Naked man flees police at Bangkok condo - falls to his death from sixth floor balcony

webfact

10 hours ago, mrfill said:

What twaddle. Methamphetamine was discovered in 1893 and was used extensively in WW2 by both German and British fighter pilots. The Nazis, in fact, discovered a quick and dirty method of making the stuff (which is still used today and is known as the Nazi Method).

And now, here is a list of miserable destitutes who have been caught with meth  http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/09/celebrities-caught-with-meth/

I think I was clear enough. I did not mean to infer that the biker gangs invented Meth....they were the ones to spread this dirt far and wide for their dirty lucre.

The biker gangs made it in buckets to hook and profit from addicts.

The Nazis didn't invent it for distribution to the unsuspecting US and world wide unfortunates.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drug

noun: drug; plural noun: drugs

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

You can include sugar, caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, perfume, ...

9 hours ago, balo said:

Nonsense, typical reply from a drug user.  Legalize it and we will have more people who think they can fly and fall off balconies.

Hard drugs will never be legalized in Thailand and not in most western countries, deal with it. 

I've smoked cannabis maybe 7 times in my life, the last time was about 7 years ago.

So no, not a drug user.

On 16/06/2017 at 7:17 AM, steven100 said:

If you enjoy drugs and want to take them freely, then move to Amsterdam. Enough said, drugs are a scourge and druggos need to be eradicated. Don't try the alcohol is a drug ..bla ..bla .. ...  alcohol doesn't make people run around naked and end up crazy ... drugs do.

Hey man, check out recent stories about Magalouf

On 6/17/2017 at 11:59 AM, Andrew65 said:

ve smoked cannabis maybe 7 times in my life,

No problem then , if you drink alcohol or smoke weed a few times your not in trouble .

I'm talking about the harder drugs , that will eat your soul and there's no escape, I have lost at least 3 people I know to drugs.  Just dont't do it.  But not easy to tell a 16 year old to stay away from temptations.  

Legalizing drugs is not the answer, unless the government is will to put
up with a 1000 folds increase in death, crimes sickness and violence
due to free and legal  use of drugs......

Legalizing all drugs is pobley not the answer. Decriminalizing is a different matter it works in Greece or is it Portugal I can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you enjoy drugs and want to take them freely, then move to Amsterdam. Enough said, drugs are a scourge and druggos need to be eradicated. Don't try the alcohol is a drug ..bla ..bla .. ...  alcohol doesn't make people run around naked and end up crazy ... drugs do.

Nonsense you can't do drugs freely in Amsterdam only weed. Also I have seen many people act like idiots and end up crazy from alcohol.

lets agree to not agree.  You seem to think drugs are ok, but I don't.  Alcohol isn't good for people who can't handle it, but generally speaking most people go out and have some beer and go home fine ... and it's legal.   If a crackpot smokes too much he may become deprived of oxygen,  not a beer drinker .. lol  

And most people who take drugs go home fine most times.

On 6/18/2017 at 6:39 PM, balo said:

No problem then , if you drink alcohol or smoke weed a few times your not in trouble .

I'm talking about the harder drugs , that will eat your soul and there's no escape, I have lost at least 3 people I know to drugs.  Just dont't do it.  But not easy to tell a 16 year old to stay away from temptations.  

As I said in a previous post, I've had 2 people die who were close to me from drugs, I'd never try anything harder than pot. To me, smoking a joint is just like getting drunk very quickly, many will disagree with that assessment too.

Although, as others have pointed out, all that Prohibition did in the States was drive booze underground, and fund one of the biggest criminal enterprises in US history.

I'm not really pro or anti drugs, just aware of the amount of crime that they bring.

To all those who continue to offer frivolous excuses for drug users and try to justify the use by saying that alcohol is a drug.

last night on television ...

Medical authorities are sick and tired of attending music events in Melbourne to save lives for drug overdoses.  On the weekend they attended one event where more than 20 people were given appropriate medical support and medicine in response to their comatose overdose.

and another news story ... 

Victorian schools have confirmed that drug use at schools in Victoria by teenagers is rampant and out of control. Young adults are taking drugs more than ever and it's a serious problem.

I could go on with more stories but what's the point.

A high speed car chase through the suburbs finally ended with the police using road spikes to halt a Mercedes which failed to stop ....  after searching the car the police found extensive drugs were inside.

I make no mistake or apology for anyone who thinks drugs are not harmful. People who try to put alcohol in the conversation as an excuse to justify drug use are obviously naive or just plain liars or stupid.

Drug users are not anywhere near the same category as beer drinkers,  folks who drink do not go out stealing to feed their habit, they don't go selling it at schools and the likes, they don't crazy and stab people because they are high as has happened with drug use.

There is NO excuse for a drug user or anyone associated with drugs. They are a scourge on society and perhaps if more stringent measures were taken years ago it would not be as it is now.

To all those who continue to offer frivolous excuses for drug users and try to justify the use by saying that alcohol is a drug.

