Video: "Graap" my feet footage causing a stir as female student gets nasty

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

Just as they did 30 years ago, but they didn't pull theses stunts every 5 minutes?

Maybe, 30 years ago they did not put this stuff in the media. The P-Nong system has always beena round. My long term G friend thinks her school was a hell-zone, although that was nigh in 20 years ago.   Shocked?!

2 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Ah, lets take the piss out of the yank and what fun. If you can put down your Leo for a second, I know of four families who have done the same. From the US, but one from the UK, all want their kids schooled in a non thai school. Yes I bet a more rigorous education, but as important is different cultural values. One of which is spelled out in the Original Post/News Article; shock, gasp, horror! 

Totally understand not wanting to send a child to a Thai school , have 2 daughters of my own but Australia has its own social issues as well. Plenty of bullying and kids getting bashed and teen suicides and ridicule on social media so nowhere is perfect. The problem with the Thai system has mostly to do with the fact it is so far behind the rest of the world. Funny last time I used yank I got barred for 3 days. Point being I dont really hold the US up as some bastion of non violence  towards its students. The education system may be streets ahead but I struggle to think of many other nations that require metal detectors and security guards in their schools and have mass homicides and mass shootings in their schools. So a bit of hair pulling and being forced to graap compared to a high school massacre could almost be apples and oranges IMO, and thats just the mass killings. Indvidual shooting incidents are up to what these days? Couple a week? But that could be the LEO talking

21 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

One of the worst aspects of Thai society is this feudal hierarchical social system of bowing down and respecting people not on ability or worth but on position and money. These days I do not buy into it and never wai back and never wai anyone, none of them deserve it anyway.

That can be wrong... it is expected an honest wai be returned and should be,

On 6/2/2017 at 8:14 AM, maximillian said:

It's hopefully a good school there for your kid.

Remember, there are good schools in Thailand as well.

Or did you refer to Thai students behaviour vs. US students behaviour ?

Well, good luck anyway.

yes, but thats up to 15k USD a year to put her in one here. that money is much better applied to later education. she is currently in an  invitation only charter school based on academic merit. its a great environment, the schools i attended should have been so good.

On 6/2/2017 at 7:23 AM, Grumpy Duck said:

Chances the elder girl is from a wealthier family. Perhaps believes all with less status should kiss her feet. 

Yes ,Many learn to be axxholes at a very young age.

On 6/1/2017 at 0:48 PM, dotpoom said:

To the best of my knowledge.....bullies exist in all countries and in all walks of life.

no one ever accused you of having knowledge of any thing world wide before , we only  have your word on that ........

15 hours ago, mikiea said:

no one ever accused you of having knowledge of any thing world wide before , we only  have your word on that ........

When I tour my estates in Scotland and Ireland I always acknowledge my labourers as they touch their forlocks but I absolutely forbid them to prostrate themselves. So demeaning I feel in this day and age.

Archived