follow up to 5 years here but stunned,now i have been tasered

17 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You better son as before you know it your name around the area will be Marko kok not 2 long

Just make sure Marko's Kok  doesn't get Pronged with a fork or Marko might be in a bit of pain.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, bbi1 said:

So you are saying you lied about "i have completed an 800,000 baht rennovation to her house" as you did no work whatsoever.

Now that you mentioned Kim's Kardashians ass that's got me quite excited as it's a beautifully rounded big booty indeed. Please also post me a photo of Kim's Kardashians ass too as I would like to do some gold prospecting in Kimmy's ass to see if I can find any gold nuggets.

Sir,i don't do manual work,unless it is in the bed chamber,or posting my interesting observation's on here,i do cook on occasion. As to the nugget it was actually shaped like Kim's arse,that's why we called the KK nugget,as for her actual butt,well i must say i find it a tad to large for my taste.

18 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Just make sure Marko's Kok  doesn't get Pronged with a fork or Marko might be in a bit of pain.

I must assure you no cutlery was in evidence,the other girl did accuse me of letting her chickens out in revenge, they were Pullit's. Any way it was a hot and sweaty night,all sort's of positions tried including left fullback,fine leg,and silly mid off,but no stopper,which i think was needed after 90 mins,and we went into extra time,the sheets were soaked,and i had to put the matress outside to let it dry,hope it does not rain today,as i have had to repair to the local bar for a stiff brandy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2017 at 11:30 PM, marko kok prong said:

she prefers girls,lord have mercy,,has not done my confidence to much good,but

You mean you handed over 800K Baht to boost your confidence with some "hot chick" you apparently didn't know very well? And even that amount did poor wee Willy no good? You, my friend, might have problems you're not yet ready to address.

15 hours ago, sandemara said:

You mean you handed over 800K Baht to boost your confidence with some "hot chick" you apparently didn't know very well? And even that amount did poor wee Willy no good? You, my friend, might have problems you're not yet ready to address.

No i have know her for over a year,she is not gay,but bi,nothing wrong with that at all.

Archived