BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Serial rapist who fled from Sweden to Pattaya has been arrested

ok i got tats, but for the life of me i cannot understand anyone having their face  tattooed.

Not everyone gets a fair crack to balance stuff in their formative years. This is the result.

There's Stupid & there's very Stupid. This guy certainly comes as very stupid posing on social media his whereabouts.

Even if he didn't, it wouldn't take long even for the bib to pick up this ugly mug off the streets of Pattaya. ??

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

ok i got tats, but for the life of me i cannot understand anyone having their face  tattooed.

Yes, but get used to it, there's a few of them doin the march along beach rd everyday. They prob all think they are God's gift to Women/Ladyboys lol.

An wot happened to Sharky new Zealand guy tattoo on his face & handbag walking along beach rd everyday. ??

What happened to "Good guys in, bad guys out" policy? This guy is obviously the scum of the earth but he was allowed in the country.

His mother would have done the world a favour had she drowned him at birth.

14 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Seems like he wanted to be caught,let's hope the extradition takes at least a year,

so he can experience a Thai prison,before he's locked up in a Nordic luxury prison.

dont forget to throw away the key.

regards worgeordie

Have to agree with you, on the other hand with a tattoo on you're face it's nearly impossible to stay low profile, it's good that some of the worst criminals are very stupid to !!!

22 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Seems like he wanted to be caught,let's hope the extradition takes at least a year,

so he can experience a Thai prison,before he's locked up in a Nordic luxury prison.

dont forget to throw away the key.

regards worgeordie

RE "Seems like he wanted to be caught"

Pls dont give him credit for his stupidness...;)

lock the grub up in a thai prison for a while How did he get past immigration?

Throw him in jail for a time before deporting him. He could become used to his own proclivities!

Off topic post removed

6 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

lock the grub up in a thai prison for a while How did he get past immigration?

Come to KP for the full moon party and you'll wonder no more!

What happened to "Good guys in, bad guys out" policy? This guy is obviously the scum of the earth but he was allowed in the country.
His mother would have done the world a favour had she drowned him at birth.

In defence of the immigration, if his passport wasn't flagged why would they refuse him entry?

AFAIK facial tattoos don't necessarily make a person bad.

The onus was on his home country or port of departure IMO.

People like this shouldn't be free in any country. However, his sentence won't be for life unlike the poor girls this vile human has assaulted. When it comes to justice the world is generally too soft and scum like this will carry on ruining life's.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect