Coco Palm Villas

beerguy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laopo & Tax, have you guys noticed you have the same number combo in your postings?Tax 5,851 Laopo 5,185.What does it mean? A sign?

Not a sign...just showing that Tax is older than me.. :o

LaoPo

wasnt there an attempted assassination on one of the german company owners recently ??????

The wife of the owner of Coconut Land & House was murdered, no indication he was the target since the gunman came looking for her specifically. Are they the same then?

No SBK, they are different. Coconut land & House ( The shooting),Legal battles with residents of their Santithani development.

Coco Palm Villas (division of Coco's)Very strong indication that financing has fallen through.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. But then I suppose they have all their money stashed away,leaving the little guys holding the bag.

Roo, can you tell us more? I know they were supposed to have, allegedly and once again, secured financing that was to close around now...are you saying that has fallen through? If, what "very strong indication"?

wasnt there an attempted assassination on one of the german company owners recently ??????

The wife of the owner of Coconut Land & House was murdered, no indication he was the target since the gunman came looking for her specifically. Are they the same then?

No SBK, they are different. Coconut land & House ( The shooting),Legal battles with residents of their Santithani development.

Coco Palm Villas (division of Coco's)Very strong indication that financing has fallen through.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. But then I suppose they have all their money stashed away,leaving the little guys holding the bag.

Roo, can you tell us more? I know they were supposed to have, allegedly and once again, secured financing that was to close around now...are you saying that has fallen through? If, what "very strong indication"?

Kiiniow,

I have been told this by a well established business person on Samui.Of what I understand, it's due to the numerous pending legal actions by buyers, the investors pulled out last minute.

Kiiniow,

I have been told this by a well established business person on Samui.Of what I understand, it's due to the numerous pending legal actions by buyers, the investors pulled out last minute.

Interesting, thanks Roo. If that's the case, they have GOT to be at the end of their rope.

• 3 weeks later...
Samuidreamer and Beerguy, please check your messages.

Thanks.

Beerguy, Samuidreamer Coco Buyer and any other serious Coco investers I have just found the web forum. Whats the latest I bought my place in 2003, took a while to build but have a good time last Christmas there, obviously I knew a lot about what was going on but would like to follow up and gat any latest info has the thread seems to stop midstream after much activity.

Please update and maybe we can share latest info, position etc

Davidd

Thanks.

Beerguy, Samuidreamer Coco Buyer and any other serious Coco investers I have just found the web forum. Whats the latest I bought my place in 2003, took a while to build but have a good time last Christmas there, obviously I knew a lot about what was going on but would like to follow up and gat any latest info has the thread seems to stop midstream after much activity.

Davidd

Latest?....can you say "Bankruptcy" :o

Thanks.

Davidd

Latest?....can you say "Bankruptcy" :o

Thanks Kiiniow

Really ! When did this happen? It seems I have a lot to catch up with quickly. Anyone recommend a good International lawyer?

Has any action been commenced or advice given to date?

:D

Heard recently that the investors where coming to Samui to treat Alan and Bruce to a beatdown ?

To many investors have gone to Samui and seen them in the Blues Bar acting so smug like everything is no problem and decided it's time to get them to take a more serious approach to the situation.

Their attitude to the situation has begun to infuriate people to point of taking the situation into their own hands.

Edited by beerguy

Heard recently that the investors where coming to Samui to treat Alan and Bruce to a beatdown ?

To many investors have gone to Samui and seen them in the Blues Bar acting so smug like everything is no problem and decided it's time to get them to take a more serious approach to the situation.

Their attitude to the situation has begun to infuriate people to point of taking the situation into their own hands.

coco's empire is crumbling ,coco china house seems to have closed its doors ,wonder how long before coco blues does the same :o

coco's empire is crumbling ,coco china house seems to have closed its doors ,wonder how long before coco blues does the same :o

Also his black merc hasnt been seen in a while

stealth is always the best way to get your revenge..............

Exactly, but by writing it here that you're coming, will get them to use stealthy means as well.....and they wrote the book!

Edited by SamuiJens

• 2 years later...

So is there any new news on this development?

How did things go for those who invested?

I see online that people are renting and staying there but I cannot find news regarding how it turned out as an investment

Any comments?

• 1 year later...

That link above is now dead...

Can anyone recap what's become of this project?

Alot of HK investors managed to go after the Agent marketing this project and seek some solution to thier potential loss .

Alot of press and a TV documentary on the failure of coco plus others has put HK investors off these kind of Thailand dream projects . Besides they are to busy making great returns in the local property market

• 1 year later...