Video: Vicious road rage incident as motorcyclist attacks bus driver with a sword

webfact

25 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

It must be very difficult when you bring a scumbag like this into the police station, not to take him somewhere with no witnesses and kick the living shit out of him.

To see him having just hacked someone up, giving off mouth about it, would make me want to give him a little pay back.

I hope this utter tosser gets the absolute maximum sentence possible. If he gets bail, someone give me his address.

Well cops ride bikes too, and know what it feels like to have a bloody big bus used as an offensive weapon against them. They also have idiots pulling knives on them, and both things they probably find as irritating as I do. So their attitude may not be what you think.

BTW if he gets bail and you get his address, might be better to leave your knife at home if you decide to visit.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

It must be very difficult when you bring a scumbag like this into the police station, not to take him somewhere with no witnesses and kick the living shit out of him.

To see him having just hacked someone up, giving off mouth about it, would make me want to give him a little pay back.

I hope this utter tosser gets the absolute maximum sentence possible. If he gets bail, someone give me his address.

True DSdog but the bus driver brought the weapon out and that was not at all clever. I agree the other guy went banzai but surely there would have been a better outcome if yet another macho moron was not lugging around a lethal weapon.

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

my father told me never draw your gun unless you are prepared to use it.

otherwise it will be taken away from you. 

i think the bus driver only meant to intimidate the other driver with that sword.

That's exactly what my friend said to me about having one in the house and one of the reasons why I never got one.

its hard to understand for foreigners but if you talk about cowards so you not get the cultural differences... being a cowards is not the same thing for all cultures, here you are one if you loose youre face and that doesnt happen when you use a waepon or attack a minority

55 minutes ago, davethailand said:

That's exactly what my friend said to me about having one in the house and one of the reasons why I never got one.

I'd rather have one and choose not to use it, than to not have one and wish I did.

10 hours ago, dexjnr555 said:

There is nothing good about street fighting either. Rather than being cowards (and yet again foreigners painting a whole nation with the same brush), it just goes to show how quickly belligerent people can get here, maybe it's the heat. The climate surely must play a part.

Climate, seriously? I would go more for the lao khoa, the yabba, the pure idiocy of Thai rage, and the possible loss of face that they would suffer, and are prepared to kill to protect.

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Yeah, i always remember, when i was cabbing, carrying a Samurai sword across the sun visors.:crazy:

A fully automatic assault rifle with 1000 rounds of ammo in my cab!! :smile:

7 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Climate, seriously? I would go more for the lao khoa, the yabba, the pure idiocy of Thai rage, and the possible loss of face that they would suffer, and are prepared to kill to protect.

Should wear looser underpants that don't squeeze their little trinkets so much.

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Now dont try to get one up on me. I think the auto assault rifle is going a bit far. By the way, where was you cabbing? Brixton?

Lol a Kiwi in Brixton? Auckland NZ. Badest parts of town required a water pistola tbh....

18 hours ago, Moonlover said:

What a sad reflection on the country that a bus driver feels that it's necessary to carry a sword for protection when going about his duties.

Yes it is, but from what I believe you can expect any bus/coach, song-taew, taxi and minibus driver to have some type of weapon with him. I am wondering what percentage of car drivers do too these days! Their expectation of problems while out driving are so high.

It is messed up.

20 hours ago, halloween said:

Am I supposed to have sympathy for the bus driver who, apart from his driving, escalates a confrontation by producing a knife?

But it still doesn't excuse the actions of yet another crazed drunk Thai male.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Yes it is, but from what I believe you can expect any bus/coach, song-taew, taxi and minibus driver to have some type of weapon with him. I am wondering what percentage of car drivers do too these days! Their expectation of problems while out driving are so high.

It is messed up.

I even know a Brit who carries a stiletto blade in his car. Crazy in my view. If you feel that insecure it's time to go.

35 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I even know a Brit who carries a stiletto blade in his car. Crazy in my view. If you feel that insecure it's time to go.

I suppose the wheel/lug wrench is handier under the front seat than under the back one!

I understand that being threatened by a large knife, or what is most likely being improperly labeled as a sword here, is a real issue. You do not brandish a weapon unless you are prepared to use it, and if you are threatening someone with such a weapon, you do not get close enough for the other man to grab it out of your hands. We are talking about very basic defensive skills here. 

Regardless, once the freak on the bike had removed the weapon from the bus drivers hands, the threat was over. He had no reason to nearly slash this man to death. That was attempted homicide. And I hope he spends the rest of his life contemplating this cowardly act, and the effect it had on the mans wife and family, and all of the dozens of people who had to witness this barbaric act of a coward, who does not possess a heart, nor a soul, nor any compassion or dignity. What a pathetic excuse for a human being. His parents are largely responsible for raising such a worm, and not teaching him anything in the process. No respect for human life. Not even a pale shadow of a man. 

Archived