Footy on the Telly

wilai

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Thanks for this thread, Wilai, for those of us who can't get an English language newspaper, it's a godsend. 

+1................. most constructive thread ever.

I have Pulse and Sky have re arranged their sports programs and I have no idea what to expect this first weekend.

I understand the 3pm saturday games will not be shown live on SKY ,maybe they will be repeated ?

So Wilai we will very much be hoping you can guide us through the darkness and we will eventually have some sort of pattern emerge.

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I have Pulse and Sky have re arranged their sports programs and I have no idea what to expect this first weekend.

I understand the 3pm saturday games will not be shown live on SKY ,maybe they will be repeated ?

So Wilai we will very much be hoping you can guide us through the darkness and we will eventually have some sort of pattern emerge.

Well Sky have a new channel called Sky Sports Premier League which is on Pulse , now the clue is in the name so go and look up the channel schedule and voila there you have it, in fact i'll do it for you http://www.skysports.com/premier-league-fixtures

Regarding the 3pm games, they have never been shown live on Sky !

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Cheers Sparkles....Will keep it going for a couple of weeks (probably Premier teams only) unless there are any specific requests for others or I know there is interest (ie: Boro/Orient Celtic/Rangers).

SKY will be showing 30mins highlights packages of the 3pm matches from what I can see at the moment but these start in the early hours of Sunday (Thai time). However, if you wake up say 07:00 Sun; Watford v Liverpool is scheduled followed by all the 3pm games starting with Chelsea v Burnley. The schedule is then repeated at 10am so you'll get to see re-runs of all the games during your Sunday lie in!

All games are on Sky Sports Premier...The running order is as shown on my box and could be changed nearer the time.

Friday

Premier League

01:45..Arsenal v Leicester City.....Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K +PC (Vietnam)

SPL

01:45..............Partick Thistle v Celtic.....BT Sport 1; beIN Sports Arabia 12

01:00............EPL2................Swansea City(u23) v Liverpool(u23)..................LFCTV

01:05............EPL2................Manchester City(u23) v Chelsea(u23)...............Chelsea TV (may be online only?)

8 minutes ago, wilai said:

Friday

Premier League

01:45..Arsenal v Leicester City.....Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K +PC (Vietnam)

SPL

01:45..............Partick Thistle v Celtic.....BT Sport 1; beIN Sports Arabia 12

01:00............EPL2................Swansea City(u23) v Liverpool(u23)..................LFCTV

01:05............EPL2................Manchester City(u23) v Chelsea(u23)...............Chelsea TV (may be online only?)

what about my team ...  Tottenham Hotspur   ??

Saturday

Premier League

18:30.....Watford v Liverpool...........Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3;

..........................................................beIN Sports Arabia 1/2/11;K+1 (Vietnam)

21:00....Chelsea v Burnley................beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11;  K+1 (Vietnam)

21:00....C Palace v Huddersfield......beIN Thai Sports 2 ; Astro SS1; beIN Sports Arabia 4;

21:00....Everton v Stoke City.............beIN Thai Sports 3; Astro SS2; beIN Sports Arabia 3; K+PM (Vietnam)

21:00....Southampton v Swansea....beIN Thai Sports 4; beIN Sports Arabia 8; K+PC (Vietnam)

21:00....WBA v Bournemouth...........beIN Thai Sports 5/6/Xtra (not confirmed!); beIN Sports Arabia 7; 

23:30....Brighton v Man City.............beIN Thai Sports 1; BT Sport 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K+1 (Vietnam)

Championship

23:30........Middlesborough v Sheffield Utd.................................Sky Sports Main/Football;  beIN Sports Arabia 12

National League

18:30..............Maidenhead Utd v Hartlepool Utd.........................BT Sport 1; 

Friendly

21:00.............Man Utd Legends v Real Madrid Legends..............MUTV

MLS

03:05..............Seattle Sounders v Sporting KC..............................beIN Thai Sports 1

05:00..............Toronto v Portland Timbers.....................................beIN Thai Sports 1; Sky Sports Football

06:00..............DC United v Real Salt Lake......................................beIN Thai Sports 3

17:00..............Dallas v Colorado Rapids........................................beIN Thai Sports 1

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, alfieconn said:

Well Sky have a new channel called Sky Sports Premier League which is on Pulse , now the clue is in the name so go and look up the channel schedule and voila there you have it, in fact i'll do it for you http://www.skysports.com/premier-league-fixtures

Thank you for that link,just came across it.I am totally unfamiliar with the Sky network.I'm the new kid on the block in that regard and the history of no 3pm games plus with the current state of my cataracts I had to scroll through a few times  until I found it.

