School director in Kalasin filmed step daughter in the shower while performing sex act on himself

webfact

13 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

I agree entirely. A country full of corruption and child abuse and the PM talks about some girl gyrating on stage and then blaming farang! :post-4641-1156693976:

Perhaps many TV readers do not have English as their first language and maybe not understand 'nonce'? May I ask your indulgence, in explaining that a 'nonce' is a sexual pariah (a person not accepted in a normal society)?

Actually, the word "nonce" is prison slang for inmates who commited sexual crimes against children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonce_(slang)

The accused director is accused of having abused the girl since her early teens and is technically not a pedophile.

Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris were/are both nonces, although Saville never did time for his crimes.

All reprehensible creatures devoid of moral compasses.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

remove the defendants sex organs and ten years in Thai prison with the ladyboy rape squad.

next case.

Never understood people who think sexual abuse is a good way to tackle sexual abuse - very strange mentality

Nobody spots the irony that prurient headlines such as this discredit society as much as the misdemeanors they purport to condemn.

People should exercise more self-control, no doubt, but you can't take the biology out of humans, or you are left with something that's not even human.

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

remove the defendants sex organs and ten years in Thai prison with the ladyboy rape squad.

next case.

Y'all forgot the ol' "...with a blunt rusty knife" methodology.

And what's your thing with the ladyboys all the time, eh?

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Well this will be interesting. A school director being a nonce. How will they cover this one up?

I look forward to the PM commenting on this while talking about Thailand's unique morals. 

Since there was no evidence of any twerking, this won't feature on his news.

Anyway, he's stopped talking to the media hasn't he?

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Always problems when women marry again, if they have young daughters.

Too true blue! Always the women and daughters wreaking havoc on the male psyche, eh?

Maybe the Muslim's have a clue. Or the Chinese...

2 hours ago, Displaynameinusebyanotherm said:

.... Playing with yourself while watching a 19yo showering is relatively innocent imo. 

Good, don't mind me while I carry on.

...48, 49, 50,... change hands, 51, 52, 53...

3 hours ago, lvr181 said:

I agree entirely. A country full of corruption and child abuse and the PM talks about some girl gyrating on stage and then blaming farang! :post-4641-1156693976:

Perhaps many TV readers do not have English as their first language and maybe not understand 'nonce'? May I ask your indulgence, in explaining that a 'nonce' is a sexual pariah (a person not accepted in a normal society)?

Nonce is just slang for paedophile. 

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

This kind of behavior is going around a lot in this country, a lot of it is

swapped away and kept hushes for fear of loss of face and ridicules...

it used to go on a lot in europe/usa back in the 70's & 80's

This is just what he has been caught doing. What else has he been up to whilst in charge of and in a position of power over children and staff at school?

This could have happened before or after the authorities were informed. They have done nothing to stop him even since then. More than him deserve to be in prison.

And I hate this defamation law here where parents cannot even be informed of his name, the allegations,  or the school so that they can band together and ensure the correct action is taken and their children are helped and protected. 

A primitive law in a primitive society more concerned with saving face than protecting its own offspring.

Here is a good opportunity for Little P. to prove to the nation that he really cares about it's morality. Instead of complaining about pop start gyrating too much, and destroying the very moral fabric of the culture with those erotic moves, he could be focusing on crime, and the perpetrators. Will he? No. Why? That is not what he is all about. He is indifferent. He does not care about the average Thai. He is all about publicity, the press, seeing his image in the paper, and on TV and creating smoke screens, where issues do not exist. 

This super freak school administrator needs to be imprisoned, where he can meet really sweet guys, who will show him the kind of attention he showed his step daughter all of those years. 

Little P. Moving Thailand backwards, at a breathtaking, alarming, and astonishing pace. 

4 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

This is just what he has been caught doing. What else has he been up to whilst in charge of and in a position of power over children and staff at school?

This could have happened before or after the authorities were informed. They have done nothing to stop him even since then. More than him deserve to be in prison.

And I hate this defamation law here where parents cannot even be informed of his name, the allegations,  or the school so that they can band together and ensure the correct action is taken and their children are helped and protected. 

A primitive law in a primitive society more concerned with saving face than protecting its own offspring.

