Video: Vicious road rage incident as motorcyclist attacks bus driver with a sword

webfact

Man confronted by road rage driver bearing deadly force

Disarms him with his bare hands and incapacites him with his own weapon

There are parts of the planet where hed get a commendation.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

LOS....Land Of Savages !!!  Unbelievable!!

Wow, yet another example of foreigners calling the natives savages. Now that is truly unbelievable. Tell me little mary sunshine, why do you choose to live amongst these 'savages'?

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

my father told me never draw your gun unless you are prepared to use it.

otherwise it will be taken away from you. 

i think the bus driver only meant to intimidate the other driver with that sword.

Your daddy was/is a wise man! 

More so with a bladed weapon. They're not good for intimidation only as this video shows. 

A antagonist should feel the blade before he sees it.

Almost everyday something like is happening at some corners of the country, surely the law and order is not in control and strict punishment are not being enforced. Where is this country really heading ? It's no longer the beautiful Thailand it was even back in early 80's. so sad.  And truly very unsafe. 

5 hours ago, Moonlover said:

What a sad reflection on the country that a bus driver feels that it's necessary to carry a sword for protection when going about his duties.

When one considers the way some of these bus drives carve up other road users, they need something to protect themselves. Would not surprise me to see any one of them draw a gun.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

His wife said on TV it was an unbelievably cruel attack on her husband.

TiT, dear. And he, seemingly, was the one who was carrying it. Now let's see how long we can collectively our breath while the RTP decides whether to charge both morons. Or neither.

6 hours ago, halloween said:

Am I supposed to have sympathy for the bus driver who, apart from his driving, escalates a confrontation by producing a knife?

He got what he deserved.

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Article says bus driver was carrying the knife to protect himself.

Well he made a mess of that then.

Why would he have the need to protect himself? Thailand is not a dangerous country.

6 hours ago, Moonlover said:

What a sad reflection on the country that a bus driver feels that it's necessary to carry a sword for protection when going about his duties.

I am only surprised that there are not more shootings.  Firearms not being difficult to obtain here.

1 minute ago, chilli42 said:

I am only surprised that there are not more shootings.  Firearms not being difficult to obtain here.

I would surmise there are plenty more shootings....we just do not hear about all of them...only some of them. 

It must be very difficult when you bring a scumbag like this into the police station, not to take him somewhere with no witnesses and kick the living shit out of him.

To see him having just hacked someone up, giving off mouth about it, would make me want to give him a little pay back.

I hope this utter tosser gets the absolute maximum sentence possible. If he gets bail, someone give me his address.

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

my father told me never draw your gun unless you are prepared to use it.

otherwise it will be taken away from you. 

i think the bus driver only meant to intimidate the other driver with that sword.

exactly as you say. a Italian bread roll would have been better

ALL bus drivers in this country are all armed with swords and are more than willing to kill in a fit of road rage. Seems that are not man enough to settle a dispute without a weapon. Nice to see somebody take it away and use it on the coward.   

8 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Police said he was suffering from mental problems and had been drinking.

OK then that explains it all. Crazy drunk attacks bus driver.

Is it any wonder why Thailand floods so much. The garbage keeps rising to the top

Archived