HD Prime Tv - News Flash

HullyGully

Another raid ?, pleased I was only on a 7 day trial,looks like

viewing content is going to be more and more difficult to find,

but I would never go back to TRUE,no matter what.

regards Worgeordie

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

regards Worgeordie

I was using ilikehd and transferred to prime, and was quite happy with the new format.

I only had another week of credit anyway, but is a shame as it was good value for money.

Now where,who what?

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

regards Worgeordie

take your blinkers off,   they are slowly but surely popping one off after another

E/S  bit the bullett last week ,and returned to Truevisions,despite not having  much time for them

got caught by CTH,  mugging, plus other black boxes,  the old scenario applies, get what you pay for

its a   Them   nice evening to all

They're all dropping like flies... 

There is HD Playbox https://www.hdplaybox.com - which is more Thai orientated but has recent international series and moves. 

And of course Netflix...

VPN for TV from our home countries. 

Its a shame, because I liked the new format of HD Prime and it had some good series. 

I'm sticking with my very old android box.  Movies on demand and live sport at no ongoing cost.

Kodi and Mobdro do all I need.

I can watch BBC 1 - 4 plus encore plus all the ITV channels.  Then the there are all the American channels.

Discovery,  History channel.... Nat Geo.  All there and at no additional cost.

Gotta be the deal of the century.

Sure beats the monoply that's in NZ and at a lot less cost.

8 hours ago, evenstevens said:

take your blinkers off,   they are slowly but surely popping one off after another

E/S  bit the bullett last week ,and returned to Truevisions,despite not having  much time for them

got caught by CTH,  mugging, plus other black boxes,  the old scenario applies, get what you pay for

its a   Them   nice evening to all

There's still plenty of movies,series available,ones you may see on TRUE in a year or two,

repeated over and over,plenty of News channels,also BBC iplayer,documentary,not so easy, 

as with Sport.you can only watch one channel at a time,so every evening have more than

enough good stuff to watch,with out adverts !

Them, Van Morrison.what a voice, think my favourite is Gloria.

Regards Worgeordie

6 minutes ago, JaseTheBass said:

Is this service only available in CM?

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

No available throughout the country,and maybe overseas,

Yes its back but missing the VIP or XXX ,maybe thats the reason it was shut down temporarily,

not that i would ever watch smut like that:saai:

regards worgeordie

I received this email from them yesterday.  As I only use it for the UK TV it is still not sorted.

Hi,

We want to apologize for the downtime of our site and app in the last 2 days.

As you may have heard, the authorities are a lot stricter toward services like ours, and we received a warning that our service was being targeted next, so we had to go dark immediately.

We were now able to clear up this situation and we are free to continue operating as normal for the foreseeable future. This sort of situation should not happen again.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this caused, we are now re-opening the site and app, and will add 7 days of service on all packages for existing accounts.

We are still working on resolving the UK/Europe channels stability issues, this should still take us another week or so to finish the infrastructure upgrades, and you will also receive compensation for this lost time.

Thank you very much for continuing with us, we are committed to provide a better service!

Moved to AV.

But rather than whinging in the thread why not simply hit "Report" and note it's in the wrong forum. Someone will be along to move it, we can't read every thread.

after using various IPTV services over the years, I have gone back to True Vision for stability and much better picture quality. Gold package is expensive yes but at least I have something nice to watch when I go back home after a long day of work. 

Archived