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Not just this country... in TVF member countries it is not so unusual for a teenage girl to loose her hymen to an uncle....

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Well this will be interesting. A school director being a nonce. How will they cover this one up?

I look forward to the PM commenting on this while talking about Thailand's unique morals. 

He may be too busy for comments while watching all videos of girls performing immoral dance moves tarnishing the famous Thai culture.

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

He will likely declare the root of the problem is young girls showing in the nude and rule that girls should either refrain from showering or wear acceptable attire while doing so, so as to not provoke any sexual arousal to the poor innocent men victims of this immoral behaviour. 

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

This is a general problem all over the world. Not only in Thailand.

But the molestation should be severely punished as it is unacceptable behaviour.  

A chemical castration seems to be in order.

36 minutes ago, wirat69 said:

Not just this country... in TVF member countries it is not so unusual for a teenage girl to loose her hymen to an uncle....

Uncle, brother, nephew, father, friends, mother's secret lover, teachers, principals, gym teachers, driving instructors, sports instructors, grand father, stepfather, stepbrother, refugees, rapists, priests, mother or fathers co-worker(s). 

6 hours ago, Displaynameinusebyanotherm said:

I missed it too. Raping kids is harsh and sick. Playing with yourself while watching a 19yo showering is relatively innocent imo. 

It is not that innocent if you are the 19yo's stepfather. Abuse of power comes to mind. 

This actually counts as rape in a lot of countries.

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

He should be prosecuted for inappropriate filming.

At least he wasnt abusing the girl.

that she had been molested by her stepfather since she was in her early teens. 

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Easy. It was her fault (victim) for having a shower. If she had not had a shower, he (the perpetrator) would not have done the crime. Or she (the victim) should have kept her clothes on. Whilst having a shower.

Easy. I could be a spin doctor for this government...

5 hours ago, Displaynameinusebyanotherm said:

The physical abuse is NO-GO. the spanking the monkey part is what it is. Would i do it? No. Because i have no 19yo stepdaughter. Up to him. He liked doing it and got caught. Between him and the girl and her mum.

Really? Really? Really?

4 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Actually, the word "nonce" is prison slang for inmates who commited sexual crimes against children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonce_(slang)

The accused director is accused of having abused the girl since her early teens and is technically not a pedophile.

Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris were/are both nonces, although Saville never did time for his crimes.

All reprehensible creatures devoid of moral compasses.

He is a childabuser. No need to classify him as anything but a childabuser.

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

He should be prosecuted for inappropriate filming.

At least he wasnt abusing the girl.

She said he molested her from an early age.

I missed it too. Raping kids is harsh and sick. Playing with yourself while watching a 19yo showering is relatively innocent imo. 

"Playing with yourself while watching a 19yo showering is relatively innocent imo."

In a short-time hotel it might be acceptable to some perverts, but not watching a video that he took of his own stepdaughter, at home.  That's perverted behaviour at its best!  Already divorced, but free to perv!  If I were the D.O.E., I would be checking the school toilets for hidden webcams.

Well. She was 19. And not his real daughter. And he filmed. Much better than 9 year old. Own kid. And actual raping a child. Now hold your breath: i know a guy who *married* his stepdaughter! ?

As this girl wasn`t blood related, I suppose that makes it alright to sexually molest her from her mid teens and film her naked in the shower. Ridiculous comment.

The worse part of this could be; if the pervert uploads his videos online, as who knows where these images and videos may end up. That in my opinion is secondary to physical rape. This guy has imposed himself on her as a private living individual and probably shared the deprived and degrading images with all and sundry. This guy deserves a long prison sentence.

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

The girl is now 19yrs old but it happened in her late teens so I'm guessing that's 14-16yrs old.  The police will prosecute him and he should go to jail for a few years.

crazy people in thailand.

If it happened in her late teens,she in only in her late teens now.Hardly call 14-16 late teens------- 17-18 maybe yes.

It just shoots more holes in the Phrase that the Thai Minister of Tourism a few months ago..........

She says........ "NO SEX PLEASE........ WE ARE THAI"

This guy is Thai....... Just like all those Thai gov't. guys in Mae Hong Song.............. 

I think the Thai Minister of Tourism is going to have to look for a new saying........ LOL....

Archived