Video: Vicious road rage incident as motorcyclist attacks bus driver with a sword

webfact

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:
6 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I even know a Brit who carries a stiletto blade in his car. Crazy in my view. If you feel that insecure it's time to go.

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I suppose the wheel/lug wrench is handier under the front seat than under the back one!

Personally, I think that carrying any sort of weapon in your car is fraught with danger. You are in a confined space and would find it very difficult to use. Your adversary on the other hand has freedom of movement and could well have a weapon of his own.

Your best defense is a locked door and the accelerator pedal.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Personally, I think that carrying any sort of weapon in your car is fraught with danger. You are in a confined space and would find it very difficult to use. Your adversary on the other hand has freedom of movement and could well have a weapon of his own.

Your best defense is a locked door and the accelerator pedal.

I think that all depends how handy you are with a blade.

5 minutes ago, halloween said:

The same way I know the motorcyclist was riding a motorcycle. Get a grip.

the way some motorcyclists drive here their is an equal chance that the motorcyclists driving started the confrontation, probably more chance if as reported the motorcyclist was driving under the influence of alcohol

1 minute ago, yardrunner said:

the way some motorcyclists drive here their is an equal chance that the motorcyclists driving started the confrontation, probably more chance if as reported the motorcyclist was driving under the influence of alcohol

Doesn't compute. Much easier for a motorcycle to pull up a bus for bitch than it is to block a motorcycle with a bus.

And if it had been the motorcyclist's bad riding, a professional driver should have just shrugged it off and kept doing his job.

21 minutes ago, halloween said:

Doesn't compute. Much easier for a motorcycle to pull up a bus for bitch than it is to block a motorcycle with a bus.

And if it had been the motorcyclist's bad riding, a professional driver should have just shrugged it off and kept doing his job.

but are all bus drivers here professional 

7 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

The Thai guy was telling the Police , do you speak Thai,

Oh so it must be true if he told the police.....and u believe him? Although it is none of you business, yes I do speak Thai and 4 other languages. Do you?

On 6/16/2017 at 11:25 AM, Moonlover said:

What a sad reflection on the country that a bus driver feels that it's necessary to carry a sword for protection when going about his duties.

Did you see the haul of weapons the bib collected from the mini van drivers when they were moving them away from victory monument, every one of them had a sword or axe or machete.

5 hours ago, ableguy said:

Did you see the haul of weapons the bib collected from the mini van drivers when they were moving them away from victory monument, every one of them had a sword or axe or machete.

They all have tools in there vehicles.

As the tool they were given at birth is so inadequate.

It's a compensation thing for there ego. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, ableguy said:

No, I didn't. And what action did the bib take against them? 

I believe it was stated that the motorcyclist has mental issues and had been drinking, yes?

Yet, in his interview he appears to be very stable, and doesn't appear to be under the influence.

In fact he seems to find some humor in the fact that he was just defending himself, 

with the bus drivers weapon.

I think the officials or the reporter was quick to excuse/ claim the motorcyclist had mental issues, 

and had been drinking.

Not that this addresses the issue at hand, 

but more to the point, we should assume everyone knows what they are doing, 

and realize that people will try to excuse their actions with any reason they can come up with.

Archived