Naked man flees police at Bangkok condo - falls to his death from sixth floor balcony

webfact

Naked man flees police at Bangkok condo - falls to his death from sixth floor balcony

bk.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: -- A drugged up man who had been creating a scene at a Chaeng Wattana condo fled police who tried to arrest him in his sixth floor room.

He clambered out naked onto his balcony in an attempt to get to a neighboring room and slipped and fell to the ground.

Wisut Chiangkasem from Nakorn Pathom died later yesterday in Pak Kret hospital.

Two grams of crystal meth were found in his room.

Police were called after Wisut, who had moved into a sixth floor room only Wednesday evening, started making a serious disturbance. He was shouting and throwing things.

When security tried to calm things he drew a knife and threatened the guard leading to them calling the Pak Kret cops.

The arrival of the cops caused him to flee then fall.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-16

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, jspill said:

Legalize cannabis and see lower deaths from other drugs, as has been the case in the US and EU.

I think most drugs should be legalised, the war on drugs has been lost.

I think the jury is still out on the "gateway drug" thing with cannabis though.

I had a cousin and a friend who died from heroin & methadone use, they both got started on cannabis. Then again, I've had a smoke maybe 7 times in my life and never tried anything else.

I think drugs are like booze (my poison), they affect different people in different ways.

Legalizing drugs is not the answer, unless the government is will to put

up with a 1000 folds increase in death, crimes sickness and violence

due to free and legal  use of drugs......

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

oh yeah ...  legalize it so we can have more like this nutter running around  :shock1:

Ignorant .

The United Nations have met in the past year to discuss an end to the War On Drugs . Smart people have observed what has been done in the name of the War On Drugs and realise its a waste of time and money . Laws won`t stop people taking drugs .  

Drugs are freely available regardless of the laws . More laws just increase profits for the people involved . 

Alcohol is more dangerous than illegal drugs . More cost to society .  

4 minutes ago, Hi kwai fun said:

Ignorant .

The United Nations have met in the past year to discuss an end to the War On Drugs . Smart people have observed what has been done in the name of the War On Drugs and realise its a waste of time and money . Laws won`t stop people taking drugs .  

Drugs are freely available regardless of the laws . More laws just increase profits for the people involved . 

Alcohol is more dangerous than illegal drugs . More cost to society .  

please don't try to make excuses for druggos who take ice, cannibas and other drugs.

They are losers .... it's simple.  Move to the Phillipines.

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh yeah ...  legalize it so we can have more like this nutter running around  :shock1:

Yes this story has nothing to do with weed. And the main and only gateway drug in response to another poster IS alchohol not pot. 

6 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Yes this story has nothing to do with weed. And the main and only gateway drug in response to another poster IS alchohol not pot. 

If you enjoy drugs and want to take them freely, then move to Amsterdam. Enough said, drugs are a scourge and druggos need to be eradicated. Don't try the alcohol is a drug ..bla ..bla .. ...  alcohol doesn't make people run around naked and end up crazy ... drugs do.

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Legalizing drugs is not the answer, unless the government is will to put

up with a 1000 folds increase in death, crimes sickness and violence

due to free and legal  use of drugs......

Complete and utter nonsense.

Look at Switzerland, look at Portugal

Drug use is a medical problem not a criminal  one  and should be treated that way

The great US war on drugs was the biggest farce in history

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

If you enjoy drugs and want to take them freely, then move to Amsterdam. Enough said, drugs are a scourge and druggos need to be eradicated. Don't try the alcohol is a drug ..bla ..bla .. ...  alcohol doesn't make people run around naked and end up crazy ... drugs do.

alcohol doesn't make people run around naked and end up crazy

Are you for real?

This whole "war on drugs" is so wrong Decriminalize drugs then regulate them and offer drug users rehab Same hundreds of billions of dollars and destroy the drug cartel since they cannot get money for something that is decriminalized and regulated

Massive social benefits and huge savings for everyone but the religious right wont allow it 

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Of course the two grams were in his room, being naked he had nowhere to put them. Not sure from the article if they looked in his prison wallet. 

With a little imagination, there are still places to hide drugs when naked, albeit a little uncomfortable. 

