BANGKOK 16 June 2019 17:38

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

Arrest this brazen farang liquor thief scream irate Thais!

Arrest this brazen farang liquor thief scream irate Thais!

unnamed.jpg

CHIANG MAI:-- Footage posted online shows a Western woman engaging in a spot of self-service at a bar in Chiang Mai - helping herself and her male friend to booze behind the counter for free.

Thais online turned on the woman and her friend caught on CCTV from two angles calling for police to arrest them and toss them out of Thailand.

Man Csb spoke for many when he said: "They buy air tickets, they cross the oceans to be here - just to thieve. Farang dregs!"

Oat Sopakam weighed in with a bit of a Sharia law suggestion: "Smash her hand to pieces".

Nidnoi Napachat Tamool just said: "What a brazen thief".

While Nong Wild Life chipped in with: "That is why we call them cheap Charlie farangs - thank goodness there is a camera".

Robbery Moonz summed up the woman in one word beginning in a W suggesting that she might engage in charging for sexual services.

According to the page the incident looks to have happened on Friday at the Eddie Havana Bar in Chiang Mai.

It was quite crowded and the woman in the CCTV is shown helping herself to large slugs of liquor, both for her own glass and a beer bottle that her male friend is guzzling.

She even has the cheek to leave the liquor bottle on the bar top after a second theft as they casually stroll out.

Still photos suggest that there also may be other Westerners involved in stealing from the bar.

The footage and stills were taken from the bar's Facebook page.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-6-19

I feel the same about the sneaky Thai who stole my phone, didn't make the news though (funny that) 

I wonder is she is a katoey, cos she definitely has some balls the way she did that.

1 minute ago, darksidedog said:

I wonder is she is a katoey, cos she definitely has some balls the way she did that.

More like she had the 'bottle' to do it ! Literally !

11 minutes ago, sanukmac said:

glad I never did anything stupid when I was drunk 

Not that drunk then

it is such farang dishonest jerks and as*h**l*s who tarnish the image of all farangs in Thailand....human nature can tend to generalize....let's face it,  as we have all generalized at some point....they plainly deserve overnight deportation just as any other farangs making trouble....

35 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

Poor training on the bar staff.

why blame the staff?....

is the fault of the staff if they naively believed that farangs are honest?...

which obviously is not the case  here, with such farang tourist thieves who tarnish the image of all farangs in Thailand!

26 minutes ago, WhyYouTalkMeBad said:

Fire the bar staff! There are leeches I in every society looking for an easy opportunity, doesn't mean that it should present itself so easily

why blame the staff for a farang thief?

I definately would not like to bring this farang girl back home to entertain my willy by the pool, despite the fact that her chesty friend on the left seems fine and healthy!!:cheesy:

such attitudes raise hostility against all farangs and will end up in exploding for petty reasons, once the Thai's get fed up with incivilities from farangs, as they have enough to deal with from the locals....

why blame the staff for a farang thief?

I definately would not like to bring this farang girl back home to entertain my willy by the pool, despite the fact that her chesty friend on the left seems fine and healthy!!:cheesy:

such attitudes raise hostility against all farangs and will end up in exploding for petty reasons, once the Thai's get fed up with incivilities from farangs, as they have enough to deal with from the locals....

Because we both know the staff were gathered at the other end of the bar obsessed with their phones. That's instant dismissal in my books
. Or at the very least they should pay for the stolen grog

1 minute ago, WhyYouTalkMeBad said:

Because we both know the staff were gathered at the other end of the bar obsessed with their phones. That's instant dismissal in my books
. Or at the very least they should pay for the stolen grog

sorry...I did not know!!...but is that reason to ignore the thief?