Cheap Charlie on holidays at its best

howard ashoul

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god what a disgusting cheap skate ! I can't believe you guys are in his favour whats wrong with you or are you the same bad mannered skin flints as this Adam is ? I certainly would have put him strait at the first encounter at the airport when he arrived the cheeky bastard ! and I think the host Howard & his wife were extremely polite and tolerant at least they displayed better manners and education than he did ! what an ignorant selfish son of a bitch I really hope that karma will prevail on him in the future he deserves it more than most.

I can only guess this bloody Adam is from the UK ? fancy after all that Howard had been through with this piece of crocodile shit they actually drove him to the airport ! I would have made him walk by himself to teach him a lesson plus other things !

What is Adams real name  ?  I would love to know so I can name and shame him ! what an abuse of kind hospitality ! I hope that toy will be more careful choosing the next boyfriend in future.

3 minutes ago, Ian Maxwell said:

Oh my god what a disgusting cheap skate ! I can't believe you guys are in his favour whats wrong with you or are you the same bad mannered skin flints as this Adam is ? I certainly would have put him strait at the first encounter at the airport when he arrived the cheeky bastard ! and I think the host Howard & his wife were extremely polite and tolerant at least they displayed better manners and education than he did ! what an ignorant selfish son of a bitch I really hope that karma will prevail on him in the future he deserves it more than most.

I can only guess this bloody Adam is from the UK ? fancy after all that Howard had been through with this piece of crocodile shit they actually drove him to the airport ! I would have made him walk by himself to teach him a lesson plus other things !

What is Adams real name  ?  I would love to know so I can name and shame him ! what an abuse of kind hospitality ! I hope that toy will be more careful choosing the next boyfriend in future.

That's calling a spade a spade!  Good for you. You're right about setting him straight at the airport. There is no rationale at all to his 200/300 baht split except that he is a pro at shennanigans like this. 

But Toy must be a number too.  Surely she should have seen his cheapskate Charlie ways when she was shagging him and never should have foisted him on sister and family.  

1 hour ago, Ian Maxwell said:

You need to calm down before you have a heart attack lol.

In regards to your last sentence, did you not read many times that "Toy" doesn't have a bf but a customer? She's a prostitute.

18 hours ago, Flustered said:

It's terrible when you are bored. I agree with the Latin phrase and did not even have to look it up as my tired old brain still remembered my schoolboy Latin.

Just for fun I looked up Czech surnames. the biggest list I could find was 500 but no Ashoul.

Come on Howard. 'fess up. Are you real or is it a wind up.

I want to believe you are real as I find your posts very entertaining and you seem to be quiet a character but there are just too many bits that don't add up.

No one calls a bike as small as a 300cc Kwaker a "Big Bike". it's more of a toy. My own bike (Triumph Thunderbird 900) is only a medium bike. You have been around in Thailand for over six years, living in various districts but have only started asking questions about visas from March 22nd this year.

I really enjoyed this thread but I cant see anyone putting up for more than one day with the person you described. It would be bag thrown out on the street and him being told in no uncertain terms to KFO.

Please tell us you are real.

Just had a thought. As immigration often ask for a photograph of you standing in from of the house you are living in, perhaps you could post one of yourself and your wife in front of your house? Sort of makes the thread more interesting than it already is.

I really won't respond to all these posts, that are personally attacking me, for starting this thread. Maybe many of you recognized in it?

I was living here for 6 years on tourist visa. And after 6 years it's no longer an option. That's why only lately I started to ask questions about marriage visa.

There was also many times mentioned, that I refeer to 300ccm as a big bike... .

All 125ccm scooters weights about 80 Kg.  

My 300ccm weights 170 Kg. Same bike at 900 ccm weights 200 Kg. As you can see, there is really big difference between 125ccm and 300ccm. But no difference between 300ccm and 900cm. That's why I just refer to it as a "big bike". If you have scooter and are stucked in a traffic jam, you will just drive on a side walk. But if you have 300ccm or 900ccm, it's no longer a option. Since both these bikes has same weight and same size. So there's no difference betwen 300ccm and 900ccm. Only its power. Not weight. Not size.

3 minutes ago, howard ashoul said:

I really won't respond to all these posts, that are personally attacking me, for starting this thread. Maybe many of you recognized in it?

