follow up to 5 years here but stunned,now i have been tasered

11 hours ago, jabsjabs said:

Another naive farang not thinking before blowing a load..... (of money)  

I find it harder to believe there is actually guys that pay a girl per month to love them. That's the most surprising and sad thing in this story

I don't want to spoil your day. But the GF situation in Pattaya is as follows. There are short-term rentals and long tern rentals of GF's.
Long term rentals are paid on a monthly basis. It's a business agreement.

Or do you believe that crisby young ladies would stick around "old,fat ugly guys", without financial reward?

You should really visit Pattaya sometimes.
Cheers.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realise that education generally might be a bit lacking these days- for a punchier rendition of this total fantasy nonsense - I would suggest the odd paragraph, a bit of punctuation and capital letters. 

Click bait - nothing more. 

6 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

I realise that education generally might be a bit lacking these days- for a punchier rendition of this total fantasy nonsense - I would suggest the odd paragraph, a bit of punctuation and capital letters. 

Click bait - nothing more. 

'Cos if that doesn't happen, we are all going to die, right?

4 minutes ago, saakura said:

You wouldnt die if the food you ordered was a bit overcooked, a little extra salty and oily, right?

Look mate, we post on here with the education that we have. What difference does it make if the grammar isn't up to scratch? We dont comment on that here because its not fair to humiliate people who aren't exactly grammar smart.I dont know if you know, but they are called 'Grammar Nazis'  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Look mate, we post on here with the education that we have. What difference does it make if the grammar isn't up to scratch? We dont comment on that here because its not fair to humiliate people who aren't exactly grammar smart.I dont know if you know, but they are called 'Grammar Nazis'  :thumbsup:

I dont know if he was being 'humiliated' as you put it, i was just having a bit of fun with the friday evening beer, no offence intended. Cheers.

7 minutes ago, saakura said:

I dont know if he was being 'humiliated' as you put it, i was just having a bit of fun with the friday evening beer, no offence intended. Cheers.

OK, in this case you are forgiven. Friday beer is always the best.:smile:

Listen Marko. I read both your stories and my heart bleeds for ya but come on mate its over so whack a pic up of this delightful dyke and lets see what all the fuss is about?

While your at it get her mates one up too be a good sport Marko been through thick and thin all the way with ya.

Op if she is that hot tell her you are now trans she will be all over you and up the salary by 5k. 

Then em when she is up for it again.. straight for the butthole.

good luck 

4 hours ago, swissie said:

I don't want to spoil your day. But the GF situation in Pattaya is as follows. There are short-term rentals and long tern rentals of GF's.
Long term rentals are paid on a monthly basis. It's a business agreement.

Or do you believe that crisby young ladies would stick around "old,fat ugly guys", without financial reward?

You should really visit Pattaya sometimes.
Cheers.

No woman sticks around any man without the prospect of some sort of reward.

It may be a couple of hours attention and flattery.

It may be 500baht for providing 20mins erotic pleasure.

It may be a diamond ring for their promise of a lifetimes devotion.

It may be a house and children from a hard working "donkey" who spends his life sweating to maintain those things for her while his own ambitions and dreams fade away.  (Some men take that road again and again).

The deal takes many forms, but one way or another...........everybody pays.

As to the request for photo's i am not putting them up,

1; because people might use them for nefarious purposes

2 because i don't no how too

Not sure how things will progress,i asked her if she thought she was a Lezza,she said no,but sometimes she likes a bit of pussy,don't blame her for that,in fact i don't care,as long as i get serviced when i need it,that was the crux of the matter,so we shall see,and beleive me she is hot.

11 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Not sure how things will progress,i asked her if she thought she was a Lezza,she said no,but sometimes she likes a bit of pussy,don't blame her for that,in fact i don't care,as long as i get serviced when i need it,that was the crux of the matter,so we shall see,and beleive me she is hot.