Medical authorities are sick and tired of attending music events in Melbourne to save lives for drug overdoses.  On the weekend they attended one event where more than 20 people were given appropriate medical support and medicine in response to their comatose overdose.
Victorian schools have confirmed that drug use at schools in Victoria by teenagers is rampant and out of control. Young adults are taking drugs more than ever and it's a serious problem.

A high speed car chase through the suburbs finally ended with the police using road spikes to halt a Mercedes which failed to stop ....  after searching the car the police found extensive drugs were inside.

I make no mistake or apology for anyone who thinks drugs are not harmful. People who try to put alcohol in the conversation as an excuse to justify drug use are obviously naive or just plain liars or stupid.
Drug users are not anywhere near the same category as beer drinkers,  folks who drink do not go out stealing to feed their habit, they don't go selling it at schools and the likes, they don't crazy and stab people because they are high as has happened with drug use.

There is NO excuse for a drug user or anyone associated with drugs. They are a scourge on society and perhaps if more stringent measures were taken years ago it would not be as it is now.

I love it when the anti decriminalized drugs people makes our points for us. If drugs was controlled people would know how strong they was and they wouldn't be full of crap. So people would be able to gauge how much they are taking and there would be less overdoses. And as for selling drugs to children do I really have to point out that if you take it away from gangsters less children would be taking drugs. The guy in the car probably a dealer so that might not have happened if he wasn't dealing drugs. There is plenty of people who steal to buy drink. Also I imagine if hard drugs was supplied to addicts for a fraction of the price they wouldn't have to steal to feed there habit would they . You could wipe our most hard drugs in 10 or 20 years I suspect if the government's did the following.

1. increase the sentence for selling drugs

2.Anyone who is addicted to hard drugs could get them in a controlled way from the government.

As soon as the dealers realise they are talking more risk and then the addicts stop buying it from them.The trade would eventually Die down because the risk wouldn't be worth the small profit. Then you would have a lot less drug addicts. And safer streets

Why didn't you post all the alcohol related crime stories then? Probably not enough space in the whole forum to fit even the past 24hrs.

I'm sorry but you come across as a bit naive. Are you an older person and were you brought up indoctrinated in some sort of religion? Your views are very blinkered. You seem to be unable to differentiate between legality and what is actually good and bad rather than all drugs are bad because they are illegal, when in actual fact there are many other reasons why.

I would love to see alcohol made illegal and see your butt hurt comments.

Anyway,  to end this conversation ... drugs are illegal, it's that simple. 
drug users  and sellers are breaking the law and shall be dealt with by the courts and society is sick and tired of them.  

Alcohol is legal and yet 'society is sick and tired' due to alcohol related crimes such as;

1. Violence - yes people do stab others when drunk
2. Death and road traffic accidents due to drink driving
3. Poor health and death due to alcoholism (killed my dad)

And as for your comment that people don't go out a steal things to make money to buy alcohol, give me a break, you've never seen even one street beggar looking for his next fix of cheap booze?

some points you make are correct ...  however no one like drug addicts and I certainly don't. So good luck with you habit.

I haven't tried recreational drugs for decades and I haven't drank more than a couple of beers in one sitting for many years.

As for your comments about 'no one likes drug addicts'. I really think you need to get out more and educate yourself rather than make such massive false statements.

well that is pleasing to hear .... a few beers won't hurt you and it's socially accepted so you can enjoy life but don't destroy it.

Yes, and maybe if you drank a few less beers you'd have a more coherent argument....

If one goes out and has a few beers it's fine .... just be sensible as most do and handle it, what's not fine is medical authorities having to put up with drug overdoses on a weekly basis at music venues.

I can understand the paramedics anger.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Anyway,  to end this conversation ... drugs are illegal, it's that simple. 

drug users  and sellers are breaking the law and shall be dealt with by the courts and society is sick and tired of them.  

You do know LSD was introduced into America by the CIA? They were also complicit in the importation of opium and heroin from Laos into America creating 100,000's of addicts. They were also hand in hand with the Mafia allowing them to import drugs. Watch the documentary "America's War on Drugs", it may help educate you.

On 2017-6-16 at 2:14 PM, mikiea said:

dude what u smoking ? ....pass that shxt around .......

Better stuff than you must be smoking if you can't read studies and apply critical thinking skills. Just Google it when you are sober again, the US and EU saw less deaths from synthetic drugs when legalizing cannabis (a naturally occurring medicinal plant). 

On 2017-6-16 at 5:49 AM, steven100 said:

oh yeah ...  legalize it so we can have more like this nutter running around  :shock1:

Err yes more that accidentally fall off a balcony and less that turn homicidal on meth and PCP etc.?

On 2017-6-16 at 0:52 PM, ujayujay said:

Nosense. Fakenews....:coffee1:

Can't even punctuate your sentences correctly. Think you meant 'No sense' (or 'nonsense') and 'Fake news'.

One too many alcoholic drinks tonight? (Much more harmful than cannabis). 

Archived