Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the over reporting of British citizens marching in unison against the biggest threat facing the uk today, matches the under reporting of Muslim extremists & Muslim paedophiles living within the UK today?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

9 hours ago, LammyTS1 said:

Maybe the over reporting of British citizens marching in unison against the biggest threat facing the uk today, matches the under reporting of Muslim extremists & Muslim paedophiles living within the UK today?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Do you have any facts whatsoever to support your opinions? The exact reverse has been identified by a number of media studies around the world i.e. huge under porting of non Islamist extremist offending in comparison to Islamist attacks, planned and actual..

On the matter of sexual abuse, it was previously identified about 7% of offenders were by Muslim heritage people in the UK, that leave 93% non Muslims as convicted sexual offenders. The offending by non Muslim Brits against children is extensive, especially white collar.

If you are actually interested in facts as opposed to propaganda you can easily locate relevant reports via Google in less than an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

Police officer describes how he took on all three London Bridge terrorists with just a baton

A police officer has told how he fought off all three London Bridge attackers with just his baton after being blinded in one eye as they swiped at him with their knives.

Wayne Marques, who has spoken publicly for the first time since the terror attack earlier this month, said he thought he was going to die after being stabbed multiple times..........

Speaking on Wednesday, he said: “Am I a hero? I guess in a lot of people’s eyes I am but there are still eight people that lost their lives and many more that got wounded.

“By the time I got there some of them were already dead and dying. I couldn’t help everybody.

“Being a hero was the last thing I was thinking about. Even fighting terrorists was the last thing I was thinking about. All I was trying to do was keep people alive. That was my job, keep people alive. And that's what I did, that’s what I tried to do.”

Mr Marques; you are a hero!

Your actions delayed the terrorists murderers, and had you not risked, and nearly lost, your life many more innocent lives would have been lost.

Keith Palmer gave his life protecting others in the Westminster attack, you nearly lost yours at London Bridge.

You surely must both receive the honour that you so richly deserve. A Queen’s Police Medal at the very least, though a George Medal, or even Cross, would be more fitting.

Archived