Coco Palm Villas

beerguy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ready for Their next project ?? and Far away I suspect .....

and NOT Coco Port Nathon laugh.png

Nathon beach front ? ....whistling.gifbiggrin.png it's more like mucky mud along the water front there.... rolleyes.gif

The only thing going for that area is sometimes nice sunsets and watching the fishing boats come in...

I think this will be on the back burner for a long long time! coffee1.gif ..... Let's hope so anyway!

Getting ready for Their next project ?? and Far away I suspect .....

and NOT Coco Port Nathon laugh.png

Nathon beach front ? ....whistling.gifbiggrin.png it's more like mucky mud along the water front there.... rolleyes.gif

The only thing going for that area is sometimes nice sunsets and watching the fishing boats come in...

I think this will be on the back burner for a long long time! coffee1.gif ..... Let's hope so anyway!

What a shame that Nathon is now all mud. When I first went to Samui, we jumped off the boat, straight into clear water with all the fishies. smile.png

Bought one of these a few years back from CoCo and now can't get any real answers as to what is going on. Everytime I ask, all I get is the financing is in the works..........

Does anyone know what is going on?

Is it time for all us Hong Kong investors to come down there and knock some heads?

I'm just so disgusted by those people........they seemed like real decent people, but now I am wondering.

Maybe it's time, beerguy, to knock heads that is. The part about needing financing to finish a villa that you have put a 50 percent deposit on is clearly a scam or at least very unethical. Don't you think your waiting period has been excessive? Shoudn't that have given you some red flags?

This is Thailand , if you can't touch it , see it and move into it stay well clear. Only a mug would leave money on a building not started or finished. Alas there are many about just ripe for the taking.

Bought one of these a few years back from CoCo and now can't get any real answers as to what is going on. Everytime I ask, all I get is the financing is in the works..........

Is it time for all us Hong Kong investors to come down there and knock some heads?

I'm just so disgusted by those people........they seemed like real decent people, but now I am wondering.

Maybe it's time, beerguy, to knock heads that is. The part about needing financing to finish a villa that you have put a 50 percent deposit on is clearly a scam or at least very unethical. Don't you think your waiting period has been excessive? Shoudn't that have given you some red flags?

This is Thailand , if you can't touch it , see it and move into it stay well clear. Only a mug would leave money on a building not started or finished. Alas there are many about just ripe for the taking.

This topic is six years old already, I think AS & partners & are long gone.

Strange thing to say.

There are a lot of happy 'mugs' on the island, all very happy with their new homes.

I acknowlege that there are also a lot of unhappy ones still looking for a new home, but to make such a sweeping generalisation???

A more useful response might be 'carry out due diligence on the developer, the builder, the land owner, planning permission etc etc'

Things that are taken for granted in many countries, but seem to be overlooked in Paradise.

This topic is six years old already, I think AS & partners & are long gone.

Correct. I also think a lot of these companies with their fraudulent methods have left the island a long time ago.

I see no purpose in rehashing such an old topic.

Thanks.