Police investigating how naked British man fell from Pattaya guesthouse

rooster59

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No mention of wallet, passport, valuables, etc.?"

Another report said these items were in the room safe which they were unable to open. The LB waited for the police to arrive, appears to be just an unfortunate accident.  

1 hour ago, biggles45 said:

"No mention of wallet, passport, valuables, etc.?"

Another report said these items were in the room safe which they were unable to open. The LB waited for the police to arrive, appears to be just an unfortunate accident.  

Yeah, but that would be no fun for the TV armchair detectives/keyboard warriors.

Why would he take off all his clothes and get completely naked before coming to urinate through the balcony railings? Or had he just finished a session with the ladyboy and came out for a gasp of fresh air in a drunken state and topple over?

4 minutes ago, saakura said:

Why would he take off all his clothes and get completely naked before coming to urinate through the balcony railings? Or had he just finished a session with the ladyboy and came out for a gasp of fresh air in a drunken state and topple over?

was he with a ladyboy ?

8 minutes ago, saakura said:

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

was he with a ladyboy ?

Did either of you read the story?

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

The guesthouse doesn't request ID, especially from a foreigner for whom it must report to Immigration?

Maybe the RTP needed something a bit more substantial verifying the persons details, rather than just a hotel logging in book ?

2 minutes ago, LennyW said:

I'm sorry Lenny, I was too lazy and only read the headline ...

I get all excited whenever I see Ladyboy  written anywhere ....

I should have read the whole story ....  sorry ...

5 hours ago, saakura said:

Must have been drinking and drugging all night, and with a nasty ladyboy making it a lethal combination. They should publicise his name and nationality.

Just because he might be stupid and was probably pissed, is no reason for him to be shamed on the world stage. We already know the nationality for what ever good that does.

20 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Lenny, I just read the story ...   he fell after going out for a smoke ..

He was sexing the ladyboy, or the ladyboy was sexing him.

The ladyboy was 35 ... that's an older ladyboy ...

I have seen ladyboys att 19-25yr .. but not older one.

3 hours ago, Briggsy said:

In addition, looking at the Hideaway Guesthouse, the railings are relatively high by Thai standards and just that railings.

Very true. Looks quite high. So the accidental fail is not easy believable.

Compare the chair seating level.

railing.jpg

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

Lenny, I just read the story ...   he fell after going out for a smoke ..

He was sexing the ladyboy, or the ladyboy was sexing him.

The ladyboy was 35 ... that's an older ladyboy ...

I have seen ladyboys att 19-25yr .. but not older one.

I believe the term sexing is used for something to do with identifying a chcken's sex i.e. a chicken sexer ius an occupation. It could possibly be used with trying to identify if it was a lady or a boy. :sorry:

6 hours ago, DD13 said:

Cigarette packets should have an extra warning

Don't smoke on a balcony in Pattaya it can seriously damage your health

Possibly other than cigarettes attempting to be smoked.

3 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Pattaya, drinking, smoking, middle-aged ladyboy, guesthouse, balcony, fall, naked body in the street, ............it's all just so squalid. 

Well I must admit being found naked in the street is a bit of a loss of decorum.

Otherwise:

1. Pattaya is not a bad place to live- endless threads on that subject.

2. I can guarantee ( unless you are teetotal ) you and many others had had a drop too much in your lives- especially on holiday - or maybe a wedding reception. People go away to escape from humdrum lives and have a good time. 

3. Ladyboys are part of society here- you see them at Tesco etc- no body bats an eyelid- middle aged these days is 60 . Ageist . Many straight guys are fascinated by ladyboys- want to widen their experience . If there were no straight punters - the ladyboys in the sex trade would not exist- gay men have no interest in ladyboys. 

4. Not everyone can afford to stay at the Royal Cliff, Dusit Resort, Sheraton etc- a good guesthouse is just fine. 

5 . Balcony - well most places have balconies.

6 . Fall - can't see how Gravity is squalid .

its just an accident - probably sitting on the balcony rail - toppled over - it happens - balcony falls take place all over the world.

7 hours ago, tonray said:

The lack of common sense part is taking a ladyboy back to your room to spend the night. 

And BTW , been in many balconies all over the world and still have not fallen off one at 5 am. Must have more common sense than some. 

So as you did not take a ladyboy with you that could be the answer

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

Those ladyboys bring about the demise of many a good men...

not that there's anything wrong with being one, but the Pattaya

chapter in particular are really bad sorts.....

Bad sorts? You combine the balls of a man with the personality and unpredictability of a woman and what do you get?        A very serious something or other.        Steer clear brothers.

Archived