Pattaya Go-Go clubs and bars targeted in new crackdown

rooster59

On 2017-6-18 at 6:30 PM, carabaothai said:

I agree 

The lazy ones go to Pattaya and leave their children with the family.

The courageous ones go to the factories and take care of their children every day

This is absurd.  They put their children through education and care for their families.  I don't have anything against what they do. It is just a penis and a little bit of penis milk at the end.  Not hurting anyone or anything.  Now class inequality; that should be the real enemy. 

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-6-18 at 9:09 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Actually, I truly believe I am witnessing the last days of "old Thailand" and the complete extermination of Soi 6 in the near future. 

There are now 2 huge developments in the city and I am sure the big money who invested in Central and Terminal 21 will like to have this street that sits right in the middle to disappear. 

I could honestly care less for the owners or the ladies. Most of the world manages just fine to get by without prostitution. I doubt anyone would care if I lost my job and I doubt even more that posters here care about "poor families". It affects them specifically hence all the whining, complaining and the hypocritical "care".

This is what right wingers never understand.  They don't survive.  They die. They live for a time, then they die.

Putting the desperate one's aside. Who are you to tell these ladies they have to be poor because you find their work distasteful ?

My hats off to these girls who not only deal with shitty customers but who then engage in close intimate activity with them for 2 or more hours.  There are few others jobs where such a high level of customer service is provided. These ladies are anything but lazy. They are very hard working do whatever it takes types. Their sales skills are top notch and they are definitely very enterprising. It must also take a lot of self confidence to do what they do; even when they are not all that pretty they put it all out there and they just go for it. 

15 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I pity the guy that would proposition my daughter. She is a fire fighter and is black belt karate. She decided to learn when she was at school.

Yes I'm sure beating up old men makes some people feel tough.  Me, I prefer to avoid violence.  He who lives by sword dies by sword. 

1 hour ago, Iamtoofat said:

This is absurd.  They put their children through education and care for their families.  I don't have anything against what they do. It is just a penis and a little bit of penis milk at the end.  Not hurting anyone or anything.  Now class inequality; that should be the real enemy. 

just one point - 'The courageous ones go to the factories and take care of their children every day'.

That's not always true. Some go to the factories for the money and for the social aspects of drinking with their work buddies etc., and readily leave the kids at home with an old fraile grandma. Some of this group quickly forget about their kids.

All researched well for many years by T university faculty of sociology, identifying that this scenario is doing great damage to the concept of family. 

15 hours ago, Iamtoofat said:

15 hours ago, Iamtoofat said:

Ok, I pay you 1000 baht. Do you want to take my big Serbian if it's nothing?

No? Well, the only thing absurd then is you.

after 30years in thailand ,its nearly time to go home.

close down bars in pattaya meaning , it will nutate to a Ghostcity

The purchasing power inthe city is mostly from sex tourist , that was in the past the people whomake the town big. Thais mainly from bangkok profting a lot.

eay word  sex sells

The townhall ,if i could gave them an advice , focus on rubbish and traffic , what is a pure desasdter here. this make the shaddy image of the city.

f you wnat change tourism to 5 star tourism and kids .... No.1 is clean the rubbish and make streets save of drivers.

but not closing the nightlife

this is the only and main attraction here.

Now  i see shop after shop closing, not only bars.before thais think, we dont need sex tourist and we have local buissenes, but they never rec. that their customers in any way get the sources from toruist in comming

now they know

ok the future is  chinese tourbuses ,and russians,but they learning quick, and after second trip, they look for money  and other things too ..cant build on

The future is a ghosttown with high crimes,due toa lack of incomming, and further a lot of rubbish on the street.

since 5 years i thinking leaving this country , i am same since 5 years not involved in any buissenes or something. My condos ,are already devalued in my head to the real price ,so if i sell at low price it not hurt me anymore.

Good luck to the leaders

stuppiness in its final stage of perfection

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

They mostly likely charge a lot more than Thai bargirls though!!

Not in my experience.

Money is never an issue with the women I associate with back home.

They all have jobs/careers - sometimes I pay for dinner, sometimes they do

Doesn't it work that way for you?

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Ok, I pay you 1000 baht. Do you want to take my big Serbian if it's nothing?

No? Well, the only thing absurd then is you.

Maybe for free. Are you gay ? If I was a financially desperate thai and some old hag offered me $40 aud for a shag; yeah I'd do it. Better than being a sub class of human for life. That's the choice many face and in that case yeah it's just a penis.  Focus on fixing the social inequalities and oppression of women if you care so much about prostitution. Rather than taking food away from the mothers to give to hungry children to satisfy your personal moral inclinations. 

That is what you do gooders always miss; the working and lower class are invisible to you outside of your subjective moral standards. So some hi so thai doesn't have to see reality for 10 seconds.

According to you poor people should just remain poor and their poverty doesn't matter as long as you can control everyone. So selfish it is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Not in my experience.

I assumed you were referring to prostitution as that is what this thread is about.  Prostitutes in the UK charge a lot more for their services than bargirls or soi 6 girls.  This thread is not about dating.

1 hour ago, siam2007 said:

just out of interest, why don't they start with those Bars and Massage Parlours all over the country that are geared toward locals that make up 95% of that kind of business in the country ? Hmmmmm.......

By the same token, why are farangs getting so upset because the Thai authorities want to purge the paltry 5% of "that kind of business" that contributes so little to the nations happiness?  

20 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

By the same token, why are farangs getting so upset because the Thai authorities want to purge the paltry 5% of "that kind of business" that contributes so little to the nations happiness?  

it contributes to the happiness of many buffaloes in the Isaan "Chonabot" areas

35 minutes ago, balo said:

Yes more wrinkles and fat. 

I wouldn't mind but the average farang over here looks like a train wreck - fat, balding, badly dressed and with views on women that aren't a million miles from the average Saudi.

They're not really in any position to slag off older women - here or in the West

13 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I wouldn't mind but the average farang over here looks like a train wreck - fat, balding, badly dressed and with views on women that aren't a million miles from the average Saudi.

They're not really in any position to slag off older women - here or in the West

Jesus Christ mate !  I can tell you the view most people have of old guys who marry younger thai women is on par with whore mongers so just stop judging and being mean to others ! There is no need to call people ugly they can't help that. 

They can slag em off all they want.  If women wanna go hire some handsome young thai men all the power to them too !

13 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Kindly allow me to say that looks don't make a person....

But you have a point when you cite that certain views are questionnable...perhaps some sort of kickback to what they have suffered in the past with their western or Thai partners?

Allow me to add those who are in shape, but openly advocate for white supremacy or similar crude issues, and we have a fine cocktail in the globalisation of jerks, unwanted or ignored in their homelands, who desperately try educating others abroad or behind their computers,  instead of cleaning up their own shacks before.

14 hours ago, Iamtoofat said:

Jesus Christ mate !  I can tell you the view most people have of old guys who marry younger thai women is on par with whore mongers so just stop judging and being mean to others ! There is no need to call people ugly they can't help that. 

They can slag em off all they want.  If women wanna go hire some handsome young thai men all the power to them too !

Google the word hypocrite.

13 minutes ago, Iamtoofat said:

I'm not being mean to others. I'm merely stating that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

So what if older women have more wrinkles and a bit more padding?

So do older men.

17 hours ago, Chivas said:

lol coffee has just sprayed everywhere. White western males unique visits to Pattaya 8-10 million   !!  33% of all thailands visitors come to pattaya in that white group of people !

In 2016 the best figures available were just over 300,000 that came to pattaya from that group of people less than 1% of all visitors to Thailand.....that is UNIQUE visitor numbers before you come up with something equally daft. I come 4-5 times yearly but count as 1.....matey boy who comes 10 times a year counts as 1..... thats where I suspect you're getting wildly confused

Who is talking about unique visitors? I am talking about total number of visitors Thais included. A visito is a visitor doesn't matter where he or she comes from.

21 hours ago, juice777 said:

True there is but it's all second rate to compared to other tourists desnations. Plus pattaya has bad roads, smells, rats on the beach rubbish everywhere. How many families come back zero I would guess. Do you think they go home and say pattaya is a lovely place you really should take your family there. Of course they don't they go home and say it's a hell hole. I been here for 3 years my sister was going to visit me this year. I said if you bring your children we will have to meet somewhere else because it's the worst place in the world for kids. I wouldn't let them swim in this sea would you. Once they fix all the problems then close all the bars and shut the sex shops down. I've been told that all those Russian familys you see ant got a clue about pattaya till they get here. I wonder what they think when they get here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You got the same shit in Phuket, Hua Hin, Chiangmai Mai and a lot of other places in the country......do you want to shut the whole country down or open your eyes and just take it as it is? Don't like it,don't go there.

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

I'm not being mean to others. I'm merely stating that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

So what if older women have more wrinkles and a bit more padding?

So do older men.

The point of going to Pattaya is that one doesn't have to go with some old wrinkly, even if one is an old wrinkly oneself :smile:.

"The crackdown also seen Pattaya’s notorious Soi 6 the subject of increased scrutiny by authorities this week with all owners informed bars are not permitted to open until 6pm."

That law will last a smoko time at best. mmmm after 6pm brown envelopes goiing every which way? How do you get a job as a copper there? I could retire in a year as long as I pass the shit uphill to the mayor etc Otherwise a short life. As Ned Kelly said "Such is life"

6 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Not in my experience.

Not for the past 30 years.

BTW, in my day it was always expected that the guy pay for everything.

Archived