'Enough is enough' PM May says after London attackers kill seven

webfact

Another law you might want to change is that not everybody born on UK soil automatically qualifies for citizenship - like in other countries. The child is granted citizenship(s) by their parents and not by their place of birth. This allows screening of an applicant; facilitate it before coming of legal age but screen it - for heaven's sake! 

They not going to change any immigration laws instead they will spy on everyone and limit internet.

New Patriot act commin

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the terrorist attacks in the UK, you see British folks on the internet talking about extradition, internment or a type of  Guantanamo Bay solution. 
Yet, Teresa May's solution is crack down on freedom of speech and privacy on the internet. Never have politicians and the public been so at odds.

Religious scholars issue unanimous fatwa declaring suicide attacks Haram

ISLAMABAD: Religious scholars from all schools of thought on Saturday issued a fatwa (religious decree) that declared suicide attacks, armed insurgency against a state and use of force in the name of imposing Shariah as ‘Haram’ or forbidden in Islam.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/207047-Religious-scholars-issue-unanimous-fatwa-declaring-suicide-attacks-Haram

5 minutes ago, LammyTS1 said:

Are these UK born terrorists not guilty of treason?

Steady on [only joking].

I'm okay for a stoning to death for the treacherous runts in Trafalgar Square next Saturday at 3pm.  The government aren't going to do anything so let's take it into our hands.

3 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

Steady on [only joking].

I'm okay for a stoning to death for the treacherous runts in Trafalgar Square next Saturday at 3pm.  The government aren't going to do anything so let's take it into our hands.

Before I made a joke about killing them again.  Apparently, you take that sort of thing seriously.

"The signs of Britain’s current predicament were visible decades earlier, and successive prime ministers and cabinets proved incapable of anticipating the extent of the threat from Islamist terrorism.

A harbinger of Britain’s present problems was evident almost thirty years ago. In 1989, Iranian spiritual leader Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa calling for the assassination of British author Salman Rushdie for writing the supposedly blasphemous novel The Satanic Verses. Large numbers of militant British Muslims took to the streets in support of Khomeini’s blatant attack on freedom of speech."

https://spectator.org/britain-pays-the-price-for-complacency/?utm_source=American+Spectator+Emails&utm_campaign=176a4f414e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_06_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_797a38d487-176a4f414e-104527449

15 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

ISLAMABAD: Religious scholars from all schools of thought on Saturday issued a fatwa (religious decree) that declared suicide attacks, armed insurgency against a state and use of force in the name of imposing Shariah as ‘Haram’ or forbidden in Islam.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/207047-Religious-scholars-issue-unanimous-fatwa-declaring-suicide-attacks-Haram

thank you for the link.  stories regarding this decree need greater publicity.  does anyone think more decrees like this could have an effect so as to muster more vocal support from moderate muslims in the struggle against extreme actions and philosophies in Islam?

thank you for the link.  stories regarding this decree need greater publicity.  does anyone think more decrees like this could have an effect so as to muster more vocal support from moderate muslims in the struggle against extreme actions and philosophies in Islam?

Extremists do not care or listen to what anyone says. That's why they are extremists.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, timkeen08 said:

Extremists do not care or listen to what anyone says. That's why they are extremists.

Tim: Do you feel it may be possible to affect recruiting? Not the attempts to recruit from the leadership, but is it likely to affect how many fall under the spell of the extremists?

Tim: Do you feel it may be possible to affect recruiting? Not the attempts to recruit from the leadership, but is it likely to affect how many fall under the spell of the extremists?

I aggree but I think the results would be minimal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

Well it's something. Imams in U.K. Also said they won't be doing some prayer for the attackers. For those inclined it may mean something, which I suppose is a good thing. Doesn't mean jack to me.

Archived