Arrest this brazen farang liquor thief scream irate Thais!

snoop1130

9 hours ago, fruitman said:

And this is also why Aussie bar's have some gorilla's at the doors...they would have just tossed them out onto the streets and sure they won't come back after that.

I've seen that happening several times, they really flew a few meters after being tossed out.

also happens in certain bars in Pattaya, where the unwanted patrons, sometimes drunk or who consider themselves in conquered territory in giving the locals a finger or an insult for exemple, get harshly bashed up by the Thai bouncers (some of them perhaps beaten to an extreme, but obviously with a lesson of life and fully learnt).

A certain public video channel on the net is full of such videos.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is typical of these women

this is femminism at its worst

they feel entitled to do what they like

she probably thinks she's doing you a great service just being in your establishment

sees her self as a kind of queen white goddess visiting the 3rd world

i work with these kind of people

they are trouble makers and alcoholics

if they cant have their own way they destroy the establishment and try to make the club/bar lose its license

a day will come soon when these women will be banned on sight

she'll even call the police herself and create the most ridiculous scene and portrait herself as the victim

but of course that wont work in thailand but in the uk it works everytime

36 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

My wife's handbag got snatched in a bar - no chance of even filing a report and the nicking of my iPhone 6S never made the news either; both happened in Bangkok in reputable pubs in Thonglor - so not the sleazy kind of establishment. 
Lesson learnt is, no handbags and no phones; leave 'em in the hotel. 

Well you must be careful like in any other western country bar ...pickpockets are not specific to Thailand! 

Ironically the thief could have been a westerner as the bar you were in, seems upscale ...

But the fact that it did not make the tea time news, is it a reason to accept such dishonest patterns from tourists who give all farangs a bad image in Thailand?

That would be the question...

8 minutes ago, MUSICMAN16 said:

this is typical of these women

this is femminism at its worst

they feel entitled to do what they like

she probably thinks she's doing you a great service just being in your establishment

sees her self as a kind of queen white goddess visiting the 3rd world

i work with these kind of people

they are trouble makers and alcoholics

if they cant have their own way they destroy the establishment and try to make the club/bar lose its license

a day will come soon when these women will be banned on sight

she'll even call the police herself and create the most ridiculous scene and portrait herself as the victim

but of course that wont work in thailand but in the uk it works everytime

I perfectly see your point. Here where I am in Europe, we have such types of females and it goes 100% just as you put it in your post...one could not be more specific. A very good dosage of perspicacity in your comments.

OMG

Did this really reach the news. Thais are so full of it when upping the price for food or clothes etc that its also stealing. Guess the girl was thirsty and waited to long. Its not end of the world....I always refill my coke at mcdonalds for free even it says refill costs extra. But i never made the news

There are people from every country or race in the world who steal, are obnoxious, unpleasant etc.   NO need to say whether its a farang, Thai, Chinese, Russian etc and then try to slap the whole race with some kind of label of being this and that.  

Just like the Thai who cussed at the Burmese lady who ran over his foot with a food cart.  The guy is an <deleted>, end of story, no need to start going into a tirade about all Thai's thinking they are all superior to our neighbors as it just isn't fair and a rather ignorant statement. Some say the Japanese think they are the superior Asian race.  Who cares what SOME Japanese think.  Most of them are humble and helpful from my experience so I'm not going to label them with some WW II ideology crap.

Most of the news on Thai Visa seems to start with racial profiling statements which just reeks of sowing division and bringing out the cynicism in us for entertainment/debate between the haters and lovers.

The Thai's on the internet saying she is white trash, cheap Charlie's and should be thrown out are just as guilty of being ignorant and racist.

This story is nothing more then a young lady who thinks little of stealing and needs to be thrown in jail to learn her lesson.

Be it a Thai or a farang, Kleptomania is a disease and needs clinical assessment and therapy!...

If religion and superstition can act as watchdogs against theft in certain cultures, those inclined to wrongdoing would nevertheless bypass any such beliefs.

2 hours ago, sead said:

OMG

Did this really reach the news. Thais are so full of it when upping the price for food or clothes etc that its also stealing. Guess the girl was thirsty and waited to long. Its not end of the world....I always refill my coke at mcdonalds for free even it says refill costs extra. But i never made the news

it's NOT stealing- if one doesn't like it, don't come!!!

if you actually speak Thai, they don't up the price!!!

(except, unfortunately, at national parks-

but even then, sometimes i've gotten Thai price at parks and attractions by speaking Thai and being with Thai friends)

1 hour ago, MRDave said:

Going by the number of cameras around the bar I guess that the bar owner does not trust their staff.

NO business in the WORLD trusts their staff completely- and when it comes to tourists,

i could tell you such horror stories from a resort i helped manage years ago!!!

very funny that 99,9% of the posters never been in this bar or own and run a similar place, but know exactly what happend and who´s falt it was,  first of all, the counter - drink managment could be much better, that it isn´t possible to take a bottle so easy from a customer place. Then the staff should care more, because it wasn´t a snap thief within a second, it was quite long to fill the bottle in the glas and somebody could notice.

