Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

howard ashoul

Cheap Charlie on holidays at its best

Recommended Posts

On 6/11/2017 at 3:46 AM, bbi1 said:

You need to calm down before you have a heart attack lol.

 

In regards to your last sentence, did you not read many times that "Toy" doesn't have a bf but a customer? She's a prostitute.

So what if she is, does that mean that she shouldn't come to visit her family. You dont know what promises this tight ass felang made to her before they came. All the rubbish about how much money he has, is neither here nor there, we all take that sort of thing with a pinch of salt. She must have been terribly embarrassed when she  realised that his arms didnt reach into his pockets. I dont suppose the family care what she does for a living. However i do blame the man of the house for not seeing him for what he was, and should have either put him right, or told him to F### off, and put him on the next stage coach out of town.He is obviously an opportunist and a typical sex tourist.I know a guy just like that, my wife and i went out to dinner with him and his GF one night. It was a disaster. We had all the Thai stuff, and he ordered one meal between them.We drank wine, he drank water. A total W####r. And all through the meal, all we heard was, how much money he had.We had 2 bars in Patts, so we were quite aware of his pedigree. These things occur from time to time. However being a bar girl/prostitute has no bearing on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:


Brains?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely not boobs or legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Surely not boobs or legs.

In their HEARTS.

 

The girls in the 70s and 80s were more like enthusiastic amateurs. Once you had paid the bar fine, they were happy to spend a few weeks/months with you as a GF as long as you looked after them. Good hotel, good food a few clothes and jewellery was all they wanted. Never had to pay a daily rate. They were very quick to suss out the "Cheap Charlies" and avoid them like the plague.

 

I still do not know why this "Toy" invited a short term customer back to her home village, no sense in that at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In their HEARTS.
 

 
I still do not know why this "Toy" invited a short term customer back to her home village, no sense in that at all.



Yes quite agree with that, IMHO that isn't the norm.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Yes quite agree with that, IMHO that isn't the norm.

 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

 

Your right. I was always led to believe that being taken back to the village to be shown off to the family & 'natives' was tantamount to getting married!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Your right. I was always led to believe that being taken back to the village to be shown off to the family & 'natives' was tantamount to getting married!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Taking the Farang to meet the family is a precursor to matrimony, as I understood it !

i imagine Toy got an earful from sister when she returned to Pattaya. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This remind me..a good lesson how u loose both ways if your thai gf have friends who want you to find them a farang

 

-You will betray the farang by introducing to him yet another girl who think money number one

 

-You betray the girl and make u look bad by introduce her to a stingy keenok farang who aint got 2 satangs to rub together

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring the next looser to the isarn version of the index shopping mall near u and go for furniture shopping.I would not be to heartbroken that this time the customer was stiffing u with the bills sure next week u can try ur luck again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flustered said:

In their HEARTS.

 

The girls in the 70s and 80s were more like enthusiastic amateurs. Once you had paid the bar fine, they were happy to spend a few weeks/months with you as a GF as long as you looked after them. Good hotel, good food a few clothes and jewellery was all they wanted. Never had to pay a daily rate. They were very quick to suss out the "Cheap Charlies" and avoid them like the plague.

 

I still do not know why this "Toy" invited a short term customer back to her home village, no sense in that at all.

Those,were indeed, the days. Sorely missed."Oh sweet Juliet, where art thou now?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where indeed and how they change.

 

Back in the 80s there used to be a no hassles pub off Soi Cowboy called the Britannia. One of the regular girls was a fat young thing called Miss Piggy. She was proud of the name for some strange reason. A few years later I was talking to this beautiful girl while I was having Sunday lunch who asked me if I did not recognise her...yup Miss Piggy minus half her original weight. She had "married" an Aussie who was on rotation with a German, not interested in anyone else now, flush with cash and only in the bar for company.

 

Some girls make good even if it is on a shared basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Flustered said:

Where indeed and how they change.

 

Back in the 80s there used to be a no hassles pub off Soi Cowboy called the Britannia. One of the regular girls was a fat young thing called Miss Piggy. She was proud of the name for some strange reason. A few years later I was talking to this beautiful girl while I was having Sunday lunch who asked me if I did not recognise her...yup Miss Piggy minus half her original weight. She had "married" an Aussie who was on rotation with a German, not interested in anyone else now, flush with cash and only in the bar for company.

 

Some girls make good even if it is on a shared basis.

Good luck to her. As long as she is happy, then what can be wrong with that? I know a few guys that have married bar girls, and are still happy, one after 15 years. Too much stigma is attached to the 'bar girl' why cant they make decent wives? Their past stops when they meet the man they want.Back in the UK, i knew many girls that were 'cock jockeys' in their day, but it never stopped someone from marrying them. The past is haunted by people that wont forgive and forget. <deleted>, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Good luck to her. As long as she is happy, then what can be wrong with that? I know a few guys that have married bar girls, and are still happy, one after 15 years. Too much stigma is attached to the 'bar girl' why cant they make decent wives? Their past stops when they meet the man they want.Back in the UK, i knew many girls that were 'cock jockeys' in their day, but it never stopped someone from marrying them. The past is haunted by people that wont forgive and forget. <deleted>, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Quote

"Bar girls can make good wifes" - I read that often.

Can bar guys make good husbands? That is never discussed.

Strange.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

 

Oh yes, there comes a time when a bar fly, has had enough of his 'pissy past'. It all depends on what age he 'grows up' If he has made this his home, and has decided that he doesnt want to live it alone, then he changes, for fear of being alone for the rest of his life. Necessity, is not only the mother of invention, it also makes strange bed fellows. It is what you want to make of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Good luck to her. As long as she is happy, then what can be wrong with that? I know a few guys that have married bar girls, and are still happy, one after 15 years. Too much stigma is attached to the 'bar girl' why cant they make decent wives? Their past stops when they meet the man they want.Back in the UK, i knew many girls that were 'cock jockeys' in their day, but it never stopped someone from marrying them. The past is haunted by people that wont forgive and forget. <deleted>, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

U do have a point and besides that alot of guys here basically doing the same job as a bar girl only they need to pay instead of getting paid.So for them to marry one makes perfect sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

U do have a point and besides that alot of guys here basically doing the same job as a bar girl only they need to pay instead of getting paid.So for them to marry one makes perfect sense.

A voice of reason, in the night. You are, sir, a person of understanding.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...