Coco Palm Villas

beerguy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoCo will declare it's bankrupt, the 1st of next month, from a special source.

Nice job, SamuiJens. First you make it seem like you have inside information on an impending backruptcy, then when the poor guy's going ape-s--t, you decare it's only talk and not 100 percent sure. Kudos to you, job well done.

YEEEE HA!........QUALITEEEE....

Nice job, SamuiJens. First you make it seem like you have inside information on an impending backruptcy, then when the poor guy's going ape-s--t, you decare it's only talk and not 100 percent sure. Kudos to you, job well done.

As said I did get the info from a friend thats usually 100% on what he says, as I'm not on samui to check it out at the moment, I thought warning beer guy and others to get something done, so he won't loose all. NOT all rumours are true, BUT some are, especially coming from the right ppl. And as said, I hope he's wrong, we'll have to wait and see

As said I did get the info from a friend thats usually 100% on what he says, as I'm not on samui to check it out at the moment, I thought warning beer guy and others to get something done, so he won't loose all. NOT all rumours are true, BUT some are, especially coming from the right ppl. And as said, I hope he's wrong, we'll have to wait and see

Absolutely disgraceful SamuiJens, your posts are often controversial, but you have gone too far with this one.

You stated a 'fact' and later admitted it as only 'hearsay'.

Maybe your information will be proved accurate, but that does not excuse you for your post at this time.

Absolutely disgraceful SamuiJens, your posts are often controversial, but you have gone too far with this one.

Maybe your information will be proved accurate, but that does not excuse you for your post at this time.

Wether the 'rumour' is true or not...time will tell.

However, if I would hear about a possible bankruptcy from a company/real estate developer I bought a house from or paid money to, I would take immediate action and jump in a plane in order to try and find out the truth and/or secure my interest/money.

I also would hire a non-Samui Thai lawyer to help me with that.

There are too many -negative- stories about said company to trust them any longer.

LaoPo

That's not how you phrased it in your original post. I'm not trying to pick a fight, just be more careful and explain things, this is obviously a sensitive issue to this man. Fair enough?

Yes, many are controversial, since Samui and what happens here are the reason !!!

anything's fair when dealing with property agents and sellers.

they are masters of manipulative and misleading information , therefore clients should be made aware of anything that might be happening .

forewarned is forearmed.

Yes!!! But a wrong rumour placed in the right place can lead to a self fullfilling propherty. If I would be Mr. Coco I would give a statment here in this forum.

Cheers from Nathon, Claude

I don't think it takes a brain surgeon to see te writing on the wall whe a business in failing or having financial problems. I would say that the OP already knew in his heart that there is a serious problem and just wanted some validation either way. which by now the post have got to be 98% negative hence samui jen really just echoed the rest of the post.

anything's fair when dealing with property agents and sellers.

they are masters of manipulative and misleading information , therefore clients should be made aware of anything that might be happening .

forewarned is forearmed.

Yes!!! But a wrong rumour placed in the right place can lead to a self fullfilling propherty. If I would be Mr. Coco I would give a statment here in this forum.

Cheers from Nathon, Claude

Very true, Claude, but it's highly unlikely if they were actually going bankrupt they would give an honest account of themselves. If in fact they are going bankrupt I don't think there's a lot the OP can do, except to start a class-action suit with other owners against the developer maybe. Perhaps there are other remedies, only a good non-Samui attorney wouldt know and I emphasize non-Samui attorney.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. I would be very surprised if Alan, or any one else from coco for that matter, is unaware of these threads. The only reasons I can think of for not replying is 'cause they either don't give a s**t or ..., well thats it really. Anyone for a beer tonight at coco? No, I didn't think so

Does anuone know of a website or a contact for bankruptcy listings on Samui so I can try and verify if in fact they are filing ?

Thanks in advance!

Beerguy, i can ssume that when you initialy took intrest you have contactd a local lwayer. can this lawyer check for you this situation?

as someone sugested before. if you are concerened go directly to them and ask for explenations. and if you can get the owners to sign a personal letter of assurence.

Good luck

Does anuone know of a website or a contact for bankruptcy listings on Samui so I can try and verify if in fact they are filing ?

Thanks in advance!

Beerguy, i can ssume that when you initialy took intrest you have contactd a local lwayer. can this lawyer check for you this situation?

as someone sugested before. if you are concerened go directly to them and ask for explenations. and if you can get the owners to sign a personal letter of assurence.

Good luck

I wouldn't hire a local Samui Lawyer....instead, I would contact a professional International Lawyers' firm in BKK to find out.

LaoPo

I'm told that due to the company structure and lack of assets, there is not much one can do against this company (legally). I was advised to seek other methods......

Beerguy,

Are you then confirming that you had a conversation with someone Re the rumor & they confirmed it? Or was it just regarding that particular company & what if they went bankrupt?

Sadly I haven't been able to find out the truth regarding bankruptcy or not.

Don't know what else to do at this point but wait. I haven't been able to find a website for bankruptcy listings and no one here seems to know Alan, Bruce etc or at least they haven't answered my request.

Still hope things work out for CoCo as we really like Samui and the Villas they have already built.

Sadly I haven't been able to find out the truth regarding bankruptcy or not.

Don't know what else to do at this point but wait. I haven't been able to find a website for bankruptcy listings and no one here seems to know Alan, Bruce etc or at least they haven't answered my request.

Still hope things work out for CoCo as we really like Samui and the Villas they have already built.

I think you are worrying over a couple of posts by people who only know heresay and have never met Alan or Bruce.

Although I do not know them well I have met them both on a couple of occasions and they can normally be found every night in Coco Blues hardly the sort of behaviour of a company going bust bearing in mind they sold 50% of their houses in Hong Kong they would have the triads after them by now.

Also work is continuing at the site though maybe not at the pace you would wish.

You are right to be concerned but don't worry too much.

found every night in Coco Blues hardly the sort of behaviour of a company going bust

the bankrupting of a company will have little effect on either the living expenses or drinking habits of the directors / owners.

if anything , the bankruptcy will absolve them of all liabilities to their clients , their financial worries will disappear , and then they can start trading again the next day under a different name.

sounds like a very good reason to be down the pub.

trebles all round please.

found every night in Coco Blues hardly the sort of behaviour of a company going bust

the bankrupting of a company will have little effect on either the living expenses or drinking habits of the directors / owners.

if anything , the bankruptcy will absolve them of all liabilities to their clients , their financial worries will disappear , and then they can start trading again the next day under a different name.

sounds like a very good reason to be down the pub.

trebles all round please.

So you think all the money that comes over here is clean and legal how naive. I fully understand bankruptcy laws but I do not think some of their clients will be quite so forgiving as I stated in my previous post they sold a large number of houses in HK and not everyone was to a lawyer or a banker so get real.

I'm sure some triad (and yakuza money from their japanese clients) was involved.

:o

I am not for one minute suggesting that Coco was financed or partly financed by organised crime. The point I was trying to make was a large number of the houses were sold at exhibitions particularly HK on the basis of the guaranteed rental income and even the triads need places to invest their money in legitimate business.

If it were to go tits up then I don't think it will be trebles all round in Coco Blues I think it will be time to put your tin hats on!!