Pattaya gentlemen's club raid: Caught in the middle of the act…

webfact

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So funny and so stupid. At least this was being done indoors and in a private area.

Try walking up Soi 7/1 in Bangkok otherwise known as Soi Blow#@&. There are girls there from 8 am, (maybe earlier), with advertising placards offering oral services to everyone walking past. There is a Hotel in that Soi also so they could be in full view of kids.

Pattaya is just going nuts. Someone there is not happy with their income streams from all the establishments.

17 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

According to a former President of the USA it's not sex...!!

Ah yes Bill Clinton and Monica!

Is this what you are referring to? I never heard or read that he said a BJ was not sex but rather he didn't have a sexual relationship with Monica.

Well I make BC right on this. A sexual relationship is more than just a one off BJ.

I don't think a BJ is sex at all.

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Four would be optimal. 

Think about it. 

Ok, I know its early and I am a little slow sometimes but I have been thinking about it for 20 minutes now. I am still having problems with the maths.

2 hours ago, nev said:

The worlds a safe place this morning after reading this, keep up the good work!!.

I read your post and burst out laughing. Thank you for that.

Most of the sarcasm on this Forum is vicious and negative. Yours is an example of intelligent sarcasm, which makes it a lot more efficient.

Again, thanks Nev, and ... keep up the good work !

2 hours ago, webfact said:

A few moments later they entered a second room where they found 2 girls giving oral pleasure to a foreign customer inside a Jacuzzi bath tub.

It didn't say they were giving a BJ. Maybe they were sucking his toes!?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

team of Pattaya police and army personnel have raided a popular gentleman’s club in South Pattaya to find illegal oral sexual activity taking place.

I thought the meaning of gentlemen refers to gays, you all have to excuse me because it is an American definition.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

I refuse to believe this news story. I am sure that some mistake has been made. 

Yep, this tweet just turned up :

#RonaldGrumpInPattaya : False news ! Witch Hunt ! Make Pattaya Great Again !

3 hours ago, Lammbock said:

What a joke!

You just cant make it up. The reporting makes it sound like the police have not got a clue what is going on in pattaya. All behingd closed doors so what. If all this is illegal then when they find out police or officals are involved jail them

Pattaya police & army personnel                                              1

Golden goose                                                                                0

The undercover Police where Thai or Farang ?

Quote  "They also sent a strong message out to other establishments that may be involved in similar activity that they must make their goodwill payments at he local Police Station, as these raids will be continuing in the coming weeks."

now to the real work. traffic enforcement, environmental enforcement, , including burning and vehicle emissions, building code violators.   Thailand IS  dangerous, fix it.   you have bigger fish to catch.  arrest that little Red Bull scumbag for starters. 

2 minutes ago, aslimversgwm said:

love it! But seriously have theses cops and the military nothing better to do? Obviously not!

They do, but hey, if you were a cop here and had to choose between an operation that pays and one that doesn't, what would you do ?

Archived