time........:coffee1:

10 hours ago, crystal sauce said:

Your statement was almost good except for the additive large!

Well, it was working on the presumption that he saw a woman who was probably smaller than he was, and thought he could get away with some intimidation... yet probably would have kept his mouth shut had the other person been physically larger/stronger.  (I've heard that story a few times-- driver acts like a jerk to/tries to intimidate someone they think is female, then quickly backs off when that person is revealed to be male, especially a male larger than the jerk himself.)

Archived