Ok whack an image of you too together that should stifle any nefarious output

On 6/16/2017 at 5:13 AM, bbi1 said:

" so i even though i have completed an 800,000 baht rennovation to her house" - Did you have a work permit when you were renovating her house? :)

"lucky i can walk away from the money,she sure cannot,30.000 a month come on" - What were you both doing for work for your 30k salary per person?

No i payed people; builders,surprisingly to do the reno's,i don't work niether does she as i a have enough in the bank and income to not have too,i also used too prospect for gold in New Guinea,but after the last expedition,even though we found a nugget the size of Kim Kardashians arse,the conditions were awful,and we lost a few of our native porters,when attacked by angry tribesmen,another succumbed to Malaria,and a couple deserted ,it became intolerable,myself and my partner in the venture Giles PonSonby,and Roger Carruthers,found ourselves having to pour our own Brandy,during the last few nights before we hacked our way out of the green hell that encompassed us,some way upriver of where our boats where hidden ,so the trek down the muddy river banks was a fresh hell,we had to dump the silver service used at dinner,and most of our tea set,tinned goods such as Pate and the like as we dodged crocs and snakes,bitten by mosquito's ,sand flies and the like,eventually we found the boats and made it back to civilisation,after dividing the spoils i told the other two in a robust manner that i what join no further expeditions,this was met with a hail of abuse such as "damn your eyes" and  "you absolute cove". I was shocked and angry,but glad to board the plane to Thailand.

On 6/16/2017 at 10:18 AM, starky said:

Hard to believe? It's only been going on since the Vietnam war and there's still plenty of mugs lining up to donate and people say Thais are stupid.

And that's only the foreigners.

There were a lot of Mia Nois being provided for long before that. Still are, traditions don't die in single generations......................:sleep:

28 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Agree with you on the 1st point. What I will do is I'll provide you with my postal for you to send me a "hard copy" of the photos then once I receive them I'll confirm to the rest of the peeps on this thread that your posts are all legit and not a made up story which some members have accused you of doing.

On 2017-6-16 at 8:13 AM, bbi1 said:

" so i even though i have completed an 800,000 baht rennovation to her house" - Did you have a work permit when you were renovating her house? :)

"lucky i can walk away from the money,she sure cannot,30.000 a month come on" - What were you both doing for work for your 30k salary per person?

8 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

No i payed people; builders,surprisingly to do the reno's,i don't work niether does she as i a have enough in the bank and income to not have too,i also used too prospect for gold in New Guinea,but after the last expedition,even though we found a nugget the size of Kim Kardashians arse

So you are saying you lied about "i have completed an 800,000 baht rennovation to her house" as you did no work whatsoever.

Now that you mentioned Kim's Kardashians ass that's got me quite excited as it's a beautifully rounded big booty indeed. Please also post me a photo of Kim's Kardashians ass too as I would like to do some gold prospecting in Kimmy's ass to see if I can find any gold nuggets.

12 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

No i payed people; builders,surprisingly to do the reno's,i don't work niether does she as i a have enough in the bank and income to not have too,i also used too prospect for gold in New Guinea,but after the last expedition,even though we found a nugget the size of Kim Kardashians arse,the conditions were awful,and we lost a few of our native porters,when attacked by angry tribesmen,another succumbed to Malaria,and a couple deserted ,it became intolerable,myself and my partner in the venture Giles PonSonby,and Roger Carruthers,found ourselves having to pour our own Brandy,during the last few nights before we hacked our way out of the green hell that encompassed us,some way upriver of where our boats where hidden ,so the trek down the muddy river banks was a fresh hell,we had to dump the silver service used at dinner,and most of our tea set,tinned goods such as Pate and the like as we dodged crocs and snakes,bitten by mosquito's ,sand flies and the like,eventually we found the boats and made it back to civilisation,after dividing the spoils i told the other two in a robust manner that i what join no further expeditions,this was met with a hail of abuse such as "damn your eyes" and  "you absolute cove". I was shocked and angry,but glad to board the plane to Thailand.

Actually, after reading that you may be reading the signs wrong with the GF. Are you sure it wasn't some sort of traumatic bonding with Giles & Roger that has some how changed your prospective on the females of the species? It happens!

