BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Serial rapist on the run from Swedish police believed to be in Pattaya

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Apart from being a filthy rapist, he is also totally stupid then. When you are on the run posting stuff about where you are is about as dumb as if gets. I hope the cops find this sick piece of trash and send him home, where hopefully they will jail the scumbag for life this time.

For life? In Sweden? I wish !

He will get a couple of years in prison or hospitalized and then being released. He's Danish/Norwegian so he might get transferred to one of them, unfortunately, they are equally lenient towards sex offenders/rapists.

Does airport immigration not question this zebra-man? The sheer look warrants some further research.

looks like a scum bucket,  he should be too hard to catch.  im guessing all border immigrationn  posts will have his details etc too.

hope they get the vile ugly piece of shttt  ....and soon !!!  lock him up in thailand then deport the monster

I live near Wongamat , I will look for him and call the Swedish police asap.

A clever idea. No one would ordinarily expect a vile, loathsome sex criminal to hide out in a safe, family oriented, TAT endorsed, holiday location like Pattaya.

Why should none of us be surprised?  If I see him..., oh wait, I don't go to Pattaya.  

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Apart from being a filthy rapist, he is also totally stupid then. When you are on the run posting stuff about where you are is about as dumb as if gets. I hope the cops find this sick piece of trash and send him home, where hopefully they will jail the scumbag for life this time.

Wow, sounds like a really bad guy who belongs in prison for a number of years. He looks to have 4-5 different tattoos on his face and is posting wherever he goes. Should not be difficult to find him I would think? 

True, nowhere does it say that there is an Interpol warrant out for him unless I missed that? When the HIV+ guy (also a rapist I believe??) from the Czech Republic was on the loose, they apprehended him in record time - I think it was less than 24 hours.

A tribe in South Afrika had other way of punishing this crime

They drag the man to a tree spread his legs and wind basket on his balls

than every day the victums brought little stone to the basket untill the screaming stopped

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

I have a lot of problems understanding what is going on.

What is the source of the news? Just this Swedish paper?

Is there a search warrant?

What would happen if you hand him over at Soi 9?

500 baht fine and a compulsory "wai"

1 hour ago, lucjoker said:

The picture is a "mirror" picture,so you can not read his tattoo.

The tattoo says "Blessed" ......so you better leave him alone  ?

And another facial tattoo says "Royal Donkey". I kid you not.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

.....................or the Embassy of Ecuador might take him

I think all the law abiding (very few) nationalities here should contact their countries police headquarters & get them to check their outstanding warrants for arrest database & to tell them that a city in Thailand called Pattaya is the most likely place that u will find the lowlifes hiding.

4 hours ago, trogers said:

What's with Pattaya? Is it like honey attracting these flies? Or like something worse?

Guy who likes to rape young women. City full of young women selling their bodies. Easy math.

Not surprised at all because Thailand welcomes so many quality tourists with reputation.