Woman’s body found in Chon Buri dyke reservoir

webfact

By The Nation

CHONBURI/PATTAYA: -- The body of a woman motorcyclist, suspected to have drowned in a dyke reservoir in the Si Racha district of Chon Buri province, was found early Thursday.

The unidentified woman appeared to be 30 to 35 years old, carrying Bt500 in cash, and carried no ID card.

A passerby spotted the woman lying face down in shallow water beside her motorcycle. He alerted a local rescue foundation that dispatched rescuers to the scene but found she had already died.

Police said it was uncertain whether she had lost control of her bike and fallen in the reservoir on the Ban Chao Phraya-Borwin Road in Tambon Borwin or if she was hit by a vehicle.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30316920

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-01

Says to me another local murder, but is it not just another road death may be due to a real accident

reporters back to school time or banned from writing another report until they learn how to tell the truth.

Reports like this make the place look even worse than it is

9 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Says to me another local murder, but is it not just another road death may be due to a real accident

reporters back to school time or banned from writing another report until they learn how to tell the truth.

Reports like this make the place look even worse than it is

So its ok to make or come to sinister conclusions based on nothing but disdain for all things thai yet fling accusations at others for being unable to' tell the truth '?????

Irony overload

So its ok to make or come to sinister conclusions based on nothing but disdain for all things thai yet fling accusations at others for being unable to' tell the truth '?????
Irony overload

I had to reread his post but it looks that he is saying that the tittle makes it look like a murder while it likely is an accident. He complains about this that it makes it look worse then it is. I agree if that is what he meant.

Archived