Now don't be upset Marko, just thinking outside the box, as you appear to have been been left outside boxes for a while now.......................:sleep:

For clarity, I just love answering troll posts like this.......................:smile:

1 hour ago, chrisinth said:

And that's only the foreigners.

There were a lot of Mia Nois being provided for long before that. Still are, traditions don't die in single generations......................:sleep:

Yeah except, generally, mia nois werent hookers and are kept by wealthy men if you want to go by the traditional definition. They certainly dont go out  and give whores that have seen more pricks than a second hand dartboard cars and houses ..that's a falang thing :sleep:

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Actually, after reading that you may be reading the signs wrong with the GF. Are you sure it wasn't some sort of traumatic bonding with Giles & Roger that has some how changed your prospective on the females of the species? It happens!

Now don't be upset Marko, just thinking outside the box, as you appear to have been been left outside boxes for a while now.......................:sleep:

For clarity, I just love answering troll posts like this.......................:smile:

My God sir,nothing of that sort occured we are all well educated [public school], Englishmen,how on earth sir could you draw such a conclusion,mind you i did have to repremand Roger after he was caught engaged in somewhat unatural relations with one of the younger porters,as for Giles well he is hard as a rock sir,and fully focused of getting that nugget out of the whole,i hope sir this addresses  all of your concerns.

your humble and obedient servant sir,

Marko Kok Prong.

3 hours ago, bbi1 said:

So you are saying you lied about "i have completed an 800,000 baht rennovation to her house" as you did no work whatsoever.

Now that you mentioned Kim's Kardashians ass that's got me quite excited as it's a beautifully rounded big booty indeed. Please also post me a photo of Kim's Kardashians ass too as I would like to do some gold prospecting in Kimmy's ass to see if I can find any gold nuggets.

sir my girls butt is the best i have ever seen,one would say medium size but fully rounded like a ripe peach,big enough to be sexy,but not massive,a problem with Thai women is they don't hardly have a butt,oh sir you should see it in a g string ,ooh  suit you sir, i can assure you i have had intimate relations with it ,as has her girlfreind who right now is sitting on my sofa,smoking my pipe and wearing my cravat and smoking jacket,also my paddington bear slippers,they are canoodling again ,i have a fully charged video camera,and ,yes they have invited me between the sheets,but sadly in UN type of observer mode.

10 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

sir my girls butt is the best i have ever seen,one would say medium size but fully rounded like a ripe peach,big enough to be sexy,but not massive,a problem with Thai women is they don't hardly have a butt,oh sir you should see it in a g string ,ooh  suit you sir, i can assure you i have had intimate relations with it ,as has her girlfreind who right now is sitting on my sofa,smoking my pipe and wearing my cravat and smoking jacket,also my paddington bear slippers,they are canoodling again ,i have a fully charged video camera,and ,yes they have invited me between the sheets,but sadly in UN type of observer mode.

Fantastic, make sure you send both the photos and videos to my postal address as per my previous post so I can verify and them confirm on this thread that it's all real and not a made up story as others have accused.

4 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Fantastic, make sure you send both the photos and videos to my postal address as per my previous post so I can verify and them confirm on this thread that it's all real and not a made up story as others have accused.

My God sir,i have been on this site for a good while,one would suggest longer than you and NO ONE has doudted the veracity of my posts,yet you sir, seem somewhat of a skeptic,i would suggest sir you lead a very boring life  completely different from my own, in which i am never bored,i suggest sir to get out of the house for a while,or at the very least from under your Mrs thumb,a task sir which one suspect's you would have not an inkling to acheive either goal. Gooday to you sir.

2 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Well they have told me they are ready to go,i have a large supply of tissue's in the room,my video cam,is fully charged,i just hope i can pull this one off.

You better son as before you know it your name around the area will be Marko kok not 2 long

Anyway i have to go ,Fred [my video camera] can't do it all on it's own,,let you know later,at least the other one put the pipe out before she entered the bed chamber,plus she was looking at me in a funny tone of voice,it was not me who let her bloomin chickens escape!

Archived