BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Serial rapist on the run from Swedish police believed to be in Pattaya

An off topic post has been removed, this is nothing to do with the MICE program is it to do with a Serial rapist

1 hour ago, FarangJon said:

So u got some experience with that? ; )

As an avid reader of ThaiVisa, I've gained pretty good insight into the ladyboy scene in Pattaya. That's the extent of my experience. But if you are researching the LB scene as it relates to your inquiry (and maybe your fantasies), you should post your questions here. 

Enjoy !

He looks a bit like UK comedian Jimmy Carr.

On 07/06/2017 at 5:21 AM, Khun Robert said:

Fled to Thailand, having a very distinctive tattoo on your face and putting face pictures on Instagram. Than a video named: Pattaya.

He really makes it hard to find him.

Like most perverts do from all countries who are on the run. Sanctuary if you have money                                                                 

11 hours ago, neeray said:

As an avid reader of ThaiVisa, I've gained pretty good insight into the ladyboy scene in Pattaya. That's the extent of my experience. But if you are researching the LB scene as it relates to your inquiry (and maybe your fantasies), you should post your questions here. 

Enjoy !

Dont worry dude, Ladyboys are nothing for. Supposed to be a joke ; )

Used to live in Thailand for three years, know enough about them.

34 minutes ago, FarangJon said:

Dont worry dude, Ladyboys are nothing for. Supposed to be a joke ; )

Used to live in Thailand for three years, know enough about them.

Ok thanks. I got the humour in your message now. There are so many nasty, disgruntled Farangs on here that one never knows for sure. I agree with you, Ladyboys are "a joke". 

"On two other occasions, the man has been sentenced to long prison sentences for various types of sexual violence. In 2003, he was sentenced to seven years in prison for gross rape and sexual exploitation of minors. Six years later, he was sentenced to eight years in prison after repeatedly raping two 17-year-old girls during a 16-hour march trip between a town in Småland and Linköping. The man described in interrogation how he was thinking of killing the girls, to be sentenced to life imprisonment because he failed to live in freedom."

"It is clear that somewhere there is a shortage in the system. There is a need for cooperation between many different bodies. I think there should be more aftercare with more efforts, "says the psychologist for the prosecution." 

Regarding the statement by the psychologist....THIS is an understatement to say the least! Hopefully he will be locked up for many years to come.