10 mins in, on Pulse,  it switched to a pundits talk show but was soon back on track.    HT .....Carragher....... with no sub titles?

My lovely wife has just told me the Chelsea/Burnley game is on IPM,her TV,  a message came through on her phone,how good is that ? and IPM is free

Sunday

Premier League

19:30.....Newcastle Utd v Tottenham hotspur.......Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3;

..................................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 2/11;K+PM (Vietnam)

22:00....Man Utd v West Ham Utd..........................Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3;

..................................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 2/11;K+1(Vietnam)

MLS

08:00..............Houston Dynamo v SJ Earthquakes........................................beIN Thai Sports 3

10:00..............LA Galaxy v New York City........................................................beIN Thai Sports 4; Sky Sports Football

Italian Super Cup

01:45..............Juventus v Lazio..............................Sky Sports Mix; Abu Dhabi Sports 3/6

Spanish Super Cup

03:00..............Barcelona v Real Madrid..................Sky Sports Main/Football; Abu Dhabi Sports 1/2/3/5

French Ligue 1

02:00..............Guingamp v Neymar Utd (aka PSG)..............BT Sport 2; beIN Thai Sports 3; beIN Sports Arabia 6/11/17

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

IPM. What's that?

Apologies the service is provided from the  IPM company, the game through ITPV.Its basically a service designed for Thais vis satellite .You buy the box and the dish for around 2,500b and then no payments.We have had it on our second set for about 4 years.My wife is a bit of a Thai news junkie it suits her.

I occasionally see CNN shows on it and they apparently get the rights for some of the bigger football games.They text  on her phone well beforehand when matches are being shown.The Chelsea/Burnley game was in HD with a choice of English or Thai commentary with the HT round up done by 3 Thai guys... while I make a cuppa.

Early start with the lad in the morning so here are:

Tuesday Matches

Champions League

23:00......Qarabagh v Copenhagen........................BT Sport 2; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro Supersport

01:45......Hoffenheim v Liverpool..........................BT Sport 2; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 1/11

01:45......Sporting Lisbon v Steaua Bucharest.....BT Sport 3; beIN Thai Sports 2; Astro Supersport 4; beIN Sports Arabia 2

01:45......Young Boys v CSKA Moscow.................BT Sport ESPN; beIN Thai beIN Sports 3; Astro Supersport 2; beIN Sports Arabia 4

01:45......APOEL Nicosia v Slavia Prague.............Thai beIN Sports 4; Astro Supersport; beIN Sports Arabia 3

Wednesday Fixtures

Champions League

01:45......Celtic v Astana

..........................BT Sport 2; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS2; beIN Sports Arabia 4/11; RTE2; Skynet (Myanmar)

01:45......Napoli v Nice

..........................BT Sport 3; beIN Thai Sports 3; Astro Supersport 3; beIN Sports Arabia 1; Skynet (Myanmar)

01:45......Istanbul v Seville..................BT Sport ESPN;Thai beIN Sports 2; beIN Sports Arabia 2/17; Skynet (Myanmar)

01:45......Olympiakos v Rijeka............Thai beINSports 4; Astro Supersport; beIN Sports Arabia 3; Skynet (Myanmar)

01:45......Hapoel v Maridor.................................................Astro Supersport 4; beIN Sports Arabia 12; Skynet (Myanmar)

Spanish Super Cup 2nd Leg

04:00.....................Real Madrid (3) v (1) Barcelona.........Sky Sports Main/Football; Abu Dhabi Sports 3/6

Friday 

Championship

01:45........Burton Albion v Birmingham City.................................Sky Sports Football;  beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

Bundesliga

01:30........Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen.............................BT Sports 2; Fox Sports 1; PPTV

Ligue 1

01:45.......Metz v Monaco...............................................................BT Sports 3; beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 15

La Liga

01:15.......Leganes v Deportivo Alaves..........................................beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3/17

03:15.......Valencia v Las Palmas...................................................beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3/17

Saturday Matches  

Premier League

18:30.....Swansea City v Man Utd..............Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3;

.....................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 1/2/11;K+1 (Vietnam)

