Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

Just now, Khun Han said:

Not if we take the bull by the horns in our own countries it hasn't.

Sadly, I don't think we will. Politicians are too PC and soft to do what is needed. To be frank, I don't think many of us would like doing what is needed either- pretty brutal. Would many support internment without trial again?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Deport the lot of them!

I found it hard to understand what he was saying, but I gather he was happy the infidels were being killed.

Is he in London?

What I don't get is why those that hate infidels don't go and live in a Muslim country- surely that would be their paradise?

23 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

There's always an initial gentle white-wash from the same quarters who are active elsewhere on the forum. You know where... More of the same expected from Jeremy Corbyn who will mouth similar inanities in the next few days. One thing readers should note is that although above contributors will make a gesture towards condemning individual terrorist acts, they will never ever stand against any of the organisations behind them. Why is that? Because the above contributors hold to a formula of unconditional support to all those organisations seen to oppose imperialism (whatever that means and see nonsense above). And that is why we have seen hard left marching with Islamists against 'imperialism'. Also, whether any of the above contributors hails from a Stalinist or Trotskyist background we'll probably have difficulty finding out as they are careful in not letting it peep out.

".....the organizations behind them." Are you meaning the Wahhabist Saudi Monarchy? 

7 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Deport the lot of them!

What was the geezer saying, I only understood one word....

If it was not good it is now in the media and bloke should be tracked down..If a "guest" in the UK should be sent packing...

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sadly, I don't think we will. Politicians are too PC and soft to do what is needed. To be frank, I don't think many of us would like doing what is needed either- pretty brutal. Would many support internment without trial again?

Yep where's Batman when you need him. :whistling: 

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I found it hard to understand what he was saying, but I gather he was happy the infidels were being killed.

Is he in London?

What I don't get is why those that hate infidels don't go and live in a Muslim country- surely that would be their paradise?

most likely be killed by friendly fire

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is he in London?

No benefit payments there...

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I know. It's such an extreme measure. But we are, tragically, now living in extreme times. You want to see the extreme right in power across Europe? (I don't) They will be, in the next five years, if the mainstream doesn't take it's head out of the sand with these issues.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They would just go underground instead. Damage done and too late now. Any effective measures would probably be politically unacceptable. Even during the IRA campaign they didn't deport every Irish person living in the UK. Internment as per Japanese on Hawaii would be a non starter. What else is there?

So you preach to do nothing because of political correctnes?

Really?

It is war!

Send those bastard pigs home.

All of them.

Good or bad.

1 minute ago, Mosha said:

Police have said all 3 terrorists are dead. I don't know if they are included in the 6 dead

Sent from my iris 505 using Tapatalk

Reports are 6 people killed by the scum. Over 20 injured taken to local hospitals. Not including the vermin shot by Police 

ed police response team shot the three bastards dead within 8 minutes of receiving the first emergency call according to the Police Commissioner.  Amazing response which saved many lives so a massive thank you to them for their professionalism and bravery.  Although I don't support the way it is done for in Thailand for political dissidents maybe it's time for a bit of Thai Junta style "attitude adjustment" sessions for the 3000 known Jihadists?

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Quite right too. How else can they have countless bored policemen standing around in tube stations armed to the teeth after every instance? It's always a case of "doing something afterwards, rather than preventing it in the first place".

One thing is sure; potential terrorists all over the western world are watching this and learning the lesson that they can cause HUGE chaos just by running people over with a car. No organization required. One guy in a car and the police will shut everything down. Score for the bad guys.

Our world has just changed forever.

Here's a crazy thought for you - Instead of countless bored policemen standing round in Tube stations, how about having them, ooh I don't know, perhaps patrolling the streets and keeping an eye out for other forms of crime, providing a visual deterrence and that kind of thing? You never know, they just might bag a few muggers, burglars and car thieves while they are at it...

Sadly the Muslim "Suicide" ball is now rolling in the UK. Those who want to meet their maker and have a zillion birds at hand are now coming out of the woodwork.

Sadly any future government will carry on letting this "army" into the UK and it will get worse.

I just hope the armed police and SS have orders to eliminate the killers they corner. This present lot are all on their way to meet their maker, good result. 

There is no way they are actually "monitoring" 3,000 people. They might have a computer recording anything they say on the internet or phone, but physically, not a hope. It takes many people to monitor one person properly, and to monitor 3,000 would take thousands and thousands of police. Unaffordable.

They just said on the BBC news at least 2 people per person they want to monitor. So thats would be 6000 and I imagine that's impossible.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

One thing we know for sure is that after this murder of innocent citizens in the name of Allah, Mrs. May will deliver yet another meaningless statement containing nothing of value whatsoever.    

11 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

Reports are 6 people killed by the scum. Over 20 injured taken to local hospitals. Not including the vermin shot by Police 

One thing that the media need to change with their reporting is to stop including the terrorists in the total dead. The figures should be divided up into victims and sub-humans.

9 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

I hope one of the terrorists is just painfully injured as there is a good chance of getting information from him re. associates and those that helped turn him into someone happy to murder innocent people.

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

I hope one of the terrorists is just painfully injured as there is a good chance of getting information from him re. associates and those that helped turn him into someone happy to murder innocent people.

No all 3 scum confirmed dead by the Police 

Archived