I was living here for 6 years on tourist visa. And after 6 years it's no longer an option. That's why only lately I started to ask questions about marriage visa.

My 300ccm weights 170 Kg. Same bike at 900 ccm weights 200 Kg. As you can see, there is really big difference between 125ccm and 300ccm. But no difference between 300ccm and 900cm. That's why I just refer to it as a "big bike". If you have scooter and are stucked in a traffic jam, you will just drive on a side walk. But if you have 300ccm or 900ccm, it's no longer a option. Since both these bikes has same weight and same size. So there's no difference betwen 300ccm and 900ccm. Only its power. Not weight. Not size.

Thanks for the response. I apologise for any offense. Starting a thread and then not replying to others always gives the impression of someone just wanting to have some fun and your attitude of acceptance of this Cheap Charlie was hard to believe. I do not know anyone who would not have thrown him out the door by the second day. It really did sound like a work of fiction.

170 Kg is lightweight for a bike. My Thunderbird is not heavy, around 250 Kg with fuel. Most big bikes (1000cc+) come in at around the 250 Kg mark. Bikes like the Honda Goldwing are around 375 Kg, Now that's a big bike. Crutch rockets (R6 etc) are not referred to as big bikes.

A 300 Kwaker is ideal for pottering around town  and an excellent choice but for long distance touring you need some grunt.

1 hour ago, howard ashoul said:

Make sure the next drunk farang that dates ur bar girl relative will pay up double for this one.

21 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Make sure the next drunk farang that dates ur bar girl relative will pay up double for this one.

Also get her to change her name to Paeng, the next customer might get the hint.

Back in my youth doing the circuits of Bangkok and Phuket, just about every other bar girl used the name Toy.

Hilarious story. A farang playing Thais at their own game. Thais always think the game should only work one way in all circumstances. Reminds me of my sister-in-law giving me what she perceived to be a few home truths, then giggling and informing me that "We Isaan Thais always talk very straight". My reply was that "But you Isaan Thais can't handle being talked to straight. You lose face, sulk and dish out the silent treatment at best. So why do I have to listen to your straight talk?  Will you listen to mine?" No guesses needed for her answer.

1 hour ago, Flustered said:

Also get her to change her name to Paeng, the next customer might get the hint.

Back in my youth doing the circuits of Bangkok and Phuket, just about every other bar girl used the name Toy.

I guess they thought that was a pretty playful name. Like "will you be my toy?"  

It's great icebreaker. 

12 hours ago, neeray said:

I guess they thought that was a pretty playful name. Like "will you be my toy?"  

It's great icebreaker. 

I suppose I should have be more accurate and said that Toy or Toi is one of the many nicknames adopted by bar girls, it means small. Don't know why as most of the small bar girls were not small where it counts.

I suppose I should have be more accurate and said that Toy or Toi is one of the many nicknames adopted by bar girls, it means small. Don't know why as most of the small bar girls were not small where it counts.

Brains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/11/2017 at 3:46 AM, bbi1 said:

You need to calm down before you have a heart attack lol.

In regards to your last sentence, did you not read many times that "Toy" doesn't have a bf but a customer? She's a prostitute.

So what if she is, does that mean that she shouldn't come to visit her family. You dont know what promises this tight ass felang made to her before they came. All the rubbish about how much money he has, is neither here nor there, we all take that sort of thing with a pinch of salt. She must have been terribly embarrassed when she  realised that his arms didnt reach into his pockets. I dont suppose the family care what she does for a living. However i do blame the man of the house for not seeing him for what he was, and should have either put him right, or told him to F### off, and put him on the next stage coach out of town.He is obviously an opportunist and a typical sex tourist.I know a guy just like that, my wife and i went out to dinner with him and his GF one night. It was a disaster. We had all the Thai stuff, and he ordered one meal between them.We drank wine, he drank water. A total W####r. And all through the meal, all we heard was, how much money he had.We had 2 bars in Patts, so we were quite aware of his pedigree. These things occur from time to time. However being a bar girl/prostitute has no bearing on it.

47 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Surely not boobs or legs.

In their HEARTS.

