BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
beerguy

Coco Palm Villas

Bought one of these a few years back from CoCo and now can't get any real answers as to what is going on. Everytime I ask, all I get is the financing is in the works..........

Does anyone know what is going on?

Is it time for all us Hong Kong investors to come down there and knock some heads?

I'm just so disgusted by those people........they seemed like real decent people, but now I am wondering.

Edited by beerguy

Keep the faith.

They are still here trying to get this sorted after a very difficult year.

They are still honest people, but had a lot of things go against them outside of their control and are doing their best.

I've heard that company is completely fcked, I really hope they sort it out as Samui can do without any more blows to the property market.

I've heard loads of rumours about them, not gonna say on hear incase they arn't true, but if anyone has any inside info that they are sure of it would be nice to know.

Keep the faith.

They are still honest people, but had a lot of things go against them outside of their control and are doing their best.

Jimbo, thanks......at this point hearing anything is good news as I still like the place.

Edited by beerguy

Keep the faith.

From my dealings with Coco , Must add this .....

As a supplier to this company( based in Phuket ) I can re-assure all that the problems faced by Coco were by no means their fault and they have had to face a world of **** with the authorities.

Without names, I will say that straight from the horses mouth I was given a detailed explination of the situation and it would appear that this sorry mess is virtually resolved and looks like the project will be moving again shortly.

Hope this sets your mind a little more at ease (op)

Keep the faith.

From my dealings with Coco , Must add this .....

As a supplier to this company( based in Phuket ) I can re-assure all that the problems faced by Coco were by no means their fault and they have had to face a world of **** with the authorities.

Without names, I will say that straight from the horses mouth I was given a detailed explination of the situation and it would appear that this sorry mess is virtually resolved and looks like the project will be moving again shortly.

Hope this sets your mind a little more at ease (op)

Thanks, yes some news is better than none.

Beg to differ with the nice news people. Friends bought in CC's first development. Took much longer to complete than stated, the snag list remains untackled and prop maintenance costs keep rising. But, very nice people.

This is not a happy customer

http://www.cocosamui-villa-ripoff.com/

Interesting web site. Seems like the customer has many valid complaints. I think I would have gone crazy if I had had to deal with all the things he did. He only wanted to give his family a nice Christmas vacation in paradise but instead ended up in hel_l on earth.

Interesting web site. Seems like the customer has many valid complaints. I think I would have gone crazy if I had had to deal with all the things he did. He only wanted to give his family a nice Christmas vacation in paradise but instead ended up in hel_l on earth.

From the website, it seems CoCo didnt handle the situation very well, again a situation that could have been solved very easily using a little bit off Customer Service! :o

From the website, it seems CoCo didnt handle the situation very well, again a situation that could have been solved very easily using a little bit off Customer Service! :o

The guy is absolutely correct, he has more than a few valid points. And, as he said, its not about the money. Bad PR for Coco indeed.

I've seen the development of this 'Coconut Villa' project with my own eyes since about 3 or 4 years.

They've 'raped' a beautiful spot on Samui with an unbelievable number of villa's which are so close to each other that the roofs of the houses almost touch each other.

90% of the 'villas' do not even have ocean view because they are 'over the hill' from the sea and there's just a small walkway/road which leads to the beach....once nice but not anymore.

I really can't understand that there were buyers who would buy a house there... :D

One word: disgusting project. :o

LaoPo

I can't imagine a real estate company unable to provide photos to investors of the progress, or lack thereof, of the project.

Anyone able to post some here?

Ahhh...just read the "rip-off" site. Very interesting. Certainly a bait and switch has occurred. With so many companies trying to flog land and villas here, there is room to be strict and avoid Coco. By the way, if this is the way they represent independent homeowners, I think they need to bone up on public relations, big time.

Edited by Mark Wolfe