Barking dog alerts Pattaya house owner to four meter python in the roof

webfact

Barking dog alerts Pattaya house owner to four meter python in the roof

5pm.jpg

Picture: Siamchon News

PATTAYA: -- A house owner in Bang Lamung called in the snake catchers in the early hours of Sunday morning after his dog started barking.

Sombat Wisetsuwan, 55, and neighbors had been awoken by the pet and saw that a large python has slithered up on a joist in the roof.

Sawang Boriboon foundation responded and got the four meter long creature down at around 4.30am in the morning while the cute "guard dog" enjoyed some of the limelight in a video of the event.

The snake was bagged and returned to nature.

Source: Siamchon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-05

A number of years ago, a snake about the same size wrapped itself around the rear axel of a Baht Bus parked on 2nd rd. by Mike Mall.

They had to jack the rear of the truck way up and drug the snake to make it unwind.

19 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Have to admit that is one thing in life I cannot handle, a big snake ( with one exception) 

I hope you are a female.   Not a lot of guys admitting the are size queens on public forums.

Should of seen the size of the Cobra here today....I was that big 2 of us couldnt get at it long enough to be done with it...Straight up a tree and into the roof of the house to escape us...

Both of us agreed....we are too bloody old to be quick enough for something that size...and thats the second one in a week.

That saying about poison snakes dont climb trees, was proved a ferfie today.... 

On 05/06/2017 at 4:24 PM, ThaiWai said:

I hope you are a female.   Not a lot of guys admitting the are size queens on public forums.

Ouch! I did not see that interpretation before posting, I was referring to the dear leader...

On 6/5/2017 at 4:19 PM, ThaiWai said:

4 meters my ass. Average arm span of a man is 1.7 meters.  Add another .5 meters for wrapped tail and you are just over 2 meters.

I'd estimate 3m.

Archived