The girls in the 70s and 80s were more like enthusiastic amateurs. Once you had paid the bar fine, they were happy to spend a few weeks/months with you as a GF as long as you looked after them. Good hotel, good food a few clothes and jewellery was all they wanted. Never had to pay a daily rate. They were very quick to suss out the "Cheap Charlies" and avoid them like the plague.

I still do not know why this "Toy" invited a short term customer back to her home village, no sense in that at all.

3 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Your right. I was always led to believe that being taken back to the village to be shown off to the family & 'natives' was tantamount to getting married!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Taking the Farang to meet the family is a precursor to matrimony, as I understood it !

i imagine Toy got an earful from sister when she returned to Pattaya. 

This remind me..a good lesson how u loose both ways if your thai gf have friends who want you to find them a farang

-You will betray the farang by introducing to him yet another girl who think money number one

-You betray the girl and make u look bad by introduce her to a stingy keenok farang who aint got 2 satangs to rub together

Lol

4 hours ago, Flustered said:

In their HEARTS.

The girls in the 70s and 80s were more like enthusiastic amateurs. Once you had paid the bar fine, they were happy to spend a few weeks/months with you as a GF as long as you looked after them. Good hotel, good food a few clothes and jewellery was all they wanted. Never had to pay a daily rate. They were very quick to suss out the "Cheap Charlies" and avoid them like the plague.

I still do not know why this "Toy" invited a short term customer back to her home village, no sense in that at all.

Those,were indeed, the days. Sorely missed."Oh sweet Juliet, where art thou now?"

Where indeed and how they change.

Back in the 80s there used to be a no hassles pub off Soi Cowboy called the Britannia. One of the regular girls was a fat young thing called Miss Piggy. She was proud of the name for some strange reason. A few years later I was talking to this beautiful girl while I was having Sunday lunch who asked me if I did not recognise her...yup Miss Piggy minus half her original weight. She had "married" an Aussie who was on rotation with a German, not interested in anyone else now, flush with cash and only in the bar for company.

Some girls make good even if it is on a shared basis.

20 hours ago, Flustered said:

Where indeed and how they change.

Back in the 80s there used to be a no hassles pub off Soi Cowboy called the Britannia. One of the regular girls was a fat young thing called Miss Piggy. She was proud of the name for some strange reason. A few years later I was talking to this beautiful girl while I was having Sunday lunch who asked me if I did not recognise her...yup Miss Piggy minus half her original weight. She had "married" an Aussie who was on rotation with a German, not interested in anyone else now, flush with cash and only in the bar for company.

Some girls make good even if it is on a shared basis.

Good luck to her. As long as she is happy, then what can be wrong with that? I know a few guys that have married bar girls, and are still happy, one after 15 years. Too much stigma is attached to the 'bar girl' why cant they make decent wives? Their past stops when they meet the man they want.Back in the UK, i knew many girls that were 'cock jockeys' in their day, but it never stopped someone from marrying them. The past is haunted by people that wont forgive and forget. <deleted>, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

20 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Good luck to her. As long as she is happy, then what can be wrong with that? I know a few guys that have married bar girls, and are still happy, one after 15 years. Too much stigma is attached to the 'bar girl' why cant they make decent wives? Their past stops when they meet the man they want.Back in the UK, i knew many girls that were 'cock jockeys' in their day, but it never stopped someone from marrying them. The past is haunted by people that wont forgive and forget. <deleted>, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

"Bar girls can make good wifes" - I read that often.

Can bar guys make good husbands? That is never discussed.

Strange.

5 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Oh yes, there comes a time when a bar fly, has had enough of his 'pissy past'. It all depends on what age he 'grows up' If he has made this his home, and has decided that he doesnt want to live it alone, then he changes, for fear of being alone for the rest of his life. Necessity, is not only the mother of invention, it also makes strange bed fellows. It is what you want to make of it.

20 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

U do have a point and besides that alot of guys here basically doing the same job as a bar girl only they need to pay instead of getting paid.So for them to marry one makes perfect sense.

2 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

U do have a point and besides that alot of guys here basically doing the same job as a bar girl only they need to pay instead of getting paid.So for them to marry one makes perfect sense.

A voice of reason, in the night. You are, sir, a person of understanding.

Archived