Predictions 2007

i predict terry57 will not grow a brain!

well mitti,

i suppose it could be worse for me. :D

i could have your little piece of rubbish in side my noggin. :D :D :D:bah:

and then id be all bent and twisted just like you are. :o

cheers me old piece of cods wollup. :bah:

( he stared it again mods and was not me ok.) :o

im only having fun with the little gremlin. ;)

i predict terry57 will not grow a brain!

...and get the boot in consquence... :D

come on raro,

i know you like me a little bit as i look at your home page every day. :D

besides you play music and most musicians have got a sense of humour. :D

cheer up old son.

from your top mate,

terry :o

wonderfull! I thought only my wife is interested om "fortuneteller" stuff...

first thing in the morning today she's opened sanook.com (thai portal) and 've read whole article about whatever prognosis were made for this year.

have to admit - they were not as cheerfull as most of posts here. among those were something like "people wearing uniform will split into 2 groups..." and something like civil war will be; that some some long feared event will throw people into dissaray and confusion, shatter stability; even that WW3 suppose to start by the end of this new year, due to guy in Mid east uniting and droping fe nukes here and there....

ah, yeah, among other mentioned things were: that some as strong or even stronger tsunami will hit this time Eastern coast of Thailand; that Isaan will suffer from draught while North will be flooded again as bad if not worse than last year....

it is said that the guy who's made all these predictions had few true one last year - like ousting of T.

anyway, I just thought it is relevent to mention here in this tread. I neither read it myself nor listened properly to what my wife has told me. I think those interested to know more can have their wives/ TGFs read for them form that web-site.

Edited by aaaaaa

I predict that a self-proclaimed Australian hero and a self-proclaimed Filipina femme-fatale will finally get it on together and produce an offspring.

No predictions concerning the offspring because we have had enough scare stories recently.

The OP suggested dates. OK.

Conception : 12 May 2007

Birthh : 10 Feb 2008

Consequences : Like I said , enough scare stories.

:o

Edited by farangsay

I predict that a self-proclaimed Australian hero and a self-proclaimed Filipina femme-fatale will finally get it on together and produce an offspring.

No predictions concerning the offspring because we have had enough scare stories recently.

:D

However it was all revealed that the Australian hero was in fact Sheila Arkwright, and the Filipina femme fatale was actually Vincent Lopez :o:D:D

I predict that at end Dec 2006/beginning of Jan 2007, everyone else will be out partying on New Year's Eve and I'll be the only sad git on here!!! :o

Happy New Year, all!! :D

Hmm. That one did not turn out quite as predicted... :D

Edited by bkkandrew

here finally Nation has published something of those predictions:

Political turmoil ahead, top seers warn

Tue, January 2, 2007 0:10 am

April and August would see Northeast provinces rise up unsuccessfully against the military-backed government, he claimed.

Kengkaj's divining tells him pot-stirring power-seekers will force the junta's hand into another coup in order to smooth the political landscape for immediate elections.

International Astrology president Pinyo Pongjareon said the many eclipses occurring in 2007 signalled political change in two periods -February to March and August to September.

Pinyo, too, foresaw big political demonstrations between February 13 to March 30 that would end in riots quelled by massive military force. But he was optimistic about political peace after November 16. There would be a new constitution, elections and good government.

I don't remember which one of them, by one has predicted quite correctly big troubles for Thaksin quite some time before Sep 19, which he has dismissed. reporters and fortune-teller were saying something like: "if only Thaksin would have listened, perhaps things could have been much better now".

:D

WHAT THE F---K. :o:D

I predict that at end Dec 2006/beginning of Jan 2007, everyone else will be out partying on New Year's Eve and I'll be the only sad git on here!!! :o

Happy New Year, all!! :D

Agreed! I'm spectacularly bad at this... :D

I'll get me coat... :D

Happy New Year, all!! :bah:

Agreed! I'm spectacularly bad at this... :bah:

I'll get me coat... :o

I love that programme :D:D:D