Arrest this brazen farang liquor thief scream irate Thais!

snoop1130

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Re read my original response and try to be a bit more honest in future , or are cheap laughs your only refuge ?

Please read mine too, and you could understand that farang is something general and not a specific nationality. Do not attempt to discredit others just because you lack argumentation .And stop being rude at the lovely emoticons:cheesy: of this amazing website.

p.s. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 8:32 PM, observer90210 said:

Please read mine too, and you could understand that farang is something general and not a specific nationality. Do not attempt to discredit others just because you lack argumentation .And stop being rude at the lovely emoticons:cheesy: of this amazing website.

p.s. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I realise now that English is not your first language , that perhaps explains your lack of comprehension and subsequent nonsensical responses. I am being generous but feel it appropriate in the circumstances.

On 6/19/2017 at 9:30 PM, observer90210 said:

it is such farang dishonest jerks and as*h**l*s who tarnish the image of all farangs in Thailand....human nature can tend to generalize....let's face it,  as we have all generalized at some point....they plainly deserve overnight deportation just as any other farangs making trouble....

Why not just apply Thai law as if she was a Thai girl? Would be utterly wrong for Thai people to consider all Farangs as crooks because of one very minor theft.

1 hour ago, Momofarang said:

Why not just apply Thai law as if she was a Thai girl? Would be utterly wrong for Thai people to consider all Farangs as crooks because of one very minor theft.

re quote: human nature can tend to generalize

Archived