21:00....Burnley.v WBA...............................beIN Sports Thai 4; Astro SS1; beIN Sports Arabia 9; Skynet (Myanmar)

21:00....Liverpool v C Palace.......beIN Sports Thai 1; PPTV;  Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K+PM (Vietnam); Skynet

21:00....Leicester v Brighton......................beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 1; K+PC (Vietnam); Skynet

21:00....Southampton v West Ham Utd.....beIN Sports Thai 2; Astro SS2; beIN Sports Arabia 10; K+1(Vietnam); Skynet

21:00....Bournemouth v Watford................beIN Sports Thai 5; beIN Sports Arabia 12; Skynet 

23:30....Stoke City v Arsenal.......beIN Sports Thai 1; BT Sport 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K+1 (Vietnam) Skynet

Championship

18:15........Sheffield Utd v Barnsley................................beIN Sports Arabia 12

23:30........Sunderland v Leeds Utd...............................Sky Sports Main/Football;  beIN Sports Arabia 12

Scottish Premier League

18:30.........Kilmarnock v Celtic......................................Sky Sports Football: beIN Sports Arabia 1/13

Others

09:00............MLS...............Portland v New York RB............beIN Sports Thai 4; Abu Dhabi Sports 4

06:30.(Sun)..MLS...............Montreal v Real Salt Lake.........beIN Sports Thai 4; Abu Dhabi Sports 4

06:30.(Sun).MLS................Orlando v Columbus Crew.........beIN Sports Thai 3; Abu Dhabi Sports 3; Sky Sports Football

23:15.....La Liga.....Celta Vigo v Real Sociedad.......beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3; K+PC (Vietnam) Skynet

01:15.....La Liga.....Girona v Atletico Madrid..........Sky Sports Football (coverage from 01:40); beIN Sports Thai 2; PPTV;            .......................................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 3; K+PC (Vietnam); Skynet

03:15.....La Liga....Sevilla v Espanyol.....Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3; K+PC (Vietnam); Skynet

23:00.....Serie A..........Juventus v Cagliari........................beIN Sports Thai 3; PPTV; beIN Sports Arabia 4; Skynet

01:45.....Serie A..........Hellas Verona v Napoli..................BT Sport 3;beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 4; Skynet

20:30....Bundesliga.....Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen......Fox Sports 2; beIN Sports Arabia 4;

20:30....Bundesliga.....Hertha Berlin v Stuttgart...............Fox Sports 3; beIN Sports Arabia 3;

20:30....Bundesliga.....Wolfsburg v Borussia Dortmund..Fox Sports 1; beIN Sports Arabia 5

23:30....Bundesliga.....Shalke 04 v RB Leipzig..................Fox Sports 1; beIN Sports Arabia 5; BT Sport 3

Sunday

Premier League

19:30.....Huddersfield Town v Newcastle Utd...........Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Sports Thai 1; Astro SS3;

.....................................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K+1 (Vietnam) Skynet (Myanmar)

22:00....Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea.....................Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Sports Thai 1; Astro SS3;

.....................................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K+1 (Vietnam) Skynet (Myanmar)

Premier League 2

20:00........Liverpool <23 v Sunderland <23...............LFCTV

Others

07:30............MLS...........Sporting KC v Dallas.......................beIN Sports Thai 2;  Abu Dhabi Sports 7

09:00............MLS...........Vancouver v Houston.....................beIN Sports Thai 3; Abu Dhabi Sports 4

09:30............MLS...........SJ Earthquakes v Philadelphia......beIN Sports Thai 4; Abu Dhabi Sports 3; 

05:00(Mon)..MLS...........New York City v New England........beIN Sports Thai 4; Abu Dhabi Sports 4; Sky Sports Football

23:15.....La Liga.....Athletic Bilbao v Getafe......................beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3/17; K+PM (Vietnam;) Skynet

01:15.....La Liga.....Barcelona v Real Betis........................Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3/11/17; .............................................................................................K +PC (Vietnam); Skynet

03:15.....La Liga....Deportivo La Coruna v Real Madrid.....Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3/11/17; ..............................................................................................K+PC (Vietnam); Skynet

23:00.....Serie A..........Atalanta v Roma.............................BT Sport 2; beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 4/13; Skynet

01:45.....Serie A..........Inter Milan v Fiorentina..................BT Sport 2; beIN Sports Thai 1; beIN Sports Arabia 4; Skynet

01:45.....Serie A..........Crotone v AC Milan.........................beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 5; Skynet

01:45.....Serie A..........Lazio v SPAL...................................beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 2; Skynet

20:30....Bundesliga.....Freiburg v Eintracht Frankfurt......Fox Sports 1; beIN Sports Arabia 5/13; BT Sport 1

23:00....Bundesliga.....B M'gladbach v Cologne...............Fox Sports 1; beIN Sports Arabia 5; BT Sport 1

20:00....Ligue 1...........Lille v Caen.................................... beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 1/17; BT Sport 2

22:00....Ligue 1...........Marseille v Angers.........................beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 6;

02:00....Ligue 1...........PSG v Toulouse..............................beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 6; BT Sport 3

17:30....Eredivisie......Excelsior v Feyenoord..................... Fox Sports 3; beIN Sports Arabia 9/12; Sky Sports Football

19:30....Eredivisie......Ajax v Groningen............................. Fox Sports 3; beIN Sports Arabia 9/12; Sky Sports Football

21:45....Eredivisie......NAC Breda v PSV Eindhoven.......... Fox Sports 3; beIN Sports Arabia 9/12; 

On 10/08/2017 at 5:53 PM, alfieconn said:

All premier league games were shown live by Sky at 3pm and other kick off times but they were not available in England as per their agreement with the premier league. You could however watch them if you could get feeds from other countries.

Monday

Premier League

02:00.....Manchester City v Everton..........................Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Sports Thai 1; Astro SS3;

.....................................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 2/11; K+PM (Vietnam); Skynet (Myanmar)

Premier League 2

00:30........Swansea <23 v Man Utd <23....................MUTV

Others

08:30............MLS...........Seattle v Minnesota.......................beIN Sports Thai 3;  Abu Dhabi Sports 4; Sky Sports Football

01:15............La Liga.....Levante v Villarreal.........,,...............Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 6; ................................................................................................K +PC (Vietnam); Skynet 2 (Myanmar)

03:00............La Liga....Malaga v Eibar.................................Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 3/12; ...............................................................................................K+PC (Vietnam); Skynet 5 (Myanmar)

Tuesday

Champions League

22:30......Astana v Celtic..........BT Sport 2; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS1; beIN Sports Arabia 4/11/17; TV3 (Ireland)

01:45......Nice v Napoli ............BT Sport 2; beIN Thai Sports 3; Astro Supersport 3; beIN Sports Arabia 1/11/17; 

01:45......Sevilla v Istanbul.......BT Sport 3;Thai beIN Sports 2; beIN Sports Arabia 2/17; 

01:45......Rijeka v Olympiakos ....................beIN Thai Sports 4; Astro Supersport 1; beIN Sports Arabia 3;

01:45......Maridor v Hapoel..........................beIN Thai Sports 3; .Astro Supersport 2; beIN Sports Arabia 13; 

01:45......Carabao (EFL) Cup....Sheffield Utd v Leicester City........Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Arabia 8

Wednesday Matches

Champions League

01:45......Liverpool v Hoffenheim...............BT Sport 2; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 1/11/17; RTE2

01:45......Slavia Prague v APOEL Nicosia.................beIN Thai Sports 4; Astro SS2; beIN Sports Arabia 3; 

01:45......CSKA Moscow v Young Boys.....................beIN Thai Sports 3; beIN Sports Arabia 4; 

01:45......Copenhagen v Qarabag ..............BT Sports ESPN; Astro SS1; beIN Sports Arabia 5;

01:45......Steaua Bucharest v Sporting......BT Sports 3; beIN Thai Sports 2; beIN Sports Arabia 2; 

Carabao (EFL) Cup

01:45......Cheltenham v West Ham Utd........Sky Sports Main/Football/Mix; beIN Sports Arabia 8

01:45......Blackburn Rovers v Burnley...........beIN Sports Arabia 9

MLS

06:30(Thur)........Columbus Crew v LA Galaxy........beIN Sports Thai 4;  Abu Dhabi Sports 6

06:30(Thur)........DC United v Atlanta......................beIN Sports Thai 3; Abu Dhabi Sports 4

Thursday

Europa League Play Offs

02:00.......Hadjuk Split v Everton.....................................ITV4

MLS

09:00........Real Salt Lake v SJ Earthquakes...................beIN Sports Thai 2;  Abu Dhabi Sports 4

09:30.......Portland Timbers v Colorado Rapids..............beIN Sports Thai 4; Abu Dhabi Sports 7

Other stuff

10:15............Carabao Cup 3rd Round Draw....................Sky Sports News

23:00............UEFA Champions League Draw..................beIN Sports Thai 2; BT Sports 2; Eurosport 1; UEFA TV (on-line)

Friday 

Championship

01:45........Bristol City v Aston Villa.................................Sky Sports Main/Football;  beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

Bundesliga

01:30........Cologne v Hamburg........................................BT Sports ESPN; Fox Sports 2; beIN Sports Arabia 5

Ligue 1

01:45.......PSG v Saint Etienne.........................................BT Sports 2; beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 6/12/13/17

La Liga

01:15.......Real Sociedad v Villareal.................Sky Sports Mix; beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 4; Skynet (Myanmar)

03:00.......Real Betis v Celta Vigo...............................................beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 3; Skynet

Other

18:00......Europa League Draw............BT Sports 1; beIN Sports Thai 3; Astro SS1; beIN Sports Arabia 11; UEFA TV (on-line)

Saturday Matches  

Premier League

18:30.....Bournemouth v Man City.........Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Thai Sports 1; Astro SS3;

.................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 2/11;K+1 (Vietnam); Skynet HD/6 (Myanmar)

21:00....C Palace v Swansea..................beIN Sports Thai 4;  Astro SS1; beIN Sports Arabia 9; K+PM (Vietnam); Skynet 5

21:00....Watford v Brighton....................beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 13; Skynet 3

21:00....Huddersfield v Southampto.....beIN Sports Thai 2; Astro SS2; beIN Sports Arabia 1; K+PC(Vietnam); Skynet 1

21:00....Newcastle v West Ham.............beIN Sports Thai 1; beIN Sports Arabia 11; Astro SS3;  Skynet HD/6; K+1 (Vietnam)

23:30....Man Utd v Leicester...................beIN Sports Thai 1; BT Sport 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11;                               ................................................................ K+1 (Vietnam) Skynet HD/6

Championship

18:15........Burton v Sheffield Utd ...............................beIN Sports Arabia 12

23:30........Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd................Sky Sports Main/Football;  beIN Sports Arabia 12

Others

06:00............MLS...........New York RB v New York City.......Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 3; Abu Dhabi Sports 4

06:00.(Sun)..MLS............DC United v New England............beIN Sports Thai 4; Abu Dhabi Sports 3

06:00.(Sun)..MLS............Philadelphia v Atlanta..................beIN Sports Thai 3; Abu Dhabi Sports 4; 

06:30.(Sun)..MLS............Columbus Crew v Dallas..............beIN Sports Thai 1; Abu Dhabi Sports 6

06:00.(Sun)..MLS............Orlando v Vancouver....................Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 2; Abu Dhabi Sports 5;

08:00.(Sun)..MLS............Houston v Sporting KC................beIN Sports Thai 3; Abu Dhabi Sports 4;

09:00.(Sun)..MLS............Real Salt Lake v Colorado............beIN Sports Thai 4; Abu Dhabi Sports 3

23:15.....La Liga.....Alaves v Barcelona.......Sky Sports Mix; beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 3; K+PM (Vietnam) Skynet

01:15.....La Liga.... Levante v Deportivo..............................beIN Sports Thai 2; beIN Sports Arabia 9; K+PM (Vietnam)

01:15.....La Liga.... Girona v Malaga...........Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 3;

03:15.....La Liga....Las Palmas v Atletico Madrid..............Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 2; PPTV;         .............................................................................................beIN Sports Arabia 3;K+PM (Vietnam); Skynet

23:00.....Serie A..........Genoa v Juventus............................beIN Sports Thai 3; PPTV; beIN Sports Arabia 4/17; Skynet

01:45.....Serie A..........Roma v Inter Milan..........................BT Sport 3;beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 4/17; Skynet

20:30....Bundesliga.....Werder Bremen v Bayern Munich......Fox Sports 3; PPTV; beIN Sports Arabia 5;

23:30....Bundesliga.....Borussia Dortmund v Hertha Berlin..BT Sports 3; Fox Sports 1; beIN Sports Arabia 5

And Finally.....especially for the Yorkies!

18:30....English National League...........Halifax v Guiseley.....BT Sports 1

Archived