18 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Alcohol is legal. Drugs are not.  Why do you think this guy was a nutter  .. ?

Ho boy. You sound like an alcoholic trying to seem holier than thou. I can assure you I've seen people do and have personally done far stupider things when I've been drunk than I ever have when being stoned. 

please don't try to make excuses for druggos who take ice, cannibas and other drugs.
They are losers .... it's simple.  Move to the Phillipines.

I think you're just trolling a little. Sure some class A drugs are harmful. Have you done any research on the medical uses of cannabis? It can help cancer and cerebral palsy patients as an example.

There is a Thai doctor who has also published a book about this and the the laws may change in future regarding cannabis.

Yes, alcohol can make people run around like bell ends. A German guy I knew committed suicide after being drunk and then tying a plastic bag over his head. Also, a Thai colleague of mine hanged himself after being drunk.

33 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Alcohol is legal. Drugs are not.  Why do you think this guy was a nutter  .. ?

Now you aren't making sense. You said that alcohol doesn't make people do crazy things, now you are saying alcohol is legal. You really do talk a lot of BS.

20 minutes ago, Araiwah said:

Ho boy. You sound like an alcoholic trying to seem holier than thou. I can assure you I've seen people do and have personally done far stupider things when I've been drunk than I ever have when being stoned. 

I respect your opinion, however drugs are scourge.  The world certainly doesn't need to legalize being a crackhead.

3 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

I think most drugs should be legalised, the war on drugs has been lost.

I think the jury is still out on the "gateway drug" thing with cannabis though.

I had a cousin and a friend who died from heroin & methadone use, they both got started on cannabis. Then again, I've had a smoke maybe 7 times in my life and never tried anything else.

I think drugs are like booze (my poison), they affect different people in different ways.

"both got started on cannabis"

They both probably ingested white sugar, MSG, beer, milk, pharma drugs, trans-fats and cigs prior to their later problems. Why would cannabis be more of a contributing factor?

Just now, giddyup said:

Now you aren't making sense. You said that alcohol doesn't make people do crazy things, now you are saying alcohol is legal. You really do talk a lot of BS.

No, I talk what I think and others think. Drugs are scourge,  the world doesn't need alot of crackpot smoking nutters running around. Drugs has caused enough problems as it is. :whistling:

Just now, steven100 said:

No, I talk what I think and others think. Drugs are scourge,  the world doesn't need alot of crackpot smoking nutters running around. Drugs has caused enough problems as it is. :whistling:

You still stand by your comment that alcohol doesn't make people do crazy things? Because you are starting to sound as if you may have been deprived of oxygen for too long.

Drug use is a social and health problem. Not a criminal problem. Provide help to people with addictions. When was the last time you saw a headline where someone was driving a car and killed a bunch of people. Seems to recall in NYC not long ago that this very thing happened. Perp was drunk, not high.

Buy a calendar, read the date. It is 2017, not 1917. Educate yourself about the problems associated with the "War on Drugs" before posting complete and utter rubbish from the Dark Ages

Just now, giddyup said:

You still stand by your comment that alcohol doesn't make people do crazy things? Because you are starting to sound as if you may have been deprived of oxygen for too long.

lets agree to not agree.  You seem to think drugs are ok, but I don't.  Alcohol isn't good for people who can't handle it, but generally speaking most people go out and have some beer and go home fine ... and it's legal.   If a crackpot smokes too much he may become deprived of oxygen,  not a beer drinker .. lol  

56 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Do not get me wrong I think the crime in drugs is the real problem  So I am totally with you on eradicating hard drugs on the street.

But as far as getting drunk and running around naked,it was nights like that which made me stop drinking

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

lets agree to not agree.  You seem to think drugs are ok, but I don't.  Alcohol isn't good for people who can't handle it, but generally speaking most people go out and have some beer and go home fine ... and it's legal.   If a crackpot smokes too much he may become deprived of oxygen,  not a beer drinker .. lol  

You are never going to eradicate hard drugs, that's a fact, there's too much money involved. The American government (and others) have been fighting that losing war for more than 50 years. It's time to try a different approach.

Archived