Quadro 4 wheel maxi scooter in Thailand

It’s very unlikely that the Quadro4 will ever come to Thailand, as it would not be road legal. As a 4-wheeled vehicle it doesn’t pass the Thai road safety regulations. They have an exception to the regulation if a set of wheels is close enough… two wheels can be considered as one wheel. I can tell that will be a homologation nightmare for anybody who try to get the Quadro4 legally on the road in Thailand.

18 hours ago, Richard-BKK said:

It’s very unlikely that the Quadro4 will ever come to Thailand, as it would not be road legal. As a 4-wheeled vehicle it doesn’t pass the Thai road safety regulations. They have an exception to the regulation if a set of wheels is close enough… two wheels can be considered as one wheel. I can tell that will be a homologation nightmare for anybody who try to get the Quadro4 legally on the road in Thailand.

oki thanks for the information and no, I will not even dream to import any vehicle into Thailand unless it's locally available and road ready!..Wish you many a safe rides and carry on livin' to ride..!!!!!!

Archived