BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Serial rapist on the run from Swedish police believed to be in Pattaya

I dont believe this should have any slant on Thailand itself. The question should surely be, how was he allowed to leave Sweden? How did he get through the Sweedish immigration?

1 hour ago, uffe1337 said:

It is beleived that he is sharing old pictures from a trip a few years back to decieve swedish police. according to swedish media.

Well not really smart of him,easy enough to varify where he flew from and where and when he arrived.A person on the run can not use his own name,bankcard,

needs a VPN and with a face like that it is just a matter of time before they find him.

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Apart from being a filthy rapist, he is also totally stupid then. When you are on the run posting stuff about where you are is about as dumb as if gets. I hope the cops find this sick piece of trash and send him home, where hopefully they will jail the scumbag for life this time.

No no, let him spend time in a Thai jail, Sweden is like a holiday camp.

i dont think anybody will be calling him -hansum man--he looks revolting

Why would someone on the run post to a social media account?  Oh yeah...ego and stupidity. Maybe he's come here to get his face tat removed.

How is it that pattaya continually attract this sort of turd?

For more than 10 years i move from there and is still no different.

I for 1 do hope the army stamp it out as a sex destination then maybe this excrement will stop going there

Sick and tired of the "Sorry Brigade" bleating for these types of scumbags, never the victims.  No wonder the decent people of the world the world are fed up to the neck with the crap that the judiciary are dishing out to these types of low lives.  Should have his file stamped, "Never to be Released.":wai:

How is it that a known convicted rapist on the run accused of further crimes slip into Thailand unnoticed?

Every time I, a self-confessed serial soap opera viewer, enter the Kingdom the (rightfully) suspicious immigration officer who takes my passport diligently consults a computer to check I am indeed whom I say I am and, presumably, to confirm that I am a fit person to be admitted to his country.

Doesn't INTERPOL, of which Thailand is a paying member, automatically flag up undesirables on Immigration computers at all ports of entry? If not, taxpayers not only in Thailand but around the world should be asking what they are getting for their 67,000,000 pounds a year.

2 hours ago, uffe1337 said:

It is beleived that he is sharing old pictures from a trip a few years back to decieve swedish police. according to swedish media.

Am I the only one who saw this. If it's true he's not in Pattaya. Seems the more likely scenario to me

27 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Every time I, a self-confessed serial soap opera viewer, enter the Kingdom the (rightfully) suspicious immigration officer who takes my passport diligently consults a computer to check I am indeed whom I say I am and, presumably, to confirm that I am a fit person to be admitted to his country.

You presume wrong, there's no way to check someones character, they're checking to see if you've made too many visits on the same passport and that it's not a fake. They could check for Interpol colour coded notices which are not issued for everyone who's 'wanted'. As for past convictions there's no way to check anything.

Maybe he thinks he'll get the same attention that the "Red Bull" heir got......

freedom to roam at will !!

Gonna be difficult to pick this guy out of the crowd in Pattaya. Dumb people with face tats all look alike to me. ?

Won't get far. Old Chinese proverb says woman with skirt up run faster than man with trousers down.

6 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

thai cops need to tell this guy to report to the nearest police station before any other girls get raped.

I'm sure that if they did ask him nicely to report to the nearest police station that he would comply.....