Cheap Charlie on holidays at its best

howard ashoul

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can appreciate the OP's situation...I usually try to make guests feel at home and welcomed...if they abuse my kindness, I simply don't have them back...about the guest's assets...I doubt that he is really well-off...Thailand has a bad habit of attracting many farang that try way to hard to impress others...

8 hours ago, NickJ said:

So for once the shoe was on the other foot............

Doubt it was for once. Many bar workers are promised the moon by customers and end up with zilch. 

Sex tourists rarely qualify for much sympathy whatever the result of their ventures.

25 minutes ago, anto said:

He really rubbed it in my telling you have many millions of Baht he supposedly had .lol 

Yep .... that's  nearly  $9m  ... it's all BS ....  imo ...  lol

Your writing skills are better than your verbal communication skills with the knuckle head, Adam.

Perhaps you should have written him a long letter outlining his dysfunctions and instructing him to leave in the beginning,  immediately. 

My wife's nephew had the Thai habit of just walking in our kitchen a going straight to the fridge. On several occasions he managed to drink my last beer. "What?" i hear you say "does a chap not know that its not good form to drink a mans last beer?"

My revenge was that i bought two large bottles of lao kaow. I dont drink the stuff, so i poured one down the sink and filled it with water. I released the top off the second bottles and poured it into a glass, and added a serious amount of vinegar into it. When he came to the house, i got the wife to tell him that the felang wanted to challenge him to drink the glass of Lao faster than i could. With a smile he agreed. We both took our glasses, and on ning,song,sam  we drained the glasses. his face went puce, he couldn't understand what had happened. I had to laugh, but he never touched my last beer again, and had to admit to losing face to a felang who was able to drain a glass of loa koaw. This also worked on my wifes great fat daughter, when she stole my coffee milk out of the fridge, the carton had previously been laced with vinegar also.My little treats to myself are now always in the fridge when i want them

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I released the top off the second bottles and poured it into a glass, and added a serious amount of vinegar into it. When he came to the house, i got the wife to tell him that the felang wanted to challenge him to drink the glass of Lao faster than i could. With a smile he agreed.

hmmmm .... good job,    but wouldn't it be easier just to tell him enough is enough and don't drink my beer again  ....

4 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

My wife's nephew had the Thai habit of just walking in our kitchen a going straight to the fridge. On several occasions he managed to drink my last beer. "What?" i hear you say "does a chap not know that its not good form to drink a mans last beer?"

My revenge was that i bought two large bottles of lao kaow. I dont drink the stuff, so i poured one down the sink and filled it with water. I released the top off the second bottles and poured it into a glass, and added a serious amount of vinegar into it. When he came to the house, i got the wife to tell him that the felang wanted to challenge him to drink the glass of Lao faster than i could. With a smile he agreed. We both took our glasses, and on ning,song,sam  we drained the glasses. his face went puce, he couldn't understand what had happened. I had to laugh, but he never touched my last beer again, and had to admit to losing face to a felang who was able to drain a glass of loa koaw. This also worked on my wifes great fat daughter, when she stole my coffee milk out of the fridge, the carton had previously been laced with vinegar also.My little treats to myself are now always in the fridge when i want them

That's dreadful what you did .I would keep the vinegar well away from you .

Archived