PED' POLE

p1p

David, John Doe, Alexander. Is he guilty?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There have been more posts on this subject of David, IT-M than on any other in the CM forum. perhaps it is time to take a poll.

My personal belief is in innocence until guilt is proven. With all the sensationalist press reports, it is very possible for "facts" to be printed wrong. No different than gossip-mongering.

Nuff said

Cast your votes... :o

Give him his day in court...

Agreed.

Come on, get real here folks. You are going to rely on a Thai court to convince you of innocence or guilt?

That should be a ridiculous notion to anyone who lives here...

In my opinion, that's really putting one's head in the sand.

Guest chingy

people been talking about the same guy over and over again, he does not deserve all this talking, there's more important thing to talk about, for example some guy rape a soi dog or soi dog lurking me and take a chunk outta me :o, he will have his time in jail, and his butt will be plug by other inmate, don't worry he will get what he did to other back 10 fold. can we please go back to BG/soi dog/visa run/etc.. its more fun to read than this guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

dgo.gif

> Come on, get real here, folks. You are going to rely on a Thai

> court to convince you of innocence or guilt?

I didn't know there was any other kind of court available in Thailand? :o

If I were David though then I'd be real happy to be in a Thai court and not the Thaivisa.com court.. ;-)

Cheers,

Chanchao

>If I were David though then I'd be real happy to be in a Thai court and not the Thaivisa.com court.. ;-)

Cheers,

Chanchao

Why? The 'court' here says he's still innocent..

And what guilt or innocence is this poll supposed to measure?

Dorothy,

It is not whether it is a Thai court, an Oz court or a hanging judge from Kansas. The principal of innocent until proven guilty should be an automatic assumption in every case.

As one who has previously been hung out to dry on the blade of spiteful, vitriolic gossip and tabloid journalism, I fully recognise that people make mistakes, jump to incorrect conclusions and love to tell bad news even, or perhaps, especially when it is untrue.

One of the reasons I now live in Thailand is due to such gossip and journalism. Despite printed retractions and acceptance that a printed story referred to A. N. Other and not myself, people love to believe, discuss and spread the worst gossip well after the supposed event was put to bed.

So yes, a Thai court is all we have, so let them have their say. Thereafter he can be hung, drawn, quartered and incinerated. But only if he is found to be truly guilty after all the evidence, (not gossip, rumour, spite and tabloid journalism) is taken into account.

Perhaps we should take the charges as quoted in Goodmorning Chiangmai News:

The Australian computer expert known in Chiangmai for over 5 years as ###### was arrested late last month on charges of indecency with under age boys, harbouring illegal Burmese immigrant boys at his home, procuring children for prostitution and fraud involving computers.

Although, to the best of my knowledge, the only true charge is that of "Harbouring Illegal Aliens". But I could be wrong there.

Can the supporters of IT please SHUT UP.

I for one would prefer not to comment anymore

So nothing more on this subject, that's good.

By the way, in order to make an "educated" vote.

What are the OFFICIAL charges?

educated. my arse...

---snip ---

Three points.

1. Bluecat why do you keep supporting this IT person ?

2. The evidence is in all the papers. He was convicted in the past. He's evil.

3. At the very least the people supporting IT are deluded and naive. At the worst ... well I don't even want to consider. However again I say I think for the third time. Can we shut this bul!sh!t down. If anybody is in favour of child molesters they should look for somewhere else to express themselves.

Apologies if this upsets anybody, but enough is enough.

Edited by george

The court in Chaing Mai will have a say 12 days from David's arrest, and that date is tomorrow if i calculte the days right.

I am closing this thread until we have further info or news clippings.

/Admin