What is the problem, somebody or 2 people made something against the law, take the legal way, make report to police, should be easy to find. punish them, but be calm, this things sometimes young people do, I have 2 teenage sons and I hope they will never do this, but  if what you want to do? send them to prison for steeling a drink woth 100 THB? 

I saw many stupid things done by people, who are drunk or und drugs, but this is not really in the top 50%.

We own a bar and we built that you can`t take bottles like this, so it prevent us to become angry about stupid drunk customers. 

Havanna Bar is in the ZOE area, from 10 to midnight only drunk backpackers, who are looking for cheap alcohol and stupid action, driing after with 8 people in Tuk Tuk, or 25 peopel on a red truck, speeding up with motorbikes, peeing every where in the streets, walking with beer bottles on the streets, loud and noisy.

If somebody steels in our bar, we not care Thai or foreigner, we react hoe we think it is ok. To put rassism into the comments shows only the real character of the posters, Thai or Farang

5 minutes ago, chickenrunCM said:

very funny that 99,9% of the posters never been in this bar or own and run a similar place, but know exactly what happend and who´s falt it was,  first of all, the counter - drink managment could be much better, that it isn´t possible to take a bottle so easy from a customer place. Then the staff should care more, because it wasn´t a snap thief within a second, it was quite long to fill the bottle in the glas and somebody could notice.

What is the problem, somebody or 2 people made something against the law, take the legal way, make report to police, should be easy to find. punish them, but be calm, this things sometimes young people do, I have 2 teenage sons and I hope they will never do this, but  if what you want to do? send them to prison for steeling a drink woth 100 THB? 

I saw many stupid things done by people, who are drunk or und drugs, but this is not really in the top 50%.

We own a bar and we built that you can`t take bottles like this, so it prevent us to become angry about stupid drunk customers. 

Havanna Bar is in the ZOE area, from 10 to midnight only drunk backpackers, who are looking for cheap alcohol and stupid action, driing after with 8 people in Tuk Tuk, or 25 peopel on a red truck, speeding up with motorbikes, peeing every where in the streets, walking with beer bottles on the streets, loud and noisy.

If somebody steels in our bar, we not care Thai or foreigner, we react hoe we think it is ok. To put rassism into the comments shows only the real character of the posters, Thai or Farang

Yes, exactly what I am thinking. The guilty one is the retarded owner who know nothing about business but keep whining like a little girl. In my business nobody steal me, or if they did it, they still feel the pain years later.

If only one tourist/farang steals, no point.

If two do, whatever..

But when confronted to large scales of misbehaviour or drunken brawls worthy of a football hooligan's fan's club....human nature will ultimately at one point, put everyone in the same basket...should it happen in Thailand, the USA,  Australia, in Spain, in France...whereever.....that's the point!!!....

Would you like like to be in that basket?  For sure not, (neither would I) as you are not a thief.

So...?    This should not happen and those who indulge in such larceny, no matter how petty, should not be supported or encouraged!

On 20/06/2017 at 6:30 PM, bangkokairportlink said:

Yes, exactly what I am thinking. The guilty one is the retarded owner who know nothing about business but keep whining like a little girl. In my business nobody steal me, or if they did it, they still feel the pain years later.

Biggest load of crap I`ve read on TV for a long time.

So if I visit your home as a guest, you leave your wallet on a table and I steal it, then it`s your fault for not watching me? I could always use that as a defence to tell a judge in a court of law. Yes your honour, I am a dirty thief but that`s because no one is watching me.

These people are scum, there can be no excuses for them. In these cases those people really do need attitude adjustments, naming and shaming.

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 2:04 PM, observer90210 said:

hum..interesting!...somebody seems to have missed out in the cruisade that no specific nationality was cited!!!!!...some  should try taking their sunglasses off and slow down on the booze maybe:cheesy:

I guess the logics of human behaviour with the obvious consequences or correlations between cause and effect , are missed out from the narrow minded!!...whatever...

p.s. Bigot seems a word highly in fashion currently....

You cited Farang , I responded in the same fashion , sorry that is beyond your limited comprehension.

5 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

You cited Farang , I responded in the same fashion , sorry that is beyond your limited comprehension.

My dear chap if the word "farang" (foreigner that is:giggle:), qualifies as a specific nationality to your nimble mind....kindly allow me never to recommend you for a job in a immigration booth:cheesy:

get her and him.  in the video he watched and even let her pour some of the stolen drink into his glass.  Seemed funny at the time and they probably think they will get a laugh out of it later when home.  Id them, catch them, one night in a shithole jail, then ban them from coming back.  Collect a fine along the way.  See how funny they think that is

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 7:34 PM, observer90210 said:

My dear chap if the word "farang" (foreigner that is:giggle:), qualifies as a specific nationality to your nimble mind....kindly allow me never to recommend you for a job in a immigration booth:cheesy:

Re read my original response and try to be a bit more honest in future , or are cheap laughs your only refuge ?

Archived