Bioethanol burners

observer90210

Cleantech products are gaining popularity these days. I've gotta say Bioethanol chimney burners are old Cleantech already. I'd be waiting till 2018 when Elon Musk releases his new clean energy product on the market that he's been working on. I've heard that it's a real game changer and will also save you a lot of money too.

But this being said, is the hot & humid weather in the high 30's - 40 degrees celsius too cold for you that you need to install a fireplace in your house to keep you warm?

10 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Cleantech products are gaining popularity these days. I've gotta say Bioethanol chimney burners are old Cleantech already. I'd be waiting till 2018 when Elon Musk releases his new clean energy product on the market that he's been working on. I've heard that it's a real game changer and will also save you a lot of money too.

But this being said, is the hot & humid weather in the high 30's - 40 degrees celsius too cold for you that you need to install a fireplace in your house to keep you warm?

thanks for the info, :passifier:. I was not aware that Telsa is into decorative bioethanol chimney burners!!!!??...

however I did catch your intrigue regarding the use....:biggrin:

Rest be assured, it is not for heating!!:cheesy::cheesy:....it was rather to use  the burners as mentioned in my post for the outdoors as decorative elements, inserted in cement structures on different areas around the pool and the property...no no..don't misunderstand my intentions, it's not for shooting making a decor for a X rated movie:cheesy:, but decorative and controled fire elements do  give a certain decorative touch around various outdoor areas within a private estate.

16 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

i am interested burners for what ??

you would know better then me in what you are interested I guess...:passifier:

more seriously, as you seem curious on my intentions, this reference should give you a better picture on what I am talking about, my friend!

(ref. https://ecosmartfire.com/)

Edited by observer90210

8 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

wow some fire place  36c here today

:cheesy:.absolutely...which is why my intention is to use it solely outdoors on decoration purposes along the pools or the entrances....would you have any idea where to get such stuff and the bioethanol combustion liquid in Thailand, Sir???