Cheap Charlie on holidays at its best

howard ashoul

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, tomwct said:

I hope when they got back to Pattaya the bar made sure Toy was paid for her time with this British piece of garbage!

Is he British? Or have I missed something, I got the impression that he is not a Native English Speaker, may he's

an Indian, and that's why the OP called him Adam.:cheesy:

Very funny piece. Adam has clearly learnt from a young age, "If you look after the pennies, the pounds look after themselves." So he's not going to change the habits of a lifetime.

Also, well done to the wifey for managing to cook a dinner for 8 on the 300 THB that Adam had given her, and still have money left over to buy the kids chips.

You should send a longer version to Stickman Bangkok for his Readers Submissions section; it would be real eye opener!

10 hours ago, GuiseppeD said:

I think your wife should have been kinder to the guest. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock1::clap2:  excrement stirrer 

40 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Is he British? Or have I missed something, I got the impression that he is not a Native English Speaker, may he's

an Indian, and that's why the OP called him Adam.:cheesy:

You missed something (in the opening para!)

"He is like 60 years old fat British"

What qualifies as Brit and quality of English writing among Brits? Let's not go there :sleepy:

Sorry* - can't seem to unembolden the text above

[*$hit - there I go!]

I stopped reading after a few paragraphs as I got the point. The fella is scum, pure and simple.

To be fair, it also sounds like you like like a destitute too. So all in all a thouroughly depressing tale that one hears far too often here.

1 hour ago, SantiSuk said:

You missed something (in the opening para!)

"He is like 60 years old fat British"

What qualifies as Brit and quality of English writing among Brits? Let's not go there :sleepy:

Sorry* - can't seem to unembolden the text above

[*$hit - there I go!]

Sorry, missed that bit, maybe he wasn't British but holds a British passport, very easy to get.

10 minutes ago, moe666 said:

True or not but why would any sane person put up with sort of behavior from anyone

true .....   especially when he drank the Chang beer .....  that could be taken as attempted poisoning ...

Just now, possum1931 said:

Sorry, missed that bit, maybe he wasn't British but holds a British passport, very easy to get.

oh ....  you mean like a muslim Brit  ... :shock1:  ...      lol

Archived