Puerto Rican And/or Caribbean Food In Bangkok?

DragonQuest

How much you willing to pay for a couple packets of Sazon? Bear in mind each packet I sell ya is one less batch of chicken with red rice for me.

Heh, actually I think I have seen Sazon in some Villa in BKK. The one at Ploenchit, I think.

If you are willing to eat Cajun/Creole instead, try Bourbon St in Washington Square. The red beans and rice are amazing.

How much you willing to pay for a couple packets of Sazon? Bear in mind each packet I sell ya is one less batch of chicken with red rice for me.

Heh, actually I think I have seen Sazon in some Villa in BKK. The one at Ploenchit, I think.

If you are willing to eat Cajun/Creole instead, try Bourbon St in Washington Square. The red beans and rice are amazing.

Instead of red beans and rice, I order red beans and dirty rice as appetizers. I love dirty rice. You don't get cajan sausage with it, but I think that it is tasteless anyway.

I guess it's necessary to have to point this out: in every outbreak of E. coli food poisoning traced to a fast food outlet the actual source of the contamination was NOT the restaurant, nor even the food distributor, but the actual source of the food. The lettuce or onions or hamburger were being contaminated while still in the field or when harvested/slaughtered. It's a lottery then as to where the contaminated stuff ends up, as the distributors all supply both fast food outlets and restaurants.

The only way to be absolutely certain to avoid it is to not eat any produce, particularly imported produce. Not